Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Pls Help;how To Start A Polythene Manufacturing Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help;how To Start A Polythene Manufacturing Company (4007 Views)

Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help;how To Start A Polythene Manufacturing Company by ogr01: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2012
I will like to know the steps and cost in setting up a polythene manufacturing company.
Re: Pls Help;how To Start A Polythene Manufacturing Company by niapay(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2012
SENS EMAIL TO matheworama@gmail.com for quotation of nylon bag machines

Re: Pls Help;how To Start A Polythene Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2012
Setting up polythene manufacturing company involves huge capital an good feasibility studies.
I study polymer technology an can help you out. The things needed are:
you will need just two machines and secondly, you will have to be close to petrochemical company so as to buy HDPE that is high density poly ethylene frm them. Good luck.
If you have any other questions, you can call me on 08067500528

(1) (Reply)

Naira Against Cefa, What Is The Rate Today? / Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal / Ekeh To FG: Grant Exceptional Tax Concessions To Save Tech Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.