Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing (980 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by wittyangel: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2007
why do ladies spend several hours dressing up? They spend several hours just to make their hair if not the whole day. several hours is spent sitting infront of the mirror to apply make-up and admire themselves before going out. several hours is spent in chosing the outfit to wear. several hours is spent in shopping. women are specially created by God that's why they do their things differently from men. what do u thik about this?
Re: Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by nana(f): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
wittyangel:

why do ladies spend several hours dressing up? They spend several hours just to make their hair if not the whole day. several hours is spent sitting infront of themirror to apply make-up and admire themselves before going out. several hours is spent in chosing the outfit to wear. several hours is spent in shopping. Women are specially created by God that's why they do their things differently from men. what do u thik about this?
U don answer the questio na.
Anyways, i personally dont spend hours dressing up or making up sha.
Re: Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by iice(f): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2007
LMFAO. . .Nah only spend some time when am going to a party. . .not big on spending time 'arranging' myself.
Re: Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by lucyc(f): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
well am not like that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by Scopium: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2007
God made Eve with just one of Adam's rib and you women spend eternity in front oof the mirror. Going by that men are supposed to spend more ribs of time in front of the mirror but the reverse is the case. I guess it all started at Eden where Eve spent so much time with satan and the devil got her deceived in the process.
Re: Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by iice(f): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2007
Ahahahahahaha women this, women that

Can't live with them, can't live without them! grin grin
Re: Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2007
Well it depends on what occasion is for

If I was going to a party I need at least 3hrs or more, just getting your hair ready, picking out the right outfit e.t.c

Doing the week, like an hr looking for the perfect dress/ clothes for lectures

On weekend I spend at least an hr in the bathroom lol, but the dressing is takes like 10min, just throw on a shirt and boxer, let dressing very comfortable when indoor

And i know guys that speads more time getting dress than females
Re: Ladies And Hours Spent On Dressing by omogenaija(f): 2:26am On Nov 05, 2007
@ topic
if im going a formal party or owambe party i will be preparing the whole day
b/c i dont like geles i have to do my hair the day of and if im wearing open toe shoes i need to go to the nail salon and then i have to get my eye borrows threaded , and i also need to get my accessories and then eat a light meal and get some rest b4 i party so i actucally spend about the whole day 10 hours or so getting ready for a party

but when i go to school i spend like an hour and thats b/c i just throw a scarf on my head

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Big Or Small Ear Rings / Vlisco Releases Parade Of Charm For Last Quarter Of 2012. / Things To Know When Using Facial Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.