Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There (16624 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Ajike: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2007
Congrats ooooooooo smiley Is it easy?

Nairalanders abeg me too dey look for job oo, i am a secretary but i will prefer any place apart from bank and Insurance. Hope u understand wink
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by jody(f): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
congrats,i am happy for you. the lord will see you through.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by adeadewumi: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2007
smileycongrats. Telkom is a southafrican coy n they do take good care of their employees.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by gymcollins(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2007
congrat my man
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by olumight82(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2007
Let me start by congratlating for the new job in a telekom company.
But never stop honouring God in any situation because He owns everything.
Well i wish you best of luck man smiley cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by freewilla(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2007
congratulations ok
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by samugbede: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2007
big congratulationss!
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by lagoshost(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2008
Bless you broda -
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by yeni(f): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2008
broda me congrats.it is well with you in Jesus name.im also lookin for a job to hold body together,but the bad part is im in school so d job as to be somethin i can do alongside ,my studies at athe university.my mail is yenniefash@yahoo.com 08029943656/08035214710 luv you
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by bjluv: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hallelujah!
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Jomodupri(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2008
[b][/b]congrat
put in ur very best, rem to be unemployed means inactiveness
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Koyegunle: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2008
Please send your resume to the email address below:

wwl@nisideresources.com

Job Description

Position: Construction Engineers (4)
Industry: Construction Industry.
Responsibilities
• Responsible for all aspects of managing construction projects.
• Review and prepare complex plans, specifications, bids, contracts for construction and facilities acquisition.
• Gather and review data concerning facility and equipment specifications, drawings, maps, notes and preparing clear and concise reports.
• Develop, evaluate and analyse complex engineering and mathematical problems.
• Able to understand facility layout diagrams, electrical, civil and mechanical engineering concepts.
• Review and estimate design cost including equipments, installations, labour, materials preparation and other related costs.
• Able to provide and recommend an alternative course of action for continuous smooth running of the projects.
• Conversant with working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and facility standards and laws of compliance.
• Ability to liaise and supervise sub contractors.
Requirements
• First degree in engineering with civil or building background. Professional certification will be an added advantage (Nigerian or Expatriate)

• Minimum of 10 years continuous working experience in a multinational civil and construction engineering industry.

• Knowledgeable in modern techniques and equipment used in the design and construction projects.

• Experience in civil infrastructure, direct hire, material handling and conveyor projects; such as Cement Factory, Steel & Flourmill construction will be an advantage.

Reporting Line: Head of Projects
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by toyila: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
beeeeeg congrats bro but then spread the joy if possible by letting nairalanders into any available vacant positions, good luck
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by ikechno: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2008
There's a Vacancy for a Financial Analyst for a n investment/advisory firm. Interested candidates should send their CVs to ikechno@yahoo.com

NB.

The candidate must have extensive corporate finance experience and must have worked for at least 1 year as a Financial Analyst.

Salary: N3.6m

Spread the news.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by ikechno: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
FINANCIAL ANALYST
The Financial Analyst is expected to:
• Provide support in evaluation and execution of transactions
• Conduct Industry surveys and market research exercises
• Work with portfolio companies in driving value creation strategies
• Assist with the fund raising and investor relations work
• Assist with any other ad-hoc request and project
• Advise on the third party corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, capital raising using debt, equity and hybrid
• Work on all aspects of deal origination and execution instruments etc
• Provide financial advisory and investment management services
• Conduct company valuation using DCF and other contemporary valuation methodologies.

The choice candidate for this position must have:
• A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Law
• Extensive corporate finance experience
• At least one year work experience as an analyst
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Strong financial modelling skills
• Basic credit skills
• Expertise in client advisory on mergers and acquisitions, privatization, capital raisings and corporate restructurings,
• Good knowledge of company valuation techniques
• A good record of deal closing and transactions
• Self motivated with ability to work on his/her own
• Excellent Organizational skills.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by carmelily: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2008
oh i see
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by ochrisu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2008
does anyone here hav an idea how to apply for a job with telkom and visafone, have searched online to no avail, pls someone help.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by lydayiku: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
Pls, i would like 2 knw aw u gt that job at telkom, are they nt the ones that bought over multi-links?
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by kennyrence(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2008
congratz.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by sunnexid(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2008
Congratulation Mr Olu. This indeed calls for JOY but always remember the one who made this possible. THE ALMIGHTY ONE. BABA GOD.
Please, want to enquire if your telkom will be involve in training of student most especially national diploma student because am passionate about ICT and i will like to get involve with such company.Am an ND holder in Computer Science

THANKS
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
The guy say telkom will soon take over Nigeria and the next thing is that people start to congratulate him and ask him how he applied. How does that work? Some people are just hilarious.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by stark(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2008
GOOD NEWS GUYS. PLEASE DOES ANYBODY HAS HINT OF WHERE TO SUBMIT CV.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by stark(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
GOOD NEWS GUYS. PLEASE DOES ANYBODY HAVE INFORMATION OF WHERE TO SUBMIT CV.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by JEWELoak(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
CONGRATUATION I GUESS WE WONT BE SEING MORE OF U.ALL THE BEST .
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by wolem(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2008
congrat, congrat, congrat always pray those of us who still searching, congratulation once more and be good at work to get a job is not easy, keep your head, always be good. , congrat. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by wolem(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2008
congrat, congrat, congrat always pray those of us who still searching, congratulation once more and be good at work to get a job is not easy, keep your head, always be good. , congrat. smiley smiley
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by tollyfat: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2008
I congratulate u too ooooooo.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by AH2MUCH: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2008
can some 1 tell me y every 1 is just congratulating Olumighty, as i read his post what i saw was "very soon telcom will take over Nigeria" so, y the congrats to olu?
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by promotion(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2008
Congrats,

Let's know the kind of Qualities (Certs, etc) that impresses Telkom.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by dele4: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2008
am happy 4 you.cheers
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by dadetee(f): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2008
congrats friend!just continue to pray for those of us still on the lookout.Jut remember to be good to all at work.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by DEJ01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2008
I am a private CCNA/CCNP instructor, anyone that want to be trained privately on this courses should contact me on this number 08027829635 or 07033810134. dont worry i wont bill u too much money its relatively cheap and the entire traning is with live routers and switches. in my rack is 1 catalyst 3550 switch, 2 catalist 2950 switches, 4 2610 routers and wireless access points. check out my rack in the attachment hope to hear from interested people.

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / British Council Recruitment In Nigeria / Part-time Jobs Across The Nation