Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Need A Break. This Is Insane - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Break. This Is Insane (6325 Views)

How To Help A Friend During A Break Up / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. / Should I Let My Insane Friend Live With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2012
chaircover: Hey Debrief wake up and stop slacking. . . . Its not called a "fold" it's called a cabal wink

Anyway I am out of here because Ify is rationing "kpekus" and I don't want my portion rationed. A kpekused woman is a happy woman & a kpekus a day keeps the doctor away cool grin
Chai see slip of tongue oh, Mother Superior forgive me abeg, My back, mood swings, no NEPA No sleep, heat, I no dey see road again, as for rationing Kpepus, make she ration na, me self never see as Oga travel leave me in this period wey I need am most.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
chaircover: Hey Debrief wake up and stop slacking. . . . Its not called a "fold" it's called a cabal wink

Anyway I am out of here because Ify is rationing "kpekus" and I don't want my portion rationed. A kpekused woman is a happy woman & a kpekus a day keeps the doctor away cool grin

Ahhh, you are not a kpekus lover cos if you were, you won't be here talkin about kpekus. Me, I have already chopped two for road first to keep the estrogen in place lest it starts acting up and I begin vex and get depressed again. The minute I read ify's post I was like a beg let me go find my sexy nightie even though it was not dark yet, to begin get oga's attention before e go end for " ermmmm please turn out the light when you are done putting on your nightie, I need to catch some sleep before mornin"
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by neyostica: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
Wil you girls shu.t the f**kup, you are annoying, na you go first marry Damn!
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Tgirl4real(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
chaircover: Cotton, Don’t mind jenny o! She hasn’t been taking her meds lately. She is supposed to be on my side but she has decamped to Mr CC’s side. What happened is that I heard that there was petrol shortage on the News so I just branched into one yeye BP Petrol station to buy for £1.41 only to drive past ASDA a few minutes later to find out that it was £1.35. I felt like going back to BP and asking them to remove the petrol and give me back my money angry

BTW here is an update on the X5 – Mr CC told me with a straight face that he has bought me a keyholder that I will be using to hold the key to the X5 and what I need to do now is to have faith that in time God will provide the money to buy the key so that I can be using the keyholder he has bought me.

I no know again sef. The guy just dey use agbari for me. Few weeks ago, I just mentioned in passing that I like Black Prados. He just suddenly jumped up (see drama o!) and said that now I have confused him; that now he doesn’t know what to buy, that he may buy the wrong thing and he doesn’t want to do that. See psychology LOL. I just said oga abeg buy anything make we hear word jare cool grin

All I know that when it is time for my princess to marry Justin Beiber, our list will not comprise of Yams and suitcase. I must get that X5 somehow grin

CC,

u have no ryt saying Jenny or BB neva use medication. Ur own craze na yin worse pass.lol
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by armyofone(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
My friends ask me why i love watching lifetime and LMN, America justice etc. you just got to see what some women go through. no wonder american justice system support women.
crazy in love huh, the violence continues.
women should know how to deal with any son of Adam that pinch them.
They should learn to listen to other women. Listen and then make your own decision. if you want to stay, well hang in there.
the ones that puzzle me: many months after the first post, less success stories.
How do one deal with that?
so sad.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by ronkebp(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
uche13: @ Jennykadry, I have been able to analyse your post and i was able to deduce two things.

1. You have no problem with people posting and you are not discouraging people from seeking counsel about their problems.

2. You are however, pissed with people who post and wallow in pity rather than act on their advice they are given here.

One has to be patient to analyse the thoughts you wanted to communicate but looking at your post face value, it rather looked that you were irked with the frequent complains people were posting. Firstly, as a medical personnel yourself i think, you get to see lots of cases at the hospital because it is only the sick that have need of a physician. It does not however mean that the majority of folks living have one ailment or the other but by virtue of your work place exposure, you may come home feeling depressed and tired of the many cases of sickness you have seen.

Also, if I spend so much time in the crime section, believe you me, I would live a life of fear because i would become so crime conscious and fear would creep into my heart. A pathway i always pass on the normal day would look so creepy because i would feel someone is lurking around waiting to strike. The solution is not the people posting because whether they post or not doesn't mean that crime does not exist neither does it reduce its frequency. For my personal sake, i may need to take a conscious break from the section because of the negative impact it has built in my subconscious.

On the issue of people not heeding to counsel given, i need you to understand that whether or not the original poster listen does not mean that someone else has not learnt from what you said. Even Jesus in the bible had secret disciples you know. If you also take time to scroll down, you would notice that the number of guests viewing a topic is more than the number of registered members. That simply means that the impact of the advice given in this forum cannot be undermined. So no counsel is a waste whether or not the poster listens.

But seriously, anybody who logged in with the intention of sharing a problem would simply keep quiet and out of fear decline to share on account of the topic of the post.

Cheers!

Gbaa!!!! At last someone else understands God this all about meaning of meaning ( semantics).
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by ronkebp(f): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica: Wil you girls shu.t the f**kup, you are annoying, na you go first marry Damn!

EEeeyah and it is a woman that will marry you ooo!!!!! hey !!! see pity in buckets. It is well.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
jennykadry: Dayo,oya leave this thread. Stop Derailing it ashewo. angry

Why are you being a cockblocker?
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 31, 2012
neyostica: Wil you girls shu.t the f**kup, you are annoying, na you go first marry Damn!

Actually,it is their version of" MY MARRIAGE IS BETTER THAN YOURS."
God save us from women trying to prove to the next woman that she is in a flawless marriage.
Most of what they are posting would be funny if it was true.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2012
ronkebp:

EEeeyah and it is a woman that will marry you ooo!!!!! hey !!! see pity in buckets. It is well.

You get time. Me, I have left them to knock their heads and kill themselves over my posts. Tomorrow, trust me to post the things they hate reading cheesy . It's my job to drive them insane. grin

@Dayo shut up joo. Okobo
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2012
jennykadry:

You get time. Me, I have left them to knock their heads and kill themselves over my posts. Tomorrow, trust me to post the things they hate reading cheesy . It's my job to drive them insane. grin

@Dayo shut up joo. Okobo

Does that mean you are not leaving the family section again? undecided
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2012
I needed a break but trust the cabal to email me and beg me to come back. Even student cabals on this thread are begging me to stay. What can I do richy? If not hear their cries and come back. Madam CC has been crying since yesterday sef, even debrief sef has refused to Put to bed if I don't come back to nairaland, ronke has withdrawn from her course pending on when I return, even ify sef has stopped kpekus pending on my return.

Richy what can I do? I need to restore peace in the lives of my cabas cry
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2012
I suggest you think twice before you post once in future.
This decision of yours smacks of one with a fickle mind who is easily swayed by the cries of your posse in the "MY MARRIAGE IS BETTER THAN YOURS CLAN."
By the way no one would have missed you if you had left the section.(Oja Oyingbo...)If you get my drift.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2012
Oh richy darling, johndoe, u and harakiri might not miss me but trust me, the crowned cabals and apprentices will , the good i do in our circle, they just have to miss me cry
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Afamdman(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2012
I have only one thing to say, @debrief from reading in as many topics as poßsible, you only have one advice, leave that man. Don't get me wrong it could be a good advice, but if its your only advice to every problem, them your advice is suspect. Even in cases where the woman is clearly the problem you always find a way to question the man's action say its his fault the woman is acting like this, clearly something you preach against if its the woman getting the wrong end of the stick. Sometimes I wonder if you dislike men so much, why did you get re-married. Me thinks there are better advices for women out there dig deep and find such and advice and dish it out, clearly some women listen to you so please give good councel. Whatever happened to a woman reporting the case to the police, and have that stupid man be dealt with in the cell, and b4 you say it don't happpen ask, police don't condole wife beating, they will beat the crap out of any man that beats his wife. @jenny no be today I have learnt how to ignore your post a long time ago, thank God your not God we for all don die since. Amebo number 1 leave these women to come here and find solution to their various problem abeg and thankfully you don't own nairaland. Thankfully. Oya let the bashing of me start.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by neyostica: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2012
^^^^well said bro. That thing called debrief is a homewrecker, i pity any woman takes her fu.cckkupd advice.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2012
^^^
Jenny dear,I told you that you would not be missed.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2012
^^ I know my darling, truth is, if your type doesn't miss me on NLD, it shows that I am doing my home work right but if you say you are going to miss me if I leave NLD shocked then I will have to check myself into a psych hospital because there will be something definitely wrong with me that I will have to figure out and solve kiss

Sweetheart, you won't miss me? that means I am still sane cool
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2012
^^^
I thought you were an inmate at Yaba left,must have got you confused with some one else .
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2012
^^^ Ahn ahn. you no hear the tori? I was [i]discharged and acquited [/i]since last month grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by neyostica: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2012
Richvkunt: ^^^
I thought you were an inmate at Yaba left,must have got you confused with some one else .
Lmao, guy u wicked o, na persin wife be that o
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Celyt(f): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2012
I will really like it, if marriage counselling becomes a compulsary GCE subject and university module. Many people dont even know the meaning of being married and what marriage really means.[/quote]

Honestly i had once told a colleague this on a day we were having a discussion on marriage issues. The course outline should also include "issues involving inlaws,friends and there not "so" significance in a couple's marital life".
I hope i won't be misunderstood.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Tiana155(f): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2012
From my point of view, in marriage you have to work it, That's what some women fail to do, then when things go wrong they start crying, making agonizing stories, saying how worst things have become, meanwhile they did't do their homework, whatever my marriage is today i worked it and i leave the rest for God.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2012
Tiana155: From my point of view, in marriage you have to work it, That's what some women fail to do, then when things go wrong they start crying, making agonizing stories, saying how worst things have become, meanwhile they did't do their homework, whatever my marriage is today i worked it and i leave the rest for God.

i'm glad u said some cos trust me this mentality that a woman has sole responsibility to make a marriage work is wrong.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by obasijoy(f): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2012
TEN STEPS TO A HAPPY HOME: BUT IT HAS TO COME FROM MEN MOST b/c THEY ARE THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY. I am a 25yrs girl with a son but I am divorce with my husband because he turned into something else after our marriage, he pretended to be good during courtship b/c he wants to marry me b/c of my appearance. I am pretty and tall.

Your choice in marriage can determine your happiness and how long you stand to live on earth.

Today I am going to focus on the difficulties that may arise at home when a man marries a wife that suddenly becomes disrespectful.

But first let’s talk about the prospect of living with a wife that is very respectful and deeply loves her husband.

If you have a woman you truly love and who does the same for you, your marriage becomes a bliss. You always look forward to going home to see your wife and child(ren).

And when you are going home, you get some gifts for your wife and the kids. As soon as you are home, your wife receives you with a warm embrace, plants a kiss on your lips and usher you to the bathroom to wash off the days’ ‘stickiness’. When you finish with your bath, a delicious meal is already waiting for you at the dinning table.

You finish consuming your Dinner with your wife and kid(s), you spent some time with your family watching TV and playing with them. Shortly, thereafter, you go to bed and your wife gives you a passionate and very intimate time in bed.

Feeling refreshed and full of life the next morning, you kiss your wife and kid(s) goodbye and go to work. It repeats itself every day.

And yes, there are certain times you may have a misunderstanding with your wife, but when it happens, it is resolved amicably and without a fight and without your kid(s) knowing you even have some problems.

Now why would you ALWAYS rush home from work everyday to meet your family? The answer is simple; Because your wife makes you happy.

This is a marriage many people are enjoying today.

However, what if you have a disrespectful wife who you find difficult to control, how do you handle her?

For instance, let’s say you are a young man married with a kid. Whenever you spend some time at home, you find out that your wife is always nagging, and quarrels with you over petty things. In fact she even insult you sometime and tries to dictate everything you do even with your own money. To worsen it, she doesn’t like your family and friends.

If you have a marriage like that or something similar, then it’s time to work seriously on the marriage.

I will never advise a divorce for any troubled marriage except on the ground of adultery. Hence the root cause of the problem must be identified so that it can be attacked headlong.

Here is my possible advice for such a problem with a disrespectful wife.

1. Try to get your wife to talk to you so you can list down all the complaints she has against you.

2. Find out if there are areas you have been failing as a husband.

On the first note, when you list down her complaints, do not make any of her complaints trivial, take them serious. Ask yourself, “Why would my wife be so angry and hurt by this issue?” Try to understand her reasons for behaving in a certain way and be open minded when you do so.

If she is the type that do not like your family and friends, try to find out from her what/why exactly she doesn’t feel happy seeing them. Could it be that she is retaliating to a treatment received from these people, you need to find out.

Sometimes, a woman’s behavious in the area of the man’s family may be when she feels the family of the man is having more influence over her marriage than she is, and this can be attributed to the man when he starts taking and heeding the advice of his mother or any of his relative in the marriage.

As a man, you should understand that once you are married, your responsibility falls in your own family and you have to satisfy your wife. The needs of your relatives becomes secondary. That is why the Bible says that a man and wife are one – closer than the parents of the man and wife.

Secondly, find out if there are areas you have been inadvertently failing as a man. The best way to do this is by asking your wife. Create a friendly atmosphere to allow your wife discuss the issue no matter how embarrassing it may be, let her say her mind.

I guess the secret to having a successful marriage is frequent communication, bringing every nuances and misunderstanding to the marriage table everyday and resolving them without wasting time.

Truth is, a woman’s emotion is difficult, but if you understand them, you will have a wonderful marriage. That is why a friend of mine describes a W.I.F.E as meaning (Why Isn’t Forever Easy). Marriage can be a haven of joy and peace, but there are other factors that could contribute to a healthy relationship between a man and his wife. Here they are:

Same religion

Having the same budget

Congruent goals and plans

Creating time for relaxation and vacations

Making out time to spend with each other weekly.

If you are married, using the tips above will help you to have a measure of success in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by obasijoy(f): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2012
T ONLY STEP TO A HAPPY HOME: BUT IT HAS TO COME FROM MEN MOST b/c THEY ARE THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY. I am a 25yrs girl with a son but I am divorce with my husband because he turned into something else after our marriage, he pretended to be good during courtship b/c he wants to marry me b/c of my appearance. I am pretty and tall.

Your choice in marriage can determine your happiness and how long you stand to live on earth.

Today I am going to focus on the difficulties that may arise at home when a man marries a wife that suddenly becomes disrespectful.

But first let’s talk about the prospect of living with a wife that is very respectful and deeply loves her husband.

If you have a woman you truly love and who does the same for you, your marriage becomes a bliss. You always look forward to going home to see your wife and child(ren).

And when you are going home, you get some gifts for your wife and the kids. As soon as you are home, your wife receives you with a warm embrace, plants a kiss on your lips and usher you to the bathroom to wash off the days’ ‘stickiness’. When you finish with your bath, a delicious meal is already waiting for you at the dinning table.

You finish consuming your Dinner with your wife and kid(s), you spent some time with your family watching TV and playing with them. Shortly, thereafter, you go to bed and your wife gives you a passionate and very intimate time in bed.

Feeling refreshed and full of life the next morning, you kiss your wife and kid(s) goodbye and go to work. It repeats itself every day.

And yes, there are certain times you may have a misunderstanding with your wife, but when it happens, it is resolved amicably and without a fight and without your kid(s) knowing you even have some problems.

Now why would you ALWAYS rush home from work everyday to meet your family? The answer is simple; Because your wife makes you happy.

This is a marriage many people are enjoying today.

However, what if you have a disrespectful wife who you find difficult to control, how do you handle her?

For instance, let’s say you are a young man married with a kid. Whenever you spend some time at home, you find out that your wife is always nagging, and quarrels with you over petty things. In fact she even insult you sometime and tries to dictate everything you do even with your own money. To worsen it, she doesn’t like your family and friends.

If you have a marriage like that or something similar, then it’s time to work seriously on the marriage.

I will never advise a divorce for any troubled marriage except on the ground of adultery. Hence the root cause of the problem must be identified so that it can be attacked headlong.

Here is my possible advice for such a problem with a disrespectful wife.

1. Try to get your wife to talk to you so you can list down all the complaints she has against you.

2. Find out if there are areas you have been failing as a husband.

On the first note, when you list down her complaints, do not make any of her complaints trivial, take them serious. Ask yourself, “Why would my wife be so angry and hurt by this issue?” Try to understand her reasons for behaving in a certain way and be open minded when you do so.

If she is the type that do not like your family and friends, try to find out from her what/why exactly she doesn’t feel happy seeing them. Could it be that she is retaliating to a treatment received from these people, you need to find out.

Sometimes, a woman’s behavious in the area of the man’s family may be when she feels the family of the man is having more influence over her marriage than she is, and this can be attributed to the man when he starts taking and heeding the advice of his mother or any of his relative in the marriage.

As a man, you should understand that once you are married, your responsibility falls in your own family and you have to satisfy your wife. The needs of your relatives becomes secondary. That is why the Bible says that a man and wife are one – closer than the parents of the man and wife.

Secondly, find out if there are areas you have been inadvertently failing as a man. The best way to do this is by asking your wife. Create a friendly atmosphere to allow your wife discuss the issue no matter how embarrassing it may be, let her say her mind.

I guess the secret to having a successful marriage is frequent communication, bringing every nuances and misunderstanding to the marriage table everyday and resolving them without wasting time.

Truth is, a woman’s emotion is difficult, but if you understand them, you will have a wonderful marriage. That is why a friend of mine describes a W.I.F.E as meaning (Why Isn’t Forever Easy). Marriage can be a haven of joy and peace, but there are other factors that could contribute to a healthy relationship between a man and his wife. Here they are:

Same religion

Having the same budget

Congruent goals and plans

Creating time for relaxation and vacations

Making out time to spend with each other weekly.

If you are married, using the tips above will help you to have a measure of success in your marriage.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by queensmith: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2012
Afamdman: I have only one thing to say, @debrief from reading in as many topics as poßsible, you only have one advice, leave that man. Don't get me wrong it could be a good advice, but if its your only advice to every problem, them your advice is suspect. Even in cases where the woman is clearly the problem you always find a way to question the man's action say its his fault the woman is acting like this, clearly something you preach against if its the woman getting the wrong end of the stick. Sometimes I wonder if you dislike men so much, why did you get re-married. Me thinks there are better advices for women out there dig deep and find such and advice and dish it out, clearly some women listen to you so please give good councel. Whatever happened to a woman reporting the case to the police, and have that stupid man be dealt with in the cell, and b4 you say it don't happpen ask, police don't condole wife beating, they will beat the crap out of any man that beats his wife. @jenny no be today I have learnt how to ignore your post a long time ago, thank God your not God we for all don die since. Amebo number 1 leave these women to come here and find solution to their various problem abeg and thankfully you don't own nairaland. Thankfully. Oya let the bashing of me start.

I guess your right, but most of us are looking from the outside in. It's never healthy to stay in an abusive relationship or with a manipulating partner and that is why many of us will suggest these women leave their partners. Especially when most of us are in healthy relationships and can tell the difference between good and bad. Most of these women do not know the choices they have and that's why we give it to them. It's not home wrecking, if anything we are encouraging women to build homes worth building, and not simply continue this cycle of abuse.
I know alot of men want to be loved no matter what, they want a woman that will solidly stand behind them regardless of how they treat them, they want a woman who won't question his dodgy behavior, won't bother him about his extra marital affairs and won't confront him if he is being irresponsible with the finances. Unfortunately for them life doesn't work like that, women are not doormats to be trodden over. What is your advise for a woman in an abusive relationship?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Afamdman(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2012
Its the responsibility of both man and woman to find out how the be the best partner they can be, and if you don't learn you are bound to have troubles..I for one when I was younger saw myself as a man that any woman would be lucky to have. I thot I was the full packeage.. Till I met my mentor in marriage and have since learnt a lot, that I wonder how I would have made a successful husband, a simple scenrios here, you and your wife travel for shopping and how then do you split the money for shopping, to me 50-50 is so fair, but I learnt to split the money 3 ways give wifey 2 potions did I hear you say why, well its actually a logical and simple reason, women need shoes in different colours, men, a black shoe is enough, women need far more cloths and since their fashion circle is shorter than men's own, women need all sorts of soap and cream, leg cream, face cream, body cream, you get my drift now. Well I will do my best to post more on topics I see hopefully I can help some men learn more. And women too.
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Afamdman(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
@queensmith my advice to women in abusive relationship, for me I'll always want to find out the cause of the abuse. From the cause most times you get the solution. Now any man that beats his wife is a coward and should receive the same treament back, as a woman if your husband beats you, pls report his ass to the police so he can get his own share back, how do you as a man beat yourself, cause that what you do as you beat your wife and batter her face. Now to stop the abuse, its always in what caused the man to be abusive in the first place, but truth be told some women can drive a man insane, please ladies let a man be a man. The solution to abusive relationships lies in both parties wanting to learn how to be better partners for their partner and it actually takes 2 to fight it also takes 2 to learn to succeed in marriage..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by queensmith: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
Afamdman: @queensmith my advice to women in abusive relationship, for me I'll always want to find out the cause of the abuse. From the cause most times you get the solution. Now any man that beats his wife is a coward and should receive the same treament back, as a woman if your husband beats you, pls report his ass to the police so he can get his own share back, how do you as a man beat yourself, cause that what you do as you beat your wife and batter her face. Now to stop the abuse, its always in what caused the man to be abusive in the first place, but truth be told some women can drive a man insane, please ladies let a man be a man. The solution to abusive relationships lies in both parties wanting to learn how to be better partners for their partner and it actually takes 2 to fight it also takes 2 to learn to succeed in marriage..

when should she start investigating the cause of the abuse? while his fist is in her face or after? This advise is probably the reason women get abused in the first place, petting the problem.
being married shouldnt be that important, your welbeing should come first. suffering and smiling eh! carry on!
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Afamdman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
@ Queensmith I think I mentioned somewhere in my post about reporting the case to the police so he gets his. I don't condole domestic violence, and my point exactly you ladies only see what you want to see. I guess no one chose the man for you, so you married him with your eyes open, honey there is the saying look before you leap, don't marry a man who doesn't want to learn about marriage, ladies please find the right things to look for in a man. Men don't marry a woman that will drive you to the wall, lose your cool and do what you shouldn't do. h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is The Reason For My Success / Boy Or Girl For First Born And Why? / Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.