Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls (36249 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by ceeceeco: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2013
F*ck all dis trash, just make the money & u'll experience the difference.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by emmykk(m): 5:58am On Dec 14, 2013
Castos: Yeah, I agree some guys lack some of these qualities, esp ME. But that doesn't change the fact that I can be better than that perfect guy who posses all these qualities. Note it that girls have different tastes and can surprise you with the choices they make. I believe that girls that looks at all these qualities in a guy alway fall victim of guys with real bad attitude. Find your man, then customize him to suit your taste.
this guy must be a webdesigner,find the theme and customise it.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by joanpinkie(f): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2013
The truth is that most guys are like you described , dirty , untidy, lazy assholes, but we still love them
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by emmabest2000(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2013
vizboy: yes a very dirty one
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by kolamilan(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2013
what about the other way round, na only guys come suffer for this world.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Richcreed(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Girls look out for most of the signs in guys.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by vizboy(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2013
platz: pig
Ijayzbrainz: hope u are contempted with his response.u can start dancing skelewu now.
Me and una get fight before,abi I collect una girlfriend.

Na wa oh
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by tintingz(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013
locdog: am guilty of 2,5,6,7,8 except dirty room,toilet and kitchen . I have no gf throughout my four year in university , damm I hate my life

never fall in love
am suck and also a loser
LOL some people sha...having no gf doesn't make you suck and a loser it is not a achievement to have gf but wahala sef.

No make gf matter make you turn to a loser you are a winner, do meaningful things to earn much money than looking for gf to fall in love with...wait until you are ready.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by realborn(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2013
@ OP,
Your assessment relates to a standard environment, polity and condition which unfortunately is not the case in Naija.

In most cases, what a guy needs is a fairly attractive look, LONG TIN (*winks*) and few cash to pick up small bills.

With the aforementioned, he would knack till he bleeds.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2013
emmyoha87:

Na only guys from God fearing homes don't touch girls, man where did u grow up, on the moon.
It takes the Spirit of God on a personal level to be that disciplined not a Family that fears God(U no dey see Pastor pikin dem) this or D nigga is gay!!!!
Not all Pastors raise their children to fear God. some parents who aren't pastors or front row folks in church do raise their children to be more disciplined than pastors' children....and not all pastors fear God, yes. So there is a difference....a guy raised by a God-fearing parents, especially a God fearing mother....in a well disciplined and secluded environment will always behave well with girls and won't find it so easy to mingle with girls to talk of holding strange girls he doesn't know too well.

Take my word emmy, it is mostly guys brought up in ghettoe environment and crowded areas that usually hold any girl they come across cos they are used to holding Nkechi, Bola, Aisha, Tina, Angela and Susan while growing up on the streets smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2013
joanpinkie: The truth is that most guys are like you described , dirty shocked shocked , untidy cheesy, lazy assholes cheesy shocked shocked, but we still love them
Most guys Hmmm....okay, if you said so cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by 8bolz(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2013
you forgot to add Guys that dont spend financially on girls,cas they like money d way monkeys like banana grin
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by akinsta33(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by sample042(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hybee2493:

Bros abeg
If u dnt do most of dis tinz no naija gal go follow u. FACT

I dnt av time to start replying ur msg's

bros, na pure lie u dey blow!
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol at the numba 3..sometimes you nid more dan luck.I mean cheese(kudi)
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by samsard(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nokialumia720: Nokia lumia 1020 is better
na wa for yu o, na so yu take like Lumia reach?
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by DiplomaticG(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Kc_blunt: guilty of numbr 2..scared 2 touch...
I'm directly opposite of you in dis case. Cos I can with a gal 4 6minutes witout touching her hair, chin, hand or butt(if she b my sherikoko o)
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Slimguy0(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Guilty of number 8" sighs* Lord Help me
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Akinsnaira: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dont know for those liking this shitcrap post. I dont like condemning pples' posts, but this one is utter senselessness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2013
ceeceeco: F*ck all dis trash, just make the money & u'll experience the difference.

YES OOOOOOO
BE FILTHY AS SWINE
OR AS INSENSITIVE AS HELL
MAKE MONEY AND WATCH EM SPREADLIKE PEANUT BUTTER

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by tipsieoladj(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Y are u all always talkin about wat girls like.. Girls like dis, girls likes dat........ Niggers wen una go start to dey talk about d qualities MONEY likes?
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by tipsieoladj(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Y are u all always talkin about wat girls like.. Girls like dis, girls likes dat........ Niggers wen una go start to dey talk about d qualities MONEY likes? Money is way better than dem girls.. #fact
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by donstan18: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2018
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / The Things That Turn Girls On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.