Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. (852 Views)

Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / Get Highest In Ur Toefl,sat,gre,gmat With This 100% Guarranteed Runs / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. by samsky007: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2012
Register for your Exams with ease Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat @ affordable prices, Toefl as low as 15k. VIP treat for the first 10 to call. 08167802456 call for more Information
Re: Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. by tuto: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
b]Are you a matured candidates and needs a WAEC private certificate examination?[/b]

Here is your chance for this years GCE 2012

b]CALL US ON 08033655823[/b]

LANDMARK EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS......... Giving you the best in academics
Re: Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2012
samsky007: Register for your Exams with ease Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat @ affordable prices, Toefl as low as 15k. VIP treat for the first 10 to call. 08167802456 call for more Information

Pls I need to reach you, so we can discus how I can write this exam successfully with out wasting time,
reach me on 08032852587
Re: Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. by juncharles10: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
onyefin:

Pls I need to reach you, so we can discus how I can write this exam successfully with out wasting time,
reach me on 08032852587
wat abt imsu wen iz der post ume
Re: Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. by samsky007: 11:48pm On May 07, 2012
Guys TOEFL registration still on but no more runs, i have to be sincere and straight with you guys. TOEFL organization are closing up centers because of runs. Register your exam today and do it yourself tomorrow maybe two late, this are available dates for month of May, June & July:
ENUGU: June 17, June 30, July 28.
JOS: May 26, June 08, June 15, June 23, July 06, July 28.
KADUNA: May 25, May 26, June 08, June 15, June 23, July 06, July 28.
LAGOS: July 28,
OWERRI: June 15,June 23
PH: June 15 June 23, July 06, July 28
KANO: May 25, May 26, June 08, June 15, June 23, July 06, July 28.

NOTE: No available center in ABUJA, BENIN CITY AND IBADAN for this quarter. CALL NOW 08167802456. Register @ affordable price
Re: Toefl! Toefl!! Toefl!!! Guys Bonanza Is Out, Few Days To Go. by samsky007: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
A heart surgeon took his car to his local garage for a regular service where he usually exchanged a little friendly banter with the owner, a skilled but not especially wealthy mechanic, “I’ve been wandering about what we both do for a living and how much more you get paid than me”. “Yes” says the surgeon. “Well look at this” says the mechanic as he worked on a big complicated engine, “I check how its running, open it up, fix the valves and put it all back together so it works good as new. We basically do the same job don’t we? And yet you are paid ten times what I am, how do you explain that? “The surgeons thought for a moment, and smiling gently, replied, “try it with the engine running”. There is a clear difference between serving and servicing. To serve is to lay down ones will for the benefit of humanity, that’s the surgeon will. On the other hand, to service is to work for a price or in exchange for a reward and that’s a mechanics will. Business is about serving peoples need not servicing peoples needs, when you are into business your core responsibility is to serve humanity by providing for them a specific product or need at different point in time, product or services that guarantee satisfaction after usage and pocket friendliness before usage. One major reason we have so many unsuccessful businesses on this sphere of the earth is due to our individuals in Africa venture into business with the primary aims of just selling and making money note: the ward, money not profit. For understanding profit is a marginal gain that you get from a product or services that comes after customers or consumers satisfaction and not after sales. You cannot be a successful business person if your objective in business is to just sell and make money, your business cannot stand the test of generational marketability, if all you need do is to service peoples need. Successful business spurs out of the will to serve in meeting a need satisfactory and to attain this mindset you need to have a perception that is driven by four precedents:
1. The will to serve humanity.
2. The urge to identify and meet a specific raging need in our society.
3. The joy obtained in creating.
4. Consumer satisfactions after venturing into 1 and 2.
5. The profit gained.
You’ll observe that profit comes in lastly, true business motives are driven by consumer satisfaction. Finally when you serve you make more profit but when you service you make less profit. If you doubt me go find out the difference in the pay cheque between a serving surgeon and a servicing mechanic.

Register your TOEFL examination with ease and score high, Call now! tomorrow may be too late for FALL ADMISSION.....08167802456

(1) (Reply)

Most Difficult Thing About Toefl Exam Registration / International Joint Agent Meeting @ Near East University & University Of Kyrenin / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!(scholarship Benefit Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.