Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Inverter!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inverter!!! (1466 Views)

Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter / We Sell Original Deep Cycle Battery From Usa. For Your Inverter And Solar Panels / Inverter, Solar Panel,deep Cycle Battery,cctv Camera,industrial Ups Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter!!! by Zector(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
I wonder most of the time i heard noise of GENERATOR from offices,houses and business venture on how the owns are coping
with two major factor that characterized the sources
1. noise
2. cost of fueling
As we all noticed that, our world today in Nigeria does not have good story to tell about general utility supply
(PHCN). The rate at which everyone consumes CARBON has great effect on weather(OZONE LAYER).
For us to live in a safer and noiseless environment all of us must have alternate source of power supply that can meet
our instant needs such as Tv,fridge,freezer,ATM,server,lighting and other electrical appliance excluding heating element.

INVERTER is a machine that convert Direct Current(DC) in a battery to Alternate Current (AC). This inverter comes in
two form i.e Modify and Pure sine wave.
It is also comes from different manufacture i.e made in china, made in US etc
But to be on good side of it,all of us knew made china are doing to Nigeria in term of what they sending to us.
I ll confidently recommend US INVERTER product to my people on nairaland. This come with 2yrs warranty and service centre
is here in Nigeria.Xantrex ,Magnum and Outback inverter has been tested,reliable,dependable and certify.

What are u waiting 4, if u need continuous supply of electricity in ur house,office and shop,u can get to by
Email; pawazecnl@yahoo.com
Tel; 08098272744,08036094485
Add;26 olusoji imole ,Maidan orile,Mile 12,lagos

Re: Inverter!!! by SceptreBizMag: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
cAN WE GET DETAIL AND COSTS?

(1) (Reply)

Start A Green With Our Biogel Cooking Stove / My 10 Most Powerful Secrete Of Making Money Online / Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.