Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams (71529 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Nitda Scholarship Aptitude Test 2014 / Any Nitda Scholarship 2014/2015 News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by mozzyb: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Any information about last year employment advert by NITDA last year
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by beeblackstar: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Please can someone be nice enough to tell me how to prepare for the aptitude test in 2013 because I have no clue as to what to do. Thanks
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by uzoexcel(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
hi sos sorry for not answerin most guyz concernin d exam materials levelz...kinda filled wid coursework @ this moment....plz when ur names are shortlisted lemme know so i can realllly settle and post the exam make up structure for y'all...gudluck and successs

1 Like

Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by ZIMALYY: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hello Guys...

Are you preparing for the next NITDA & other Aptitude Test?
Do you need past questions, online & physical support, explanations, etc.

Pls contact the the undersigned on:
paulozima@yahoo.com

Thank you all.
All'l be well.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by ZIMALYY: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hello Guys in the house...

Are you preparing for the next NITDA & other Aptitude Tests?
Do you need past questions, online & physical support, explanations, etc.

Pls contact the the undersigned on:
paulozima@yahoo.com

Thank you all and HNY.
All'l be well.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by ZIMALYY: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello Guys in the House...

Are you preparing for NITDA Scholarship Aptitude Test or any other A. tests?
Do you need free online, phone lesson & test explanation?
Seamless passage of any test?

Pls contact the undersigned on 08033780387 0r Paulozima@yahoo.com
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Plutarch: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hi folks! I need you to assist me with clues and info about the structure of the test. You can pm me if u have any info or mail me on plutarchp@yahoo.com. Tnx. Pls treat as urgent
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by nuelnuel: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2013
One Nairalander has promised to tell us all those things whenever the shortlisting is out,you can see it above.So just tell the house whenever you see the shortlisting.
Plutarch:

Hi folks! I need you to assist me with clues and info about the structure of the test. You can pm me if u have any info or mail me on plutarchp@yahoo.com. Tnx. Pls treat as urgent
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by badassnigga(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2013
may Allah help us all
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by izoniks: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
any news about NITDA
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by tjbrown: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
v just been shortllisted. Check out d nitda website n log in with ur details.pls i need past questions fellow nairalanders who v taken d test

1 Like

Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by beeblackstar: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sorry when did u see this change to your profile beause mine is still saying pending..
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by badassnigga(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
yeah I also check.ma status on their site. I av being shortlisted.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by badassnigga(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
beeblackstar: Sorry when did u see this change to your profile beause mine is still saying pending..

I checked ma own on d 3rd of this month and it showed SHORTLISTED.
just recheck ur profile.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by nuelnuel: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
For those already shortlisted when is the exam date because mine is still pending
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by badassnigga(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
nuelnuel: For those already shortlisted when is the exam date because mine is still pending

d date has not yet been announced
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by beeblackstar: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Any news so far?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by nuelnuel: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
We have been shortlisted, could you please tell us the nature of the aptitude test questions.
Thanks.
uzoexcel: hi sos sorry for not answerin most guyz concernin d exam materials levelz...kinda filled wid coursework @ this moment....plz when ur names are shortlisted lemme know so i can realllly settle and post the exam make up structure for y'all...gudluck and successs
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by nuelnuel: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Check your profile cos mine was pending before but I am now shortlisted.
beeblackstar: Any news so far?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by izoniks: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mine just changed from pending to shortlisted today. So keep checking
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by hussainiisa: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
We thank God as we found Ourselfs among the Ppl Shortlisted, plz does any1 have idea How Soon τhε Aptitude wld take place, nd wat it Consist, thank You
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by beeblackstar: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Shortlisted yesterday. May God help us all
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2013
sorry house am new here pls i want to know how i can retrieve my details ! i misplaced my details undecided cant even figure out were to check! any hope?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by bobbysmiles: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2013
my name is also shortlisted! please can someone in the house post the structure of the test questions. and please lets all post once anyone gets confirmation of the test date. Thanks
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by badassnigga(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
masperano: sorry house am new here pls i want to know how i can retrieve my details ! i misplaced my details undecided cant even figure out were to check! any hope?

didn't they send ur details to ur mobile after u finished registration?
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
hello everyone.....sorry i would like to know if we are to get the schools admission before we can talk part in the exam or we sit for it and get the admission after we have passed......And concerning the structure for the exam it's kinda urgent i think written hv all been shortlisted...
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by qudusyusuf33: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please everyone in the house, just saw my application status as shortlisted. I need materials to prepare for this test, and also info on the exam date. My email is qudusyusuf33@yahoo.com
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by hussainiisa: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
akinamp: hello everyone.....sorry i would like to know if we are to get the schools admission before we can talk part in the exam or we sit for it and get the admission after we have passed......And concerning the structure for the exam it's kinda urgent i think written hv all been shortlisted...
how can You get Admission while u̶̲̥̅̊​ havt even been choosen, guy ar u̶̲̥̅̊​ a learner! smiley
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2013
hussainiisa@:
how can You get Admission while u̶̲̥̅̊​ havt even been choosen, guy ar u̶̲̥̅̊​ a learner! smiley
Yea.....am actually new to all dis....will u be kind enough to explain.....becos i actually thought the postgraduate school has to grant you an admission before u r eligible to sit for the scholarship exam.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by JstBrave(f): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
uzoexcel: hi sos sorry for not answerin most guyz concernin d exam materials levelz...kinda filled wid coursework @ this moment....plz when ur names are shortlisted lemme know so i can realllly settle and post the exam make up structure for y'all...gudluck and successs

pls post the exam make up structure. I av bin shortlisted too
Re: Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams by bibiji(f): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls house help me out. The N20120..... Is dat d user name or pswd? I tried loggin in lyk 3 times and it locked me out. Pls how do I verify dis mess and check my status? I need urgent help plsssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.