Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company (3636 Views)

Vacancies In A Private Telecom Company In Lagos / Invited By A Telecom Company / Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
A Global Online telecommunication company based in Lagos urgently needs 5,000 independent resellers who would be sponsored nationwide to Float Online Telecom Business and earn income transferring call credits both online and offline to local and International subscribers. Successful candidates are to be sponsored with:

1. A robust, multi-tasking Voice websites in their personal domain/product/brand names, and
2. =N=100,000 worth of call credit in advance (but payable afterwards, as they progress at their pace).

Benefits/Features Of Accredited Resellers:

1. Once accredited, international calls become as low as =N=1/min and they are at liberty to fix their tariffs to those countries at =N=3/min or more, which gives them the opportunity of generating as much as =N=300,000 in sales from their start up capital.
2. No matter what they make in sales, they only have to return the exact value of call credit (i.e. =N=100,000) they started with.
3. Since the service is International, Their subscribers are not limited to Nigeria. They can extend the cheapest global service to other 193 countries and even get paid without having a domiciliary accounts.
4. No special software to buy before generating Voice accounts; it will be done directly from their Free voice websites.

Minimum Qualication required:

1. Internet awareness and simple microsoft office knowledge.
2. Ability to use social network media facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp etc. to promote Own business both nationally and internationally.

Interested candidates will be adequately trained on how best to earn income to be able to manage the investment in their care and pay back.

If you are interested Please Click on the adjoining link to apply for the seminar. Admission is Free.

http://talktoomuchng.net/register.html

The Seminar contents include:
1. How to generate at least =N=300,000 in sales by mere tariff adjustment from your website.
2. How to generate global calling card/voucher PINs.
3. How to create multiple voice accounts
4. How to get paid for your service in 193 countries without opening a domiciliary account.
5. Fastest strategies to grow using facebook,twitter, phone contacts etc.
6. How to personalise your voice website and attach your logo.
7. How to convert currencies for international subscribers.
8. How to set exceptional tarrifs for much greater profit.
9. How to use the calling PINs with any SIM and any phone anywhere in the world.
10.How to track call history.
11.How to monitor profit...and many more

Seminar Centres:
1. Latina Cinema, 2001 Cafetariat, New Hall bus/stop, University of Lagos Campus.
2. Banquet Hall, White-House hotels & Conference centre, Toyin street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 10.30am-1.00pm
Admission: Free

Enquiries: +234(0)80-3327-9933
Admin@TalkTooMuchNG.Net

NOTE:

Applicants outside Lagos, who may not be privileged to visit the seminar venue are also welcome. Eventhough we give call credit up front, there are measures in place to discourage defaulting or sharp practices, therefore would-be defaulters need not apply, please.

Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
Gfavour: You can register for your voice details directly or simply send the following in your mail:

1. Proposed username
2. Current email address
3. Phone number(s)
4. Location (e.g. Uromi, Edo State, Ikeja, Lagos State)

To the email address provided.

You will be able to call directly from your configured phone number(s) and at unbelievable rates with this new innovation.
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2012
Only those willing to make a living from this Global resellership telecom program should apply.This advert is purely targetted at entreprenuers and so submission of CVs or Resumes may be ignored.Please, adhere to the requirements and your voice details shall be created and mailed to you.

NOTE:
If your proposed username conflicts with existing one TalkTooMuch reserves the right to differentiate you with numerical figure(s). Ensure your Gsm number(s) is/are included so that they can be configured with your voice page and login details. This will enable international gateway/Access number recognise it/them should you want to call with them(even without internet connectivity). Thanks.

Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by dreama: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
I love this innovation; but how can I call with my Glo line?
Will talktoomuch credit be loaded on it? Why is talktoomuch local tarrif is not N2/min 0r N3/min like other international lines?
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by dreama: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
I need more info on this
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
dreama: I love this innovation; but how can I call with my Glo line?
Will talktoomuch credit be loaded on it? Why is talktoomuch local tarrif is not N2/min 0r N3/min like other international lines?

Dreama,
TalkTooMuch works on any and every phone and network. You only have to register to have your personal account details (i.e. username and password). You can download the FREE TalkTooMuch softphone application on your computer, get your account funded and make calls to any part of the world. Secondly, you can use any GSM/CDMA service provider to link and use your TalkTooMuch account also at TalkTooMuch rates.

You can become a reseller and have access to FREE Reseller voice website and highly discounted rates which can enable you fix your prices above the reseller rate and promote your telecom business.
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Americangirl: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2012
smiley :DIt really sounds sweet provided it works as said cheesy
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
Get registered and fund your voice account to experiment the difference
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2012
dreama: I need more info on this

To get more information, visit www.TalkTooMuchNG.Net.

Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Get yourself acquired skills to Own your Global Telecom business and be sponsored as such.
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Admission Is Free
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
To those living outside Lagos or too busy to attend You can send a short application to admin@Talktoomuchng.net indicating your state of residence. However, you may miss the benefits of meeting the staff and gaining the comprehensive skills needed to commence within the first 24 hours of accreditation.
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gfavour: To those living outside Lagos or too busy to attend You can send a short application to admin@Talktoomuchng.net indicating your state of residence. However, you may miss the benefits of meeting the staff and gaining the comprehensive skills needed to commence within the first 24 hours of accreditation.
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2013
Gfavour: Get registered and fund your voice account to experiment the difference
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
The seminar is now taking place on Saturday, 7th December, 2013, at 10:30am-1:30pm (Limited seats reserved)
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Gfavour: The seminar is now taking place on Saturday, 7th December, 2013, at 10:30am-1:30pm (Limited seats reserved)
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by dreama: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Is it only in Lagos the Seminar is taking place? I reside in Benin
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
dreama: Is it only in Lagos the Seminar is taking place? I reside in Benin

Distance is not a barrier to being part of the Scheme. You can forward your short application for sponsored Global Telecom resellers to admin@talktoomuchng.net to know other options available for you. But it will be more beneficial to attend the Seminar in person to acquire skills that will grow you in the project.
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Americangirl: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gfavour:

Distance is not a barrier to being part of the Scheme. You can forward your short application for sponsored Global Telecom resellers to admin@talktoomuchng.net to know other options available for you. But it will be more beneficial to attend the Seminar in person to acquire skills that will grow you in the project.

Please, do you have Idea of the number of people needed for this scheme?
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Americangirl:

Knowing the number selected for the scheme is not as important as you attending the seminar to acquire the skill and be a beneficiary. I think you should be concerned about attending the seminar and not looking for the census figure of the beneficiaries
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2013
Gfavour:

Knowing the number selected for the scheme is not as important as you attending the seminar to acquire the skill and be a beneficiary. I think you should be concerned about attending the seminar and not looking for the census figure of the beneficiaries
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gfavour: The seminar is now taking place on Saturday, 7th December, 2013, at 10:30am-1:30pm (Limited seats reserved)
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Americangirl:

Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gfavour:

Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
This Might Be The Last Seminar For The Year 2013
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Gfavour: This Might Be The Last Seminar For The Year 2013
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
To register for the sponsored Global telecom resellership project click the adjoining link and you'll be updated my mail http://talktoomuchng.net/register.html
Gfavour: .
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Gfavour: To register for the sponsored Global telecom resellership project click the adjoining link and you'll be updated my mail http://talktoomuchng.net/register.html
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gfavour: To those living outside Lagos or too busy to attend You can send a short application to admin@Talktoomuchng.net indicating your state of residence. However, you may miss the benefits of meeting the staff and gaining the comprehensive skills needed to commence within the first 24 hours of accreditation.
Re: Global Telecom Resellers Are Urgently Needed Nationwide In A Telecom Company by Gfavour(f): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Gfavour: To register for the sponsored Global telecom resellership project click the adjoining link and you'll be updated my mail http://talktoomuchng.net/register.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

FREE CV Template: Create A Professional CV In 15 Minutes Or Less / Billionaire!!! Pretty Mike Poses Nude With Tonyi Lawan [ See Video Below] / Visafone And Leventis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.