Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Trumpeter Moving To Abuja, Looking For Band To Join. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Trumpeter Moving To Abuja, Looking For Band To Join. (699 Views)

I Want To Join The Brotherhood Of Illuminati Call 08165417087 / The Band For Your Wedding Reception Ember Brides And 2016 Brides / The. Transformer Band (musical Receptionist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trumpeter Moving To Abuja, Looking For Band To Join. by Interracial: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hi there: I play the trumpet and am moving to Abuja. I would be interested in joining a band that plays reggae, high life, or any other type of music where the trumpet is needed. Hope to hear from you.

David

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Introduces N5000 / You Are Invited To WORD UP Volume 3 Aka Da Love Thang This Saturday, Feb 16 2013 / Simple Magazine Presents Da Pool Party With Dj Consequence & Dj Centeliba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.