Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). (8994 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Bola Tinubu Mourns Emir Who Turbanned Him 'Jagaban Borgu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
probably: Happy birthday to the one and only original thief thief of Lagos. May you live long so u can b arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment. Kirikiri awaits u
*Falls from 30 storey building* Damn!Guy,u r too wicked!Wetin Tinubu do you now?
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
chccho: celebration of a political THUG,som1 who has robbed lagosians of
Their bith rites,and squanders it flamboyantly in ur faces.its so
Amazing hw lagosians still praise d main source of d rott in lagos state.
hw many of u celebratin dis godfather crook ve benefited anytin other than
High level of unemployment,no Rds, no electricity,poor education,poverty.
Hw many lagosians can afford a nite @ his prestigious oriental hotel? To
Even make matters worse he put d toll gate rite beside d hotel,so he can
Watch u mugu,s/maga,s pay him his toll while he watches 4rm his penthouse
Suite..to all of u hailing,praising,n celebratn with this Iconic thug @ 60
Rememba ur generations to come n tink bout dis,by d time u dis rogue takes
Almost half of everytin dt belongs 2lagos n probably d SW,wat will be left
For ur children 2eat,hw will dey live,wat skools will dey attend,wuld dey
Ve access 2a quality standard of livn?
Gbam!Seconded!U r absolutely spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by probably: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
chccho: celebration of a political THUG,som1 who has robbed lagosians of
Their bith rites,and squanders it flamboyantly in ur faces.its so
Amazing hw lagosians still praise d main source of d rott in lagos state.
hw many of u celebratin dis godfather crook ve benefited anytin other than
High level of unemployment,no Rds, no electricity,poor education,poverty.
Hw many lagosians can afford a nite @ his prestigious oriental hotel? To
Even make matters worse he put d toll gate rite beside d hotel,so he can
Watch u mugu,s/maga,s pay him his toll while he watches 4rm his penthouse
Suite..to all of u hailing,praising,n celebratn with this Iconic thug @ 60
Rememba ur generations to come n tink bout dis,by d time u dis rogue takes
Almost half of everytin dt belongs 2lagos n probably d SW,wat will be left
For ur children 2eat,hw will dey live,wat skools will dey attend,wuld dey
Ve access 2a quality standard of livn?
I agree with u completely. We really have a lot of brainless people in Lagos. Hw can u celebrate a low life thug and thief? And so many pple on this thread are celebrating him. Big fools

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by probably: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: *Falls from 30 storey building* Damn!Guy,u r too wicked!Wetin Tinubu do you now?
bros no mind d man and in supporters. Hopefully one day them go see d light. I doubt it sha
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Dainfamous: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
they are happy eating fry fish from gutter while their thifumbu is throwing a billion naira party dumb in the highest order sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: How is he retardeen's nemesis?When did Jonathan become baba Iyabo?

Tinubu is the nemesis of Boko party (PDP)

Who is the father of PDP as at today? no be the retardeen?
so, Tinubu to me is the retardeen's nemesis.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by OnlyRebel: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
Retardeen/PDP nightmare.

Happy birthday the one and only Jargaban. Igba odun, odun kan.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by blank(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
Which kain happy birthday? On my way to work this morning, I noticed the other side of the road was unusually free. Then I saw traffic hold up on my lane. By the time we got there, it was to see FRSC and LASTMA cordoning off the way to National Stadium and people begging them to let them through. Moved on a bit and I saw the other lane totally blocked. LASTMA et al did not even allow people to move on the main expressway not to mention the service lane. That hold up continued way part my turn off. SMH.

What kind of man is he? How can you give to less privileged one day and then the next you are riding roughshod over people? Either the guy get small craze for head or all that philanthropy was just to beguile people.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by OnlyRebel: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
JARGABAN HIMSELF. THE FACE OF JUSTICE.

Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
probably: bros no mind d man and in supporters. Hopefully one day them go see d light. I doubt it sha
Bros,I doubt if these bloody sycophants who call themselves Lagosians would see the light.Most of the susceptible types have been brainwashed by the bloody propagandist,Tinubu and his media puppets like Tvc,Ltv,Radio Lagos and the nation.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by OnlyRebel: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: Bros,I doubt if these bloody sycophants who call themselves Lagosians would see the light.Most of the susceptible types have been brainwashed by the bloody propagandist,Tinubu and his media puppets like Tvc,Ltv,Radio Lagos and the nation.
I hope you realise that your thieves called retardeen and cohorts are your future nemesis.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
Demdem:

Tinubu is the nemesis of Boko party (PDP)

Who is the father of PDP as at today? no be the retardeen?
so, Tinubu to me is the retardeen's nemesis.
Bros,abeg,no be retardeen be father of Pdp.He wan die!Where u wan put Obasanjo and the cabals now?Moreover,where was Tinubu when retardeen had a landslide victory in Lagos,in the last presidential election?
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by NMAAJOOGU: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
OH na Tinubu birthday? Everybody is celebrating a thief wey nearly remove fashola because he stopped govong him state money. Nonsense.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Celebration of suffering. Rubbish!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
Only-Rebel:

I hope you realise that your thieves called retardeen and cohorts are your future nemesis.
So,Tinubu,who colluded with fashola to implement the lekki toll and made Lasu students pay astronomical amount as school fees is now your saviour,right?Chai!My man,u v been entirely brainwashed!
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by ekwynwa1: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
BaBa Mike: Happy birthday to ORACLE OF LAGOS,The Sage Of Our Time, may your days be long! Gbóbó Äwon Òta e, Wòn Ni Roju Sè Äiye! Äti Wipe Ìle Yóruba kó ni baje ó. ... Älale Ìle Yóruba yió gbé gbógbó wa ó. Ämin, Äsè.

why this praise singing for that white powder sniffing frog
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: Bros,abeg,no be retardeen be father of Pdp.He wan die!Where u wan put Obasanjo and the cabals now?[s]Moreover,where was Tinubu when retardeen had a landslide victory in Lagos,in the last presidential election?[/s]

Go tru the constitution of Boko party and u will see that the president of the country (the retardeen)is the leader of the party likewise the governors in their respective states. If OBJ and the cabal are having a swell time, its because the retardeen wants it to be so. He is a coward. Very weak and a yes man, however the powers still lies in his hands to effect change if he wants to.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by OnlyRebel: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: So,Tinubu,who colluded with fashola to implement the lekki toll and made Lasu students pay astronomical amount as school fees is now your saviour,right?Chai!My man,u v been entirely brainwashed!
So, Lekki Toll remains your headache still. You people pay through your sweat for services you enjoy abroad including jaw-gnashing tax regime, but at home you want infrastruction at zero cost. Sorry for your life. You need pitied.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

why this praise singing for that white powder sniffing frog
*Falls from skyscraper*
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Beaf: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Beaf: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by nduchucks: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
^^^^^^ oro e ti su mi. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Beaf: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Demdem:

Go tru the constitution of Boko party and u will see that the president of the country (the retardeen)is the leader of the party likewise the governors in their respective states. If OBJ and the cabal are having a swell time, its because the retardeen wants it to be so. He is a coward. Very weak and a yes man, however the powers still lies in his hands to effect change if he wants to.
Bros,abeg,stop spewing glaring lies now!So,when did Jonathan become the chairman of Pdp or when did the fisherman become the godfather of pdp?He only had the opportunity of becoming the president because he had the staunch and unrelenting support of the Pdp political powerhouse.If not,his retarded azz would never have won a local government election,talkless of the highly coveted presidential seat.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by rotibol: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
AS A DEMOCRAT I JOIN D TEAMING COMMITTED CITIZEN THAT BELIEVE SLAVERY SHOULD NOT B ALLOW IN D COUNTRY OF PLENTY TO CONGRATULATE ASIWAJU OF ALL UNIVERSE AS HE CELEBRATE HIS 60TH BIRTHDAY ,MANY HAPPI RETURNS JAGABAN.
HOW EVER IT IS SO SAD TO C D CRIMINALS ELECTED TO SERVE POOR PEOPLE IN DIA DOMAIN BUT FAILED EITHER AT LOCAL GOVT AREA AND EVE FED REP WHO ARE EMPTY HEADS WITH DIA POOR PERFORMANCE,NOW LIKEN DEM SELVES TO TINUBU AND BEGIN TO USE PEOPLES MONEY ANY HOW TO CELEBRATE AND LEAVE DAI DUTY POST.
IS HIGH TIME WE BEGIN TO ASK QUESTION IN LAGOS STATE ,PARTICULARLY IN OUR VARIOUS LOCAL GOVT HW DIS LEADERS SPEND MONEY ON NOTHING.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: Bros,abeg,stop spewing glaring lies now!So,when did Jonathan become the chairman of Pdp or when did the fisherman become the godfather of pdp?He only had the opportunity of becoming the president because he had the staunch and unrelenting support of the Pdp political powerhouse.If not,his retarded azz would never have won a local government election,talkless of the highly coveted presidential seat.

where did i mention chairman? where also did i talk about godfather? did u even read my post at all? have u confirmed what i said by stating that the retardeen is the leader of PDP by virtue of him being the president? abegiii, free me if u dont have anything reasonable to say. The retardeen is the leader of PDP. PDP members wont even deny that. i'm not lying, u are simply ignorant and u will remain so if u have decided not to learn by asking from those that ought to know.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
Only-Rebel:

So, Lekki Toll remains your headache still. You people pay through your sweat for services you enjoy abroad including jaw-gnashing tax regime, but at home you want infrastruction at zero cost. Sorry for your life. You need pitied.
Does that change the fact that Tinubu is a tactical thief,who is milking Lagos and her resources dry?
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by pvee(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Happy birthday Tinubu you are a strong man. Chee kissrs
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by metaldude(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Demdem:

where did i mention chairman? where also did i talk about godfather? did u even read my post at all? have u confirmed what i said by stating that the retardeen is the leader of PDP by virtue of him being the president? abegiii, free me if u dont have anything reasonable to say. The retardeen is the leader of PDP. PDP members wont even deny that. i'm not lying, u are simply ignorant and u will remain so if u have decided not to learn by asking from those that ought to know.
K,bros,It doesn't change the fact that both Tinubu and the retardeen are bloody thieves,does it?
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by simplebussy: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
kk. Happy birthday. but he didnt have to hold surulere to ransom cos of a politcally motivated bday celebration.
Haba, have you ever heard a white president do that how much more a former radical Governor. smth.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by Demdem(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: K,bros,It doesn't change the fact that both Tinubu and the retardeen are bloody thieves,does it?

very good u have accepted the earlier fact.

Secondly when we talk about thieves, there are categories (though both are criminous). lets admit both are thieves (i necessary don't completely agree to that), i still prefer a tinubuthief than the retardeen.
At least while while tinubuthief they chop, he left good legacies for lagosians, abegii can anyone mention just one significant thing the retardeen did in bayelsa depite the huge resources accruable to him and less than a population of 2million people. Abegii, leave tori, the retardeen's thievery achievement is phenomenal.
Re: Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu). by seunlayi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
Birthday to who? yeye people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew / Biafra Passport Valid & Accepted In Many Countries – MASSOB, Reveals Cost / Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.