Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

To My Extra Large Girlfriend - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To My Extra Large Girlfriend (12303 Views)

When Your Enemies Need Extra Powers To Harm You, They Will Eat This / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! / Extra Time In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by sod4luv(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
lol!
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Hayorbahmy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin
he he he

Actually some people grow fat unawares so the issue of watching ur weight is d solution.

lol
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by divanaija1: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ poster  Bhahahaaaaaaaa  grin i Can't stop laughin  grin  grin  grin or. . sud i since am extra large maself  undecided

grin But i no too fat sha  grin n who cares anyway bhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by nana(f): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2007
This thread is Funny!
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by dambatta: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
[color=#770077]grin grin grin grin grin am almost falling out a my chair!!!!!! guy u funny. trust me u didnt love r at all if u did u will not be embrassed. also u were dating her cos she was a fine lekpa abi na God catch u grin grin[/color]
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by alisigwe(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2007
Dude u're very funny and i aint just blushing,come up with that link and lets give the chodie a chance to express herself.holla back cuz time adirozii,u get,
SO u gat an a-k, lol.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by labongua: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2007
can u link
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Trimmers: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2007
let her send a mail to trimmersnetwork@gmail.com. from that i can get relevant information from her. then we will work on her weight. it all depends on her determination. if she is despreate i can gurantee you whe will get back to her normal weight in a year. but the first drop will be in 6-9 weeks depending on how fat she is now.
i want to believ you love her, that is the only reason u are geniuely concerned. so get her to me lets get to work.
good luck
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by filme(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2007
I ve always been praying for such xperience but it never happen, ,
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2007
alisigwe:

Dude u're very funny and i aint just blushing,come up with that link and lets give the chodie a chance to express herself.holla back because time adirozii,u get,
SO u gat an a-k, lol.

I will do this off this discussion board.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by jaysworld(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2007
nice try!i know it aint trye,u made that up just for the fun or creativity.its all good that was splenid.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Betty605: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2007
HE HE HE HE HEEE!!! (ok girl, time 2 go to bed, u have been on nairaland for 2 long,  nairaland wont marry uuuu OOOOOOO!!!!---- don't mind me i'm talking to myself)!!!!.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Monicamony(f): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2007
cheesy If you really love her u will tell her privately with love, the lesson is simple health is wealth, you are what u eat, and exercise is good for the heart. Help her to regain her shape and her confidence, that is if u r telling us the truth about her. ;DWord!
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by chikibaybi(f): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2007
Slim shady or whatever you call urself, its not fair to yab the poor girl whom i doubt you even know. its not a crime to be fat, if you know you dont like fat girls, then you steer clear off them instead of making a total mess of urself, am really angry with your comments about Angie. Well i wonder how u will feel if you are told the opposite of what you posted for Angie. Pls think about other people's feelings before you comment, You might hurt them deeper than you think.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by ckz: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
i think you should not listen to the negetive comments you should listen to your heart because people will talk there is nothing you will do in this earth that people wont talk aba
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by cecipopula(f): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
Nice one grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Lolabbey: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland 2013 Most Common Characters - Are You One? / Best Don't Leave Me Challenge Compilation / Smile::::see Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.