Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

To My Extra Large Girlfriend - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To My Extra Large Girlfriend (12291 Views)

When Your Enemies Need Extra Powers To Harm You, They Will Eat This / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! / Extra Time In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Joey82(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2007
@poster,
lol, that was a nice 1.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by IderaN(f): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
you are a good writer Orinkinla.

i don't believe you one bit tongue grin

but it was funny, i laughed and laughed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by ronnieslimz(f): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
im roflmfao. . grin cheesy :Dfanx!!!!

reallly nyce cheesy
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
@Orikinla (in my part here, that means personal ancetral praise)

You spoke the truth, even though it meant to be a joke.

Personally, i  can relate with it perfectly, 'cos my wifey is getting excessively fat these days and i've been warning her!.

About the Tejuosho guys, those people can be very rude you know, even in the presence of the male companion, they still embarrass women by touching them in "bad" areas of their body. i know of her lady that had to slap one ibo boy for that reason.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by omena555(f): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny indeed.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by sherocks: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ poster

Thanks so much for that. I laughed so much, tears came out of my eyes and I had to foward it on to a few friends.

Keep it up, you write well.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2007
THICK MADAM
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by mimibrown(f): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
hey i think this is not fair why dont u talk to ur glfrnd and tell her she needs to lose some weight that will be better if she finds out she will feel so bad just remember is not all about the looks and if is a joke is very expensive. sad
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
nice one.different strokes for different folks !
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by A40(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
I am looking for a dyme thats top of the line cute face slim waist with a big behind
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2007
ilugunboy:

@Orikinla (in my part here, that means personal ancetral praise)

You spoke the truth, even though it meant to be a joke.

Personally, i can relate with it perfectly, 'because my wifey is getting excessively fat these days and i've been warning her!.

About the Tejuosho guys, those people can be very rude you know, even in the presence of the male companion, they still embarrass women by touching them in "bad" areas of their body. i know of her lady that had to slap one ibo boy for that reason.

lugunboy,
May God bless you for you are the first person online since I chose that pen name Orikinla to say the true meaning.

Any true son of the soil would understand the name Orikinla and why my posts mean what Orikinla is.
But the ignorant have misunderstood it all and in the process lost it all.

See http://orikinla..com

Òjó kúrè, Alágada ogun
Òjó ò sí nílé, omo adìe dàgbà
Òjó wà nílé omo adìe kò kù kan
Òjó ún wè lódò
Gbogbo omoge yo wóse
Òjó kúrè, alágada of war

In the absence of Òjó, chicks grow to maturity
when Òjó is at home, chicks are devoured
while Òjó takes his bath at the river,
all young ladies come with soap.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by nwadinma(f): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2007
everyone has gone gaga, talking about extra large women. i commend Orikinla.
men too can be unbearable fat. getting fat laterally is there stock in trade.
immagine a put bellied 30 yr old, disgusting.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by spoilt(f): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2007
when you see some very thin, dry women, you'll thank the good lord for the fat one you have.
When i say dry i mean like they have been passed through a dessicator.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by chrisuch(m): 2:33am On Nov 02, 2007
well bros,there is nothing wrong in dating a well fed chic.what you should be thinking is how you are going to buy a spring matress or better mat so as to spend less money for the mean time before getting the steel matress for security reasons.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by MasterUwem(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2007
can't get any thing tangible out of ur story

pls learn to go straight to the point next time, and don't put such a tin on the homepage
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by MasterUwem(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2007
blaaabla    blablablabla   blabla, embarassed can't get any thing tangible out of ur story

pls learn to go straight to the point next time, and don't put such a tin on the homepage
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by onyekang1(f): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ poster
nice one laughed my ribs out.guess i needed it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Glorya(f): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2007
human beings are never satisfied with their state, the fat ones want to be slim, the slim ones want to be fat. Anyway sha, nice post you have here Orikinla, made me laugh.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by topeteadr(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2007
? ?? ? ? ? ?.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Saipro(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2007
If you can't stand her being fat, let her know, on-on-one. Not on these pages. Obesity, whether pathological or self-induced isn't something to be laughed at or chided. Counsel the person. Let your mind out. If things'll work out. They will. If they won't, well, you'll know soon enough . . .
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by sesman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2007
dont know what to say to that really, lol, There is nothing wrong with a thick healthy woman.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by nnada(f): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2007
It seems that you like this women, then help her. U dont need to make her feel inferior, that does not help, but rather help her the way you are doing, put her on diet, anhd encourage her to excerise.
U can make her what you want, and dont listen to peoples mocking, people will always talk even fat or lepa(skinny)

Am big too but, my husband like me like that. Anyway not obese, so watch it for her, things will work out right.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 2:24am On Nov 05, 2007
Here is a picture from Linda Ikeji's Blog.

This mama is big, black and beautiful.

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by jkpretty(f): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2007
Saipro:

If you can't stand her being fat, let her know, on-on-one. Not on these pages. Obesity, whether pathological or self-induced isn't something to be laughed at or chided. Counsel the person. Let your mind out. If things'll work out. They will. If they won't, well, you'll know soon enough . . .
nnada:

It seems that you like this women, then help her. You don't need to make her feel inferior, that does not help, but rather help her the way you are doing, put her on diet, anhd encourage her to excerise.
You can make her what you want, and don't listen to peoples mocking, people will always talk even fat or lepa(skinny)

Am big too but, my husband like me like that. Anyway not obese, so watch it for her, things will work out right.

Why do some people have to take things with so much passion

Is there something called jokes?
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2007
i take that they too were joking or are they seriously annoyed?but these woman realy biggggggggggggggg.waoh big and beautiful african mama. grin cheesy wink
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by alisigwe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2007
PLS dudes where can i lay my hands on 1 sweet moma,i think fat chodies are really interesting.they behave like kids when ever u beef with them.halla if u know one.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Migines(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2007
*shakes head*
Dis is wat u get wen u dont listen to ur self speak.
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2007
alisigwe:

PLS dudes where can i lay my hands on 1 sweet moma,i think fat chodies are really interesting.they behave like kids when ever u beef with them.halla if u know one.

Do you really want one of them?

There is one fat young lady here on Bonny Island and believe me, she is really big and beautiful.

When she was working for the branch of the All States Bank in the estate, I always found excuses to go there in my efforts to get closer to her.

Some are truly big and beautiful, like Venus.

You know Venus was a fat beauty.

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by frankiriri(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2007
@ poster
Good writeup.

Me as long as the babe is shapely. I dont mind a bit of excess luggage oh especailly the backside
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by alisigwe(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
men i reside in abj,nat la.hook me up in abj if u knew one.1
Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2007
alisigwe:

men i reside in abj,nat la.hook me up in abj if u knew one.1

My partner is in Abuja, so I can tell her to play matchmaker after she must have confirmed that it would be safe to leave a Godsent big momma in your hands.

My partner is very fine and guys drool over her, so don't go and fall in love with her.
I have AK 47 oh. grin

Meanwhile, choose the size from the picture below. grin

Re: To My Extra Large Girlfriend by VIPICO(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
size does not matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin / Best Don't Leave Me Challenge Compilation / Smile::::see Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.