Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip (7437 Views)

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
I totally agree with Proudly Igbo. Every thieving politicians are secret cult members that is why nothing is happening to them despite all their atrocities, but they should remember one thing that the ultimate judge will visit them one by one very soon. As per tribalism it has nothing to do with criminality as there are two types of human being good people and bad people so shun tribalism nairalanders let us cry against corruption.
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by kizito96(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2012
Nigeria deserves the leader they get. Thieves in Power
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by tunapawizzy: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2012
Gracious God..Hembeh should be hanged or set ablaze..he's a shame 2 d concept of new generation of leaders we yearn for. He should @ least get 10months in Kuje
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by Novice1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2012
1025: pdp is seriously making mockery of nigeria and nigerians.
unhonorable mrs. dr. etteh, senator princess iyabo obasanjo, senator andy uba, senator ndume the terrorist, vice president(terrorist) sambo and now hembe are all pdp members and they are agents of shame and darkness. did i even mention the one that dressed like a woman and travelled back all the way from uk? what about the aged ex-cobvict called chief bode george? untouchable tony annenih and almight obasanjo are all stunch members of pdp. is anyone aware that a $13m fraud case is pending on our current first lady who is also a pdp member?
the most honest nigerian alive(nuhu ribadu) could not account for his stewardship and became bigger than his employee(the nigerian police) that he even ran away from justice only for jonathan to force him back on the condition of presidential pardon to a man that never accepted to commit any crime.
it is a very big shame that nigerians are expecting a change under this pdp led govt.

My brother, it gets messier than that. It seems all the crooks in Nigeria (the veterans like Anenih, OBJ, IBB and the the young shall grows ike bankole, Etteh, etc) are all agreed on bringing down this country through PDP.
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by geewhite(f): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
Am really disappointed in Chris Azubogu. Tot he will make a difference, never knew he could be bought over within short a period.oh! He had dragged his name in the mud amongst friends and fans. What a shame!
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by niddamugu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
Well, I'd suggest we put one finger on that page so that we do not lose track of the drama especially the "spark" that triggered this revelation. This is Nigeria and before we know it, the issue would be swept under the carpet. Ms Oteh's case should not be left out and should be investigated along side. Meanwhile, we (as Nigerians) should follow the other developed countries (if we wish to develop), by first making sure that whosoever has any case to answer especially of magnitude like this should first honorably resign from (public or private) office, follow the investigative process and if found guilty, should be brought to face the law, or reinstated if otherwise.
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by ndidibabe(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2012
Glass house..So, Hembe is also a thief!!
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by muyoto: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
“I collected estacode for the workshop but I did not go…I was expecting SEC to demand the return of the estacode before I do so. It is still intact with me…’

preposterous angry
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by Yeske2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
snthesis: small wonder the House wants to stop brodcasting its Panel of enquiries realtime- damage limitation- bloody thieves. imagine pot calling kettle black. herman hembe what kind of name is that sef sounds german
You're right, Herman is old Germanic meaning army man or soldier but this Herman is so lilly livered.
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by clemmonce(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
wat is tribalism. wat do u benefit frm being tribalistic does d governor of your state even knw u exist ?. mumu dem
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by basadenet: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
both supposed law makers to be jailed and re call immediately by there constituency. They are disrace to this country.
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by snthesis(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Hehehe grin grin. I've also been struck by how funny the name sounds. Sounds like an exotic african dance- do the herman hembe grin.

The mind boggles!!!
grin
Re: Hembe & His Deputy Chris Azubogu Admit Collecting Estacode For Trip by DDN: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
Further probe is no longer necessary. It has been established that a bribe was offered and taken. What is left now is the prosecution of the actors who have confessed to committing the crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bye-election; Live Monitoring And Updates (cross River, Kwara, Bauchi & Katsina) / NPA Cancels $133.28M SAA Fees To OMSL Limited Due To Security / Kwara State Governor, Deputy Take COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.