Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander (10930 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2006
do i sense something here clears throat wink tongue cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2006
no at all baby girl. . my interest lies elsewhere wink cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2006
shocked shocked wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy so, there is a banana out there for you cheesy cheesy cheesy heyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2006
shocked shocked shocked aaaaaahhh banana. . always at the top of my food list grin grin grin my interest lies across the sea cry cry cry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awwwww dont cry baby girl come here let me wipe away your beautiful tears wink kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2006
you are the sweetest girl i've ever know kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2006
kiss kiss kiss cheers baby girl, you are the sweetest i've ever know tooooooo and you make my time on Nl worthwhile kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhea(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2006
I must say it is quite commendable to see two ladies admire each other like rhodalyn and 2catango have been doing. I am quite impressed, to say the least.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2006
I bet you find watching 2 lesbians make out appealing. . . I know i do! cheesy wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2006
Rhea:

I must say it is quite commendable to see two ladies admire each other like rhodalyn and 2catango have been doing. I am quite impressed, to say the least.

awwwwww cheers Rhea wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Maxflame:

I bet you find watching 2 lesbians make out appealing. . . I know i do! cheesy wink
angry angry angry are you suggesting we are lesbians? angry angry angry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by vichel(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2006
nubian:

vichel, who is kola??

He's always in the sports section
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2006
wink wink wink we better check him up then wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by vichel(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2006
The right screen name is Akolawole, but we call him kola fo short wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2006
ohhhhhhhh wink i do know him, just didnt know his name had been shortened wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nightrider: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2006
yeah , the sports section is where you all should be.

with my boys, pie1ect, akolawole,mochafella,jackal, slimgene and the chicks bagoma and priscilla

we fight a lot, over chelsea , arsenal and manchester united.
but the comments are great. i end up laughing my head off every time
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2006
Rhodalyn:

angry angry angry are you suggesting we are lesbians? angry angry angry
No, but are ya? grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2006
hell NO!!!!!!!!!! why then would i be tripping over ken wink wink wink do i sound like one to you? shocked shocked shocked shocked wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2006
Maybe wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2006
Rhea:

awwww thanks kiss Just keepin' it real and sayin' what I feel cool

Rhodalyn:

hell NO!!!!!!!!!! why then would i be tripping over ken wink wink wink do i sound like one to you? shocked shocked shocked shocked wink
You tell him baby girl kiss would I be a banana devouring Queen if I were a lesbian angry grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
:d :d :d :d
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
Maxflame:

Maybe wink
hey!!!!! jokes aside!!! we aint lesbians!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2006
I'm still not convinced wink cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2006
@Max, Well, what else do you want to see or read to convince you to the contrary?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
Ask him abeg. If we harangue him that he's a gay and ask him to prove it I'm sure he'll sulk for two days.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2006
Zahymaka:

Ask him abeg. If we harangue him that he's a gay and ask him to prove it I'm sure he'll sulk for two days.
You want a piece of me pretty boy? kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2006
Maxflame:

You want a piece of me pretty boy? kiss

LMAO grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2006
I'm not pretty to start with -- and I'm straight. If you come near me let's just say your front end will look flatter than that of a girl's -- in approximately two seconds.

And I'll give you "that piece of you" to munch on -- it should taste good.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
Zahymaka:

If you come near me let's just say your front end will look flatter than that of a girl's -- in approximately two seconds. it should taste good.
shocked And you accuse me of being a gay?! It was obvious i was joking see wink you're prolly the only person that saw it as something serious. Fighting me will not prove you're a man, just go straight and tell rhoda how you feel instead of trying to help her out in a fight that didn't exist to begin with.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2006
It's ok. I was angry at something and I'm sorry for directing the anger at you. Shake? wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2006
NO! Bwahahahaha!

Its cool man. wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by beyunce(f): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2006
thumbs up too Seun for creating this site.
Big ups to everyone that had the guts to contribute one way or the other especially when saying the truth.
Peace out
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2006
Zahymaka:

I'm not pretty to start with -- and I'm straight. If you come near me let's just say your front end will look flatter than that of a girl's -- in approximately two seconds.

And I'll give you "that piece of you" to munch on -- it should taste good.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maxflame:

I'm still not convinced wink cheesy
maybe you should see my boo and i getting it on then you would be convinced? angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning / The 4 Letter Words Game / Alzheimer's Eye Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.