Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams (71441 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Nitda Scholarship Aptitude Test 2014 / Any Nitda Scholarship 2014/2015 News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2012
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) on friday (24th March 2012) Daily Trust Newspapers, Published their list of shortlisted candidates for the aptitude test, which is to Hold on the 10th April, 2012 in Abuja.
if you were shortlisted, or have ever had an experience with the structure od\f their exams, please kindly intimate the house via this thread so we may help each other. thanks...

NITDA Scholarship Past Questions > https://testsregard.com/material/nitda-scholarship-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers/
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
Oga Seun, can u please put this thread on the front at least today?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by changi: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
ALHAMDULILLAH! FOR those of us who were able to make it to this stage,i say CONGRATULATIONS!!!The CHALLENGE now is how to make it to the final stage. i learnt the Aptitude test includes GMAT,Current Affairs,IT etc,in any case lets ol refresh our brains,PRAY HARD and the victory is ours I.ALLAH
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by sani4all: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
tanx changi. May d Almighty Allah guide us through. Ameen
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by changi: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
i stumbled on this site and i found it worth sharing.pls lets remember that no man is an island and thus we are in a competition to get selected but our working together is going to be our greatest strenght.pls endeavour to share any thing you find which will help us OL.
http://www.indiabix.com
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by sani4all: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2012
@changi, thanks man. Dats vry nice of u. Tnx once more
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by changi: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
The days are running fast and our destiny is getting closer. as we go on getting prepared for this life tym opportunity, i pray Almighty Allah Bless our effort ad guide us to whatever is BEST for us
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
God HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by sani4all: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2012
Ameen suma Ameen
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by birshi: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
Ameen
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by osram(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
Na only muslims de apply for the scholarships ne?...ameen n allah jst ful evriwia
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by changi: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
ITS A free world say what you want to say, however objectivity should be the watch word.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by sani4all: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2012
changi: ITS A free world say what you want to say, however objectivity should be the watch word.
Pls i need ur advice guys. Am presently one of d successful candidate of ptdf OSS and am called by nitda to write test for its OSS also. pls which 1 shld i go for. Pls ur advice s needed @ changi nd others
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2012
I'll advise u to get to the river before u cross it. Go for both exams, and in the end no one would need to tell u wat to do . Congratulations though...
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by sani4all: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
silvaspecs: I'll advise u to get to the river before u cross it. Go for both exams, and in the end no one would need to tell u wat to do . Congratulations though...
@silvaspecs, thanks man
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by birshi: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
My guys, how far about the nitda aptitude test?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Mamiya(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2012
The exam was very nice...a 100 questions in 60 minutes. Waiting for the list of successful candidates God help us.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by birshi: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2012
Pls how can someone know whether he is successful from the aptitude test or not
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2012
Hello fellow Applicants,
Hope your test was ok.i pray for success for everyone who sat for the exams. i learnt that another list came out with the names of applicants shortlisted for the exams other than the first list we all know about. as such i feel our Nigerian factor might have been responsible for this. i dont know how true this might be, because states that had just a handful of candidates may have more to compete with on this life-opportunity.What is NITDA's integrity when it comes to all these kind of issues?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by changi: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
As in the beginning so shall it be in the end. we give Thanks to the Almighty Allah for seeing us thru the test.i suggest it,s time to start preparing for the next stage of the process which has to do with determining the country and course to be pursued. i learnt successful candidates will be allowed to make their choices.so i think we can start exploiting this room so that when the opportunity comes knocking one will be well prepared.

1 Like

Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Mamiya(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2012
I don't think another list came out. The other information that later came out was for a change of exam date. All through I didn't personally search out any info. I thank God a friend who served there was very helpful through out. So let's wait and see the results. God is ever able if only we trust and let Him do what He alone can do!
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by nuelnuel: 10:00am On May 03, 2012
Too bad I missed the test.Pls can sum1 tell me if there were current affairs questions in the exam in case of another time.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by birshi: 2:23pm On May 06, 2012
Any good news?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 5:55pm On May 06, 2012
@ Birshi, I'm not sure there's any news yet. Though ȋ̝̊̅ learnt last year's departure was around September, therefore we should expect the second shortlist soon.
However, we r All ears on this thread should any news pop. .*•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ †нªηкs ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•..
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by changi: 11:41am On May 08, 2012
thats a good one we are praying hard!
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by changi: 12:04pm On May 10, 2012
ALHAMDULILLAH ALA KULLI HAL.ALLAH HAS DONE IT AGAIN.D LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IS OUT IN TODAYS DAILY TRUST
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by birshi: 5:31pm On May 10, 2012
Alhamdulillah, i was among the successful candidate. Thank god
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 9:56pm On May 10, 2012
DHDLCYDH DHAJFHRKFNSJD DKSBDKD ... to GOD BE THE GLOOOOORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by uzoexcel(m): 5:21am On May 16, 2012
n smiley
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by uzoexcel(m): 5:22am On May 16, 2012
birshi: Alhamdulillah, i was among the successful candidate. Thank god
me 2...u comin 2 abj on 22nd?email me @ uzoexcel@yahoo.com
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by silvaspecs: 4:57pm On May 23, 2012
kindly let the house know when you are called for your award letters... congrats guys. Hope u had a fun-filled yesterday? lets also network on oversea universities na...
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by uzoexcel(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
silvaspecs: kindly let the house know when you are called for your award letters... congrats guys. Hope u had a fun-filled yesterday? lets also network on oversea universities na...
we v been mailed and texted 4 d award letters......hp u got urs...whch sch do u intend going...i m thnkn Southampton or newcastle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.