Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Apple Iphone For SALE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone For SALE (1048 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: / How Do I Configure My China Phone (fake Iphone) For Internet Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Iphone For SALE by ccaramel(f): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2007
Apple iPhone FOR SALE!!!!
I have for immediate sale 2 iphones. The phones are located in Abuja.
They are unlocked with additional applications installed on them.
These phones are a beauty to behold!
To learn more about this eighth wonder of the world go to:  http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/03/iphone-review/
http://reviews.cnet.com/smart-phones/apple-iphone-8gb-at/4505-6452_7-32309245.html
Be the envy of your friends and colleagues with this sophisticated gadget. Worth every penny invested!!!!
Call Funmi on 08073430966
You have to see this phone to believe it!!!
Asking 120,000 naira,  a great deal,
Also looking for resellers, I can supply you this phone,
Pictures of the phone can be seen here  http://www.apple.com/iphone/gallery/index4.html
Hurry while stock lasts!!
Re: Apple Iphone For SALE by konari(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2007
why dont YOU take pictures of what you claim you have and post here instead of referring us to someone else's uploaded pictures.
1. It serves as proof not to mention advertisement
2. Enlightenment for those who dont know about the gadget that has been blown out of proportion

what better way to achieve this than to take your own pictures and post. SEEING IS BELIEVING how do we know its not some contraption made in a chinese factory
Re: Apple Iphone For SALE by samir101ng(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2007
thank you o my brother.

enough chinese phones dey o.

i have personally seen an ipod with a camera.  shocked shocked shocked

couldnt believe my eyes until i held it and knew that it was a chinese FAKE model.

so, bros, you better clarify yourself

also for an asking price of N120,000. i better send the money through dhl or ups or even go to yankee and buy it myself.

tufiakwa !!!
Re: Apple Iphone For SALE by hayprof(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2007
Is the Apple iPhine up to #120k? Or for Less? cool

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Mms: A New Done! / A Rumor Is Going Round That Airtel Sacked Many Call Centre Agent Days Ago. / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.