Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,820 members, 7,841,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here (1349 Views)

Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by studyabfree: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
Windows 8 customer preview is out, the interface is one in a million. if you have installed windows 8 in your system and you are having some difficulties you can post your problems here and get solutions to your problem. if you have not installed this OS you are missing alot, Microsoft has shown its power of innovation, the interface is powerful.

Post what you think about windows 8 here, your likes and dislikes...

Peace !!!
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2012
O.Y.O.
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by gaddafe(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
windows 8, when dis one come out na?
Anyway if it has any resemblance with widow 7 or vista i'm not interested. As far as i'm concerned windows xp still remains d best.
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by zeelz: 7:05pm On May 03, 2012
My Windows 8 is cool but I think its better experienced on a tablet pc.

My problems:
*Can't use Messaging, doesnt login
*Can't download free app from Store after the first day
*Weather and Finance can't connect
*Wordament can't connect

The list goes on and on.

Think you can fix it.
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by studyabfree: 6:16pm On May 07, 2012
zeelz: My Windows 8 is cool but I think its better experienced on a tablet pc.

My problems:
*Can't use Messaging, doesnt login
*Can't download free app from Store after the first day
*Weather and Finance can't connect
*Wordament can't connect

The list goes on and on.

Think you can fix it.

Yeah..

WhT YOU NEED TO DO IS CHECK IF YOUR WINDOW IS ACTIVATED IF NOT, LOGIN ONLINE AND ACTIVATE IT, ITS FREE. THEN YOUR TABS WOULD BE WORKING, HAPPENED TO ME TOO. JUST A LITTLE TWEAK. If you need help you can send mail to bcklinkpro@gmail.com
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by zeelz: 9:32pm On May 07, 2012
thanks, will get bak to u with d results.
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by zeelz: 9:37pm On May 07, 2012
oh yeah, windows is activated. wat else shud i do. thanks though.
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by studyabfree: 11:51am On May 08, 2012
If your window is activated and it doesnt work try burning the windows 8 to Cd and boot from Start up. When it prompt you choose repair, and wait till its repaired. your problems are solved.
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2012
Microsoft has shown the power of innovation my foot. Puleeeeze. How innovative can one be when you borrow elements from different already existing Desktops and mix and match them together to create ur own. The interface is only gud for tablets and can be quite limiting on desktops and laptops. Another stupid innovation, who ever came up with the stupid idea of removing the start menu and forcing me to switch from the desktop to the metro menu just so that I can launch an app. Seems this is gonna be another vista fiasco. Am sticking with my 7 for now.
Re: Post Ur Windows 8 Problems Here by mrkels(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2012
My Windows 7 is cool enough for me, its genuine and free(came with my new hp) so that windows 8 should chill. Don't have 3GB to spare to download it, and even if I want to, I ll wait for the final release with fixed patches .

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Gif Animation From A Youtube Video / How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System / How To Get Weather Reports Using CMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.