Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! (25406 Views)

Cupping!!! Old But Still Effective Treatment! / 33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by gee2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
LWTMB
u chose the wrong place to seek help o guy.
u Bleep up big time, see as yawa plenty for u like water.
go hospital abeg make u leave dis room.
btw, dont u knw how to use google to xtract info?
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by nwanioma(f): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
call my cosmetologist 08099400189, the woman di bad!
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by earthrealm(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
stop wanking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or in simple english stop mas.turbatio.n!!!!! n ur youthfulness will return

also post ur pic for our perusal
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Docosward(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
@Macheus's there is no need to worry there is a solution this quick aging thing, there is an herbal medicing that will make u look 15yrs younger. If u are intrested then contact me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com thank u.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by beblessed(f): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2012
@goldcircle, weldone, may u find helpers when u re in need oh. Op, blend n drink carrot,cucumber and garlic everyday 4 a month. Apply blended cucumber on ur face twice a week. Look 4 eden body and face apricot scrub. Use dat allover ur body n face every nite bf bath. It's abt 1k. Ur skin will come alive. Pls avoid smoking n drinking of alchol. Goodluck
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by tunnytox(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ironically I'm the opposite I'm now in my mid 30's but could easily pass for a 19 years old. Many people will tell be its a blessing but this extremely young look of mine coupled with my slim stature sometimes could be annoying. For instance, I have to carry my drivers licence with me all the time especially if I want to go into the pub or buy alcohol.

I remember a very funny incident that happened about 3 months ago, I boarded a bus to work and the driver asked if I want an adult pass or a young person's I was like WTF!!! do I really look this young? even at work today 2 of the new under 19 apprentices asked if i'm one of them and where i'm posted to, when i told them my real age they wouldn't believe.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by muyoto: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
the guy never even reply since.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by muyoto: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
tunnytox: Ironically I'm the opposite I'm now in my mid 30's but could easily pass for a 19 years old. Many people will tell be its a blessing but this extremely young look of mine coupled with my slim stature sometimes could be annoying. For instance, I have to carry my drivers licence with me all the time especially if I want to go into the pub or buy alcohol.

I remember a very funny incident that happened about 3 months ago, I boarded a bus to work and the driver asked if I want an adult pass or a young person's I was like WTF!!! do I really look this young? even at work today 2 of the new under 19 apprentices asked if i'm one of them and where i'm posted to, when i told them my real age they wouldn't believe.

funny, i belong to the same category. For a guy i think it better to look older than your age than look younger.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by tunnytox(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
muyoto:

funny, i belong to the same category. For a guy i think it better to look older than your age than look younger.

You're very right when I was in Naija what make people to respect me then was my status (I owned a biz and drives a good car), here in the UK once people see my wife beside me they'll bow, na my wife and children dey carry me.... grin grin
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by pendulasis: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2012
KINGwax: i think you should stop wasting time and get Your coffin ready by 45yrs
thats not funny i think yours will come first
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by metaldude(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2012
Macheus: Hi all,I need your sincere opinions concerning this. Look of my face is nothing to write home about I must admit. As regards to this I've lost my confidence when about to meet people. 80% of folks I come across every day misinterpret age above what it ought to be or even in most cases address me elderly even when older than me,just because of the look of my face. I feel extremely bad about this deep inside but never allow to reflect out. Pls. be informed that my face does not suffer any acne but just rough. I've seen some changes after taking ZINC for ACNE(Puritan's Pride) Pls. all I need is drugs /peels that would restore my youthful look,Many thanks!
Where is the wrinkle in ur profile pics?Can't seem to see any!
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by metaldude(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2012
r231:

grin grin grin grin
LWTMB!
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by MATOFO(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
WHY YOU NEED EDMARK PRODUCTS
You need Edmark products because of the following benefits:
SHAKE OFF PHYTO FIBER - (FOR DETOXIFICATION)
Benefits
- Fast effective and affordable way to eliminate congested waste matter or toxins
from your body, thus prevents coprostasis and colon cancer
- Reduces excessive weight and high cholesterol
- Improves complexion and has anti-aging effect
- Promotes growth of good bacteria to reduce constipation
- Made from organic ingredients, no side effects
- Convenient to carry, easy to prepare and tastes great
- Acts like sponge that absorbs cholesterol and fats thus reduces your body weight.

MRT COMPLEX - (FOR FAT BURNING)
Benefits
- Safe, effective and fast way to burn and reduce the build up of fats, thus,
reducing obesity to maintain a slender and healthy figure
- Breaks up fats and cholesterol , thus good for the heart and cleanses the liver
and kidney
- Helps the body absorb nutrients and acts as anti-cancer
- Contains a complete range of vitamins, nutrients and Amino acids to maintain
high energy level.

SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL – (FOR BALANCING)
Benefits
- Promotes cell rejuvenation and boosts the immune system
- It eliminates body odours and other skin sores
- Those who have sensitive skin, pimples, dysmenorhea, ulcers and vegetarians
may consume Liquid Chlorophyll
- A great help for digestive problems
- It effectively reduces toxins caused by pesticides and chemicals in your body
thus, purifies the liver
- Balances the body Acid-Alkaline level
- Assists in increasing blood counts or sperm counts
- Reduces wrinkles and aging

GINSENG AND RED YEAST COFFEE – (FOR REJUVENATION)
Benefits
- Helps the body’s overall rejuvenation
- Energy booster
- Prevents cancer
- Sharpens the mind and memory
- Accelerates visual and auditory responses
- Increases concentration
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Helps in blood circulation and reduces bad cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Soothes abdominal and menstrual pains

BUBBLE C – (FOR BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY)
Benefits
- Boosts the immune system
- Fights colds and infection
- Helps form bone, teeth and muscles
- Help repair blood vessels and connective tissues
- Energizes the body by boosting metabolism
- Stimulates brain functions
- Aids Iron and protein absorption
- Fuels the body’s collagen production
- Protects skin and hair from damage
- Makes healing of wounds faster
- Prevents cancer and heart disease
- Regenerates anti-oxidants like vitamin E

COCOLLAGEN- (FOR SKIN TREATMENT)
Benefits
- Plumps up the skin and lips
- Reduces depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothens “Crow’s feet” lines and reduces furrows
- Reduces dark circles around eyes
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Firms and tightens sagging skin
- Reduces visibility of stretch marks
- Revitalizes appearance
- Helps achieve a glowing radiant complexion
- Rejuvenates mature skin
- Tones and moisturizes the skin

BIO-ELIXIR - (TO REVERSE THE AGE OF YOUR ORGANS BY 17- 20 YEARS)
Benefits
- Stimulates natural HGH production to reverse the generative effect of ageing
- Rich in a spectrum of vitamins and nutrients for a well-balanced diet
- Increase in muscle mass
- Loss fats without dieting
- Mood elevation
- Enhanced sexual performance just like when you are in your twenties
- Re-growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidney and other organs that shrink with age
- Superior immune function
- Increased memory retention, very good for people who experience memory loss
- Improved
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Yeske2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2012
KINGwax: i think you should stop wasting time and get Your coffin ready by 45yrs
Damn!
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by ernersinfobank(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
Please read my post on health n wealth in health section of this forum.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 28, 2012
My dear dnt panic! U can still look young miraclously. smiley and the supprising thing is dat there are all natural, with no side effets- Here are the tips:
1:engage in a regular exercise atleast 30mins a day.
2:drink plenty of water.
3:use almond oil on ur face( it smoothens the face)
4: apply aloe vera twice a day.(it helps the skin glow)
5: cucumber and tomatoes are another wonderful basis for such problem.
6: i'll recommend u use fresh yoghurt/ unripe pawpaw on ur face too cos it helpes in removing wrinkles .
7: if u hav an acne/pimples, pierce it and apply fresh onions.(it helps in drying up the mucus)
8: b4 going 2 bed, apply palm oil smoothly on ur face and ensure that u'll b able to sleep with it on.
9: and finally. Change ur cream if possible(use nivea, dove,or vaseline there are all gud).
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by emsquare(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2012
oradee: cant see the face...

True
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Ignatio(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2012
muyoto: the guy never even reply since.

What do you want him to say again?
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by WebSurfer(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2012
Guy show us Ūя̲̅ face
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by davou4eva(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2012
Try and do away with anxieties
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by tugood: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2012
GoldCircle: dye your hair white so that the whole thing will blend wella! you may even choose to move about with a walking stick! You simply cant cheat nature! since you don begin chop the same things wey elders dey chop, why u no go old quick?
. L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. U̲̅ b real idiot
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by gloriana(f): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2012
i dnt no if u jst wnt 2 open a thread 2 c wat pple wil say or if u truly wnt 2 improve ur look. If u truly wnt 2 improve ur look, u can do dat wit good herbal products. If u r interested n in lagos, u can call me n lets talk. 08036316852.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
Stop incessant Masturbation and Too much intake of Alcohol and Lest i forget take too many Fruits and Lot of Water {Wow! First Eva time am acting the Counsel} cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Kk4(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
One word "EDMARK"
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by chukham(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
Wow gush! Wat a late timing. D only man wth ur solution is dead. Micheal Jackson. U should hv posted dis a yr ago & u would hv gotten a solution. Bt pls hv u stopped taking dry gins, hot drinks etc.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Ignatio(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2012
chukham: Wow gush! Wat a late timing. D only man wth ur solution is dead. Micheal Jackson. U should hv posted dis a yr ago & u would hv gotten a solution. Bt pls hv u stopped taking dry gins, hot drinks etc.
LWKMD!!!
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Maximus85(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2012
Macheus: Hi all,I need your sincere opinions concerning this. Look of my face is nothing to write home about I must admit. As regards to this I've lost my confidence when about to meet people. 80% of folks I come across every day misinterpret age above what it ought to be or even in most cases address me elderly even when older than me,just because of the look of my face. I feel extremely bad about this deep inside but never allow to reflect out. Pls. be informed that my face does not suffer any acne but just rough. I've seen some changes after taking ZINC for ACNE(Puritan's Pride) Pls. all I need is drugs /peels that would restore my youthful look,Many thanks!
Visit Dr. 90210
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by samphem(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bros to every problem there is solution call me on me on this number 08061275531,in the next 3wks ur faces will like new born baby.but you have to take step
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by samphem(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
Call me on 08061275531 and i will tel you the drug that u wil use.many have take it and it work for them
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by Macheus(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
I appreciate you all that in one way or the other proffered a useful solution. I really cherish that!!
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by dcabals: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2012
my guy jus make sure u take food supplements regularly n within a short period u will be surprise notice great changes....ok. u can also reach me on 07030243538 for more info. is well...gud luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Inspects 300-Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center In Abakiliki / N1.9 Bn ‘ebola Fund’ Will Be Used For Cars, Others - Health Minister / Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.