Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu (6648 Views)

Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Port-Harcourt, Awka, Enugu, Or Owerri? (Relocating To East) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by Ozonna(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
mekaboy: SHE HAS SPOILED ALL HER GOOD REPUTATION, ALL HER GOOD WORKS IS WASTED. WHO ADVISED HER TO GO INTO POLITICS, ALL THE GOOD NAME SHE LABORED FOR IS BURIED IN THE DUST. WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST BECOME AN AMBASSADOR ?

I wonder y she no pick any appointment. Politically, a spent grain has more value dan her. She's finished
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by andyanders: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
She lost all the honor and is just a waste. She was scheming to replace Governor Obi as Anambra governor band the game plan has failed her. She should have acted like » Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who has maintained her integrity. She left for her place of work when she left government service and still has been nominated to become World Bank President.Let Akunyili be looking for where she can steal money.
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2012
Dora should head to the supreme court. shocked shocked
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by emsquare(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2012
After everything!
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
I jubilate,celebrate,appreciate,prostrate,champagne,moet,hennesye etc.LOL

Victory for Ngige=Victory for the masses.
Aunty Dora can go contest the post of 'Agulu abroad women' as Chairlady or something.Much respect to her,she's done well for herself but mehn,there is just a time to step aside and for her. . .this is her political uhuru.
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by Gertynk: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
I just fill for women in politics and top positions too much criticism and disfavour, what a shame; not guite encouraging for aspiring ones like me
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by yuzedo: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
In yo face n.igger-woman! Hah! grin tongue cool. . . . Rabbish!!! undecided angry
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by Olalekan0(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2012
ACM10: I don't know why Dora should be wasting her time at the tribunal. As a matter of fact, she rigged the election. But it fell short. How can Ngige upturn almost 1500 vote deficit in a district that was initially annouced in her favour but later cancelled? This further show that she has no shred of decency just like her former PDP goons.

You're a fool!
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by odumchi: 3:03am On Mar 27, 2012
Did this take place in two states?
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by Prestonvic(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2012
Her downfall started the day she resigned as a minister. DORA why did you leave the carbinate prematurely? don't you know that timing matters? if i were DORA i would wait till my tenue expires as an information minister before i venture into elective position. DORA WHY
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by crackhouse(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2012
1025: this pdp woman is not aware that she is fighting the igbos in her efforts to unseat our only candidate in the senate. dora and okonjo iweala have finished themselves by serving and working for pdp which is anti progressive and anti masses.
i am from imo state and i have watched with closeness, only to find out that Ngige is among the few Igbos we can trust.
let this woman go back to jonathan and continue their stealing habits.
definitely that will be her next line of action but the big question is; will jonathan absorb her again?. Anybody who wine & dine with peter does so at his/her own peril.
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by crackhouse(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2012
Manselcompany: We have job offer to both skill and unskill.contact mr richard for more information 08 137274929
criminals are always seen in every thread on this site. Why?
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by ACM10: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2012
Olalekan 0:

You're a fool!

Give me a reason.
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by stepo707: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2012
begwong: Madam Dora,just REBRAND yourself toward 2015 shikenan!

ROFLMAO.Madam Rebranding
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by henrychubayo: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
I just want to point out that appeal court is in Enugu, Enugu state. If there is any court of appeal in awka, its should be in Anambara state and not Enugu. The subject should be changed to awka anambara state or enugu enugu state because awka is not in Enugu
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by clemog: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
I think Mrs.re-branding should just go and prepare for the next election. Only if the people really like her. Then they can cast their vote for her.
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by Adagba1: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
Akunyili betrayed the Yaradua's family and she is paying dearly for it.
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by dont8(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2012
chosen04: . . . . . . .And the Cheap Hero wannable keep losing . . . . .hahahahahaahahaha
Well said, my dear... Hero my foot.
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2012
ONWA!!!
Re: Ngige Triumphs Over Dora Akunyili At Court Of Appeal In Awka, Enugu by othenok(f): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
good riddance 2 bad rubbish!! Madam, enof already! go take care of ur daughter or better still go for Omugwo . ONWA!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10,000 Capacity Multi-level Car-Park For MMIA / Reuben Abati - Exclusive Interview / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 6.6 Million - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.