Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,644 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

8bolz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8bolz's Profile / 8bolz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by 8bolz(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Eme ewu the goat, very soon you go kpai like fly wey no dey hear, go ask hushpuppy how fa.

dem no dey telli person.
Family / Re: I Paid My Boyfriend House Rent Last Year And This Year, See What He Did To Me by 8bolz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
BeerBeerManiple:
click ishi gi or ike gi.

1 Like

Agriculture / Make Money Investing In Jolly Goat Farms,abuja by 8bolz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Are you wondering why you should ever invest in Jolly Goats?, we have proven our brand as the number one livestock market in Nigeria and so many people believe in us for this reasons. Invest and get 30% ROI in six months into your bank account.Visit Facebook @jollygoats to learn and earn more. #invest #investors #africa #word #nigeria #peppersoupgoat #barbeque #money #weneedmeat

Celebrities / Re: The Amazing daughter of the Vice President of Nigeria by 8bolz(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2019
we are watching in 3d
Fashion / Re: Snp Fashion Fair 2019 Abuja by 8bolz(m): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2019
SNP FASHION FAIR
It's here! It's this Saturday! February 9th

SNP Valentine Trade Fair

Date: this Saturday 9th February
Time:8am to 8pm.

Entry is free!!!

For Direction Call/ Whatsapp 08132859108

Shop at huge discounts this Valentine sales.

#snpfair #abujatradefair #ValentineSales

Fashion / Snp Fashion Fair 2019 Abuja by 8bolz(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2019
SNP FASHION FAIR.
Graypoint Fabrics invites you to their First Fashion Exhibition,�
We will be displaying Good and fashionable fabrics and USA Grade Tee's n Polos.�
DrDate:9th February 2019
Venue:City Park, Wuse 2 ,Abuja
Time:7:00am - 6:00pm.
SEE YOU THERE
ITS MASSIVE!!!!!�

FOR MORE INFO CALL:08132859108,08082132266

1 Like

Business / English Plain And Pattern Fabrics (complete 4 Yards) by 8bolz(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Buy 2 English plain and pattern Fabrics(4 complete yards) and get 1 Veiao refine 0.7 ball point gel ink classic pen.What are you waiting for!!!!!call 08132859108

Business / English Plain And Pattern Fabrics by 8bolz(m): 2:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Its trendy
Its classy Stylish Unique in form. Gorgeous when worn.
It adorns every sex.
Regal looking to a man.
Elegant to a woman.
It creates a form of unity to family.
Tightens the bond of young couples.
Kings slay with it.
Queens slay with it too. ...
It is......
English plain&pattern Fabrics,cashmere Fabrics..
Quality is the watch word
No fast colour(e no dey comot colour)
All from @Graypoint Fabrics.
Make ur order now! we have pocket friendly arrangement
we can also take your measurement and sew to your taste.
Retail&wholesales.
Services Nation wide delivery.Abuja and environs
Customers satisfaction our pride.
WhatsApp or call:08082132266
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED IN ABUJA

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) by 8bolz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
THIS VIDEO GOT ME CRANKED UP TOO
Thewrath:

You mean the scamish video?
NYSC / Re: 2015 Batch B Corps Member Ogun State Stream 2 by 8bolz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
going to ogun state too.
Romance / Re: Help;my Brother Is In A Complete Mess Here by 8bolz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
prettytasha:
smiley.. ya brother is the zonal chairman of the Mugu local government area.
i dey tell u.prettytasha...take one champagne
Romance / Re: She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger by 8bolz(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
Ok, i don't want to type an epistle here, so i'm going to be brief.

I met this girl here in the university, during our first semester, we became acquaintances, now in this 2nd semester, we're a lot closer.

I for a person hate disclosing my age to girls because i'm 17 but look 19. It has chased off a lot of girls i know. But i've really grown to like this girl. And she pressurized me into tellimg her my age.

Now it has turned out to be something else. She says the age doesnt matter (she's a few months older) but lately she's been disrespecting me embarassed. Just this morning, she called me a "small boy'' embarassed, i want my respect and dignity back so i'm thinking of blocking her off from my life, but i really like her.

What dyu think guys?
PS. She's a nairalander, hope she see's this.angry

Cc introvert, naijaboiy, cutehector, lagmoskuit, elantraceey, orijin101, taylor86
u like her.just caz she said ur a small boi u want 2 block her.ok,abeg do d nidful so dat anoda bad guy wil pik up from where u left gan. angry
SmokingGunZ:
Ok, i don't want to type an epistle here, so i'm going to be brief.

I met this girl here in the university, during our first semester, we became acquaintances, now in this 2nd semester, we're a lot closer.

I for a person hate disclosing my age to girls because i'm 17 but look 19. It has chased off a lot of girls i know. But i've really grown to like this girl. And she pressurized me into tellimg her my age.

Now it has turned out to be something else. She says the age doesnt matter (she's a few months older) but lately she's been disrespecting me embarassed. Just this morning, she called me a "small boy'' embarassed, i want my respect and dignity back so i'm thinking of blocking her off from my life, but i really like her.

What dyu think guys?
PS. She's a nairalander, hope she see's this.angry

Cc introvert, naijaboiy, cutehector, lagmoskuit, elantraceey, orijin101, taylor86
u like her.just caz she said ur a small boi u want 2 block her.ok,abeg do d nidful so dat anoda bad guy wil pik up from where u left gan.
Travel / Re: Help! Friends, Family & Former School Mates From Nig Are Killing Me With Demands by 8bolz(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Bros.its me emeka energy.ur long cousin.Thank God i saw u on Nairaland.so u re avoiding 2 send dat $200 u promised.plz na dis money am asking is 2 smal.
Travel / Re: Help! Friends, Family & Former School Mates From Nig Are Killing Me With Demands by 8bolz(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Carry cocaine to indonesia, if u want to end it once and for all.
MA GUY U RUDE GAN
Politics / Re: Man Falls On A Roof In London From A Plane Coming From South African (pic ) by 8bolz(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2015
This some cool Jackie chan sheet,2 much hollywood movie.Pls dnt try it at hme, dats wat WWE says
Webmasters / Re: Are IT Professionals Being Neglected In Nigeria? by 8bolz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
realGURU:
IT professionals should be creative and not await governtment Job
You wetin u read.do u knw how much 2 take a course on I.T. No talk again or
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by 8bolz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
yatch360:
Go Come ,Sir.
Which kind grammar b dis one
Celebrities / Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by 8bolz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
zaragoza:
Did he really graduate with first class?
No,he graduated wit class on top of his head.
Crime / Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by 8bolz(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2015
ifyan:
Konji no get respect.
You know. ......
i dey tell u.since d days of abraham
Romance / Re: Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? by 8bolz(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2015
danio24ng:
Guy,

Experiment this wear ur condom, use it then let it burst and experience the sensation there after.
Then you will realise why she doesn't like u using condom on her.
U na bad guy.How many chioma nd cynthia u don give belle
Jokes Etc / Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by 8bolz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
FTC at last.*There's another type of People that Come to look for Chicks,Guyz i Dey Lie?..... grin cool
Business / Re: 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria by 8bolz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Taking a drop of 1000 when you can maneuver with taxi and spend like 150. The remaining you use am cook food chop>#forming go kill us Nigerians.look at the Americans,very simple.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend by 8bolz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
this one na waoh

Health / Re: Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates by 8bolz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Only the fear of the people attending to you self will make you die before your time.Imagine when you dey isolated and the people treating you,are avoiding you because they know that ypu are Dead already.Long live Nigeria>we go must survive>>>
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by 8bolz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
*raising nigerian flag* *singing solidarity for ever* kudos to Seun for the Courage to get back up after falling Down.You are a man after my heart. wink
Romance / Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by 8bolz(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2013
you forgot to add Guys that dont spend financially on girls,cas they like money d way monkeys like banana grin
Jokes Etc / Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by 8bolz(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2013
evrybody take one beer for my head now coolevrybody take one beer for my head now
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by 8bolz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
joyblinks:

Meaning?

Are you coming for the get together or not?
Whose organising it and where,joy it seems u nid a date
Romance / Re: Meet Interesting People HERE by 8bolz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Castos: Guy online ritualists dey o. Be careful with you ID.
Them don catch u before

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.