Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy (12035 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Diezani Alison Madueke’s Secret Romance With Hayden Boss, Dapo Abiodun / Minister Of Petroleum,mrs.diezanialison-madueke's Secret Romance With Lag Bigboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by AfroBlue(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
Juicy Rumor!

EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-A1SeG4V4ou4/T3FWpRQysoI/AAAAAAAAEWM/phgNTtJ3IzQ/s400/ALLISON+MADUEKE.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-GB1LD4sf588/T3FWvm7KnXI/AAAAAAAAEWU/EMERaFT3X1w/s400/DAPO+ABIODUN.JPG[/img]
Dapo with Mr. Femi Otedola at a function.

According to a report monitored on First Weekly, Nigeria's Minister of Petroleum, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke is undoubtedly one of the most powerful ministers in the country today. Apart from holding a very sensitive position in the executive council, she also has the ears of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The beautiful woman, we also learnt, had an 'underground' relationship with a Lagos-based Oil and Gas big boy, Dapo Abiodun.
According to those who know about their affair, Diezani and Dapo dated for a while and while it lasted, both enjoyed it to the fullest both in Nigeria and abroad.

The source said Dapo was the Apple of Alison's eye during the late president Umar Musa Yar'Adua's tenure when she was the Minister of Transportation and later Solid Mineral Resources.

We learnt that affair between Alison and Dapo was closely guided and only a few people in the corridors of power knew of it.

Dapo, who owns Heyden Oil, one of the major players in the oil and gas sector, was alleged by insiders to have gotten more patronage through Alison's influence.

Unfortunately for the love birds, somewhere along the line, we learnt Dapo fumbled and Alison had a bitter fight with him.

“When Alison Madueke became Minister of Petroleum, she made sure Dapo's Heyden Oil got little or no allocation for the importation of petroleum products, which accounted for serious drop in his fortune.

“The fight is still on, but I know Dapo is trying to find a way back into the woman's heart,” our source disclosed.

However, the source added that Alison, who is married to a former Chief of Naval Staff, Rtd. Admiral Madueke, has stepped up and has no time for Dapo again.

"You know Dapo is a lady’s man, but the minister has told some of her confidants that he belongs to her past now,” our source said.

Why They Broke Up!

http://yemojanews.com/2012/03/24/petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-maduekes-secret-romance-with-heyden-oil-boss-dapo-abiodun-exposedwhy-they-broke-up/

http://olufamous..com/2012/03/exposed-alison-maduekes-secret-romance.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OluFamousBlog+%28Olu+Famous+Blog%29
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Callotti: 3:38am On Mar 28, 2012
I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust love BEAUTIFUL married women who can do it all.
Mama! You make me proooooooooooooooud!
Use and dump 'em like sweet bananas and hang on to ya man. A bonafide 'MRS.'!
You are my role-model any day!
Next to Florence Ita Giwa of course! kiss
It is a woman's world too.
No one can do you NO SHYTE!cool

Next corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect rumor gist jare!
Back to Investigative Discovery Channel. . . .cool
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 28, 2012
Another Yoruba boy. Congrats o. shocked
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
for properties/lands and accommodations in Lekki/Ikoyi/Victoria Island and the entire Lekki expressway axis-check out our listings at http://www.distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-september-2013.html
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Awake9ja(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

why is it that Yoruba men do everything possible to date women from old eastern bloc?

they reject their own women and even the easterners don't like dating Yoruba girls too.

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Beautiful women and little boys things!
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Where the hell have you been
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Agunnewi: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Even the women folk can't be objective with their comment, the first one is trying so hard for the feminist agenda, the second one is an irredeemable bigot. I give up!

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Callotti: I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust love BEAUTIFUL married women who can do it all.

***thinking aloud***so women still take weed....

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by fr3do(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Awake9ja:

why is it that Yoruba men does everything possible to date women from old eastern bloc?

falls from jupiter down to earth
cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by petrov10: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
I dont believe dis tale...Btwn dah woman is preety.. I hope she appears once again , in my dream tonighttt
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by dgitrader(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
hahaha, rubbish gossip
Moral of the story: the bossom of beautiful Igbo women, is now the eldorado of men of a particular tribe. wonders shall never end.
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by JohnFrankling(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Beer parlour gossip,please leave this woman alone to do her work.na crime say she fine?
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by StellaBella(f): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
HIAN!
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by tegabetty: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Callotti: I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust love BEAUTIFUL married women who can do it all.

Honestly I don't know weda to feel sorry for you or pray fervently for your salvation. God help U
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Some bloggers need mental examination, crap tale, d same olufamous blogger dat made a photoshop of omotola nude, jobless ness sucks
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Ryabcool(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lmao at all the comments here...
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by 3ace(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Awake9ja:

why is it that Yoruba men does everything possible to date women from old eastern bloc?

they reject their own women and even the easterners don't like dating Yoruba girls too.
Why do you want to tribalise this thread now? Ehn, why?
fr3do: falls from jupiter down to earth
You see ya life now, fr3do don dey laugh u say u gbagaun.
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by 3ace(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
But d woman take style resemble ojuyobo with those eyes kongba.
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
petrov 10: I dont believe dis tale...Btwn dah woman is preety.. I hope she appears once again , in my dream tonighttt
.......badoo
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Yeske2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
WTF, where you dey since?
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by activeguy: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
And how does this affect the price of " OLOYIN BEANS " for BODEJI MARKET..
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by kzokul(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Hahahahaha! An igbo man's wife? The other day, a yoruba man was fantacising over igbo men's wife, today, another yoruba man is fantacising over another igbo man's wife. Who will be the next yoruba man to fantacise?

Ileke idi! A questin for you; why do yoruba men always dream and fantacise over igbo women and leave their yoruba women. Ileke, is it why your still single till this your age of 43? Single yoruba mothers everywhere. Smh!

It is now a trophy to date igbo women like were a country is celebrating their world cup trophy.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by jarkbauer: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
dgitrader: hahaha, rubbish gossip
Moral of the story: the bossom of beautiful Igbo women, is now the eldorado of men of a particular tribe. wonders shall never end.
SHE IS FROM BAYELSA OGA
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by simpleseyi: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Awake9ja:

I am sorry I have to say this again, Eastern women are vicious in bed, that is why we Yoruba sharp guys are always after getting in-between their tights but we shall always have a rethink when they mention "ma" before they add the "rriage", we don pick race to the next victim. Tell Eastern girls to keep their tights closed, is it that difficult?
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by DerideGull(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Awake9ja:

If eastern region of Nigeria is a sovereign state, Ileke-idi’s passport would have been seized for more than required frequent entries. Yoruba women are forcing themselves on the easterners.
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by kzokul(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
simpleseyi:

I am sorry I have to say this again, Eastern women are vicious in bed, that is why we Yoruba sharp guys are always after getting in-between their tights but we shall always have a rethink when they mention "ma" before they add the "rriage", we don pick race to the next victim. Tell Eastern girls to keep their tights closed, is it that difficult?
Then why the celebration from yoruba men that they date igbo women? Are they gold? Even femi kayode was dating igbo women while still married to hisyoruba wife. He even stated in the article that he almost took that adaobi girl for a 2nd wife before the girl ditched him when his fortune started dwindling.

Its always a big news for yoruba men to date igbo women, but igbo men date yoruba women and don't even see it as anything cos the yoruba women like ileke idi are trash.

Our women are gold and they are very costly trophie, no wonder there is always a celebration when the trophy is gotten after spending billions on them.s
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by biafranqueen: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2013

what nonsense shocked shocked they did not say her husband is late. She is a women how can she just be around allowing different different men to enter her I mean your shouting here she's your role model do you not know that s*x is a spiritual act and abuse of it leads to dire consequences. Every time you sleep with some one you carry that persons energy for years and the same goes for the partner. The womb is scared and should not be used like toilet ! embarassed All that money and power and living a wretched miserable existence undecided
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by biafranqueen: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
jarkbauer:
SHE IS FROM BAYELSA OGA
sorry she is from Rivers Port Harcourt. Her husband hails from Enugu!
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by bcomputer101: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Okada!

Drop me here.

Wey my change?

Abi you wan carry am move ni?
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by Andyblaze: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2013
The amount of tribalism on this thread has chased me away!
Re: EXPOSED: Alison-Madueke's Secret Romance With Lagos Big Boy by simpleseyi: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2013
kzokul:
Then why the celebration from yoruba men that they date igbo women? Are they gold? Even femi kayode was dating igbo women while still married to hisyoruba wife. He even stated in the article that he almost took that adaobi girl for a 2nd wife before the girl ditched him when his fortune started dwindling.

Its always a big news for yoruba men to date igbo women, but igbo men date yoruba women and don't even see it as anything cos the yoruba women like ileke idi are trash.

Our women are gold and they are very costly trophie, no wonder there is always a celebration when the trophy is gotten after spending billions on them.s

Have you been watching Miss Nigeria, Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria e.t.c? 95% of the girls in pant and bra dancing on stage in the presence of some old runs guys are Ibo girls. Even representatives of most Northern states and some Yoruba states are Ibo girls. Anything for money, including modified prostitution modelling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi / Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges / N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.