Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Help On Sound Driver - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help On Sound Driver (1294 Views)

Omatek Laptop Sound Driver / Haier Laptop, Sound Driver / Aztech Thunderbird 128 Sound Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Sound Driver by TYPOP(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2006
I am not a computer guru so I really need help.

There is this computer I have access to that has just been formatted. unfourtunately, we could not locate the cd that comes with it (is it mainboard now). I love to watch films, play games that has sounds e.t.c on the computer cos it is a p4.

Pls how can I download a sound device that will be compatible with the system. Is there a software that will do this cos i hear that you need specific drivers for specific boards.

Help pls.
Re: Help On Sound Driver by jogego(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2006
first off, you need to let us know what operating system you have on the computer
Re: Help On Sound Driver by TYPOP(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2006
Thanks. I just got it resolved. See what I've been missing. Thanks a lot.
Re: Help On Sound Driver by Seun(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2006
Can you tell us how you resolved it?
Re: Help On Sound Driver by TYPOP(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2006
@ Seun
I got a program that gave me the name of the motherboard (program is tune up). It gives you info that are readily available about your system. I then went to the site, to download, looked for that particular motherboard, and downloaded the driver.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D600 Xp Windows Recovery Cd Restore Disk / I Need Ccie Multimedia Tutorials / How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.