Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days (13750 Views)

Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Why American Films Are Ridiculous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by idris4r83(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2012
Watching nigerian films with your family these days can be embarrassing. I think the censored board are not doing their work cos at times d films will be labelled for general viewers (pg) but the reverse will be the case. These people (nollywood movie industry) are teaching immorality to the children. please nigerian films should not be watched with your family especially if you have kids.
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by angayejuni: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Sex sells like sand grains-- they just realized that- ladies want to feel the raging hormones of kissing and touching and guys want to masturbate -- real talk Straight Talk
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by MissyB3(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
idris4r83: Watching nigerian films with your family these days can be embarrassing. I think the censored board are not doing their work cos at times d films will be labelled for general viewers (pg) but the reverse will be the case. These people (nollywood movie industry) are teaching immorality to the children. please nigerian films should not be watched with your family especially if you have kids.
Wait till you view a Ghanaian movie. . . . Nigerian movies are not that bad.
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by kombats: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
pls dont mistake ghana films frm 9ja films
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by angayejuni: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
Missy_B:
 think  have seen one, they almost have sex scenes like its Å Indecency muvie!!
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Vansnickers: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
Missy_B:
You can say that again.
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by begwong: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
Almost all the ghanian films shown on Nollywood by MyTv satellite are fond of showing most of these sexxy/n.udity stuff.
was at d village last xmas watching one of their movies to the extent that they showed a guy thumping his girl who was also bra-less on the sofa.OMG! I felt as if the ground shd just open for me to fall in 'cause i was watching that film with my mother inlaw!
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
bobz Ghana films are super x-rated with their fyne bodacious babes, trust me Nollywood is not even near x-rated to say the least
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by kemmeye: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
To be sincere Nigerian movies make you dumber. For the most part you're like wth just happened and they'll stay on one scene for like 20 minutes singing some ridiculous song and continue from that scene in part two.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by SisiKill1: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
idris4r83: Watching nigerian films with your family these days can be embarrassing. I think the censored board are not doing their work cos at times d films will be labelled for general viewers (pg) but the reverse will be the case. These people (nollywood movie industry) are teaching immorality to the children. please nigerian films should not be watched with your family especially if you have kids.

There is a Censor Board?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Stressy: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Watching Naija movie with ur family can cause emotional disaster.i see it as a play ground where actors n actresses cud flex dia sexual muscles especially jim iyke da hot pee...
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
@OP.
you said it all, is been long i watched Nigerian movies but the last time i tried. i regretted it
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by BodyKiss(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Watch nigerian movie, poof, una dey try.
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2012

I think it is becoming so pathetic.
It is losing the fun that used to come with it, cos you watching with kids and you have to keep fast forwarding the movies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by pistol: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
I dont watch nigerian movies.....BTW do d show all d stuff and moves like sharon stone movies,damn am gonna do a 360
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Martini101(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nollywood don dey copy Ghollywood! I do watch either of them only when am wit my friends or alone. D last time i watched Ghanian movie wit my mum, when they started their indecency stuff, i just held my phone to my ear as if i was answering call straight to my room and neva came back. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by yommy2sure(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
Una never hear... Sex sells like hot akara... There r some sex scenes that are needed to make a story real, but howevr real its still a movie...it shldnt be so explicit and raw... Even 8yrs old knw where to get a bf if he needed one
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
Missy_B:
Ur on point. Errotic scenes & nudity prevails. Was continouesly blushing d day i watched one Ghana free air wit visitors in my uncle's sitting room. Was held spell-bound on my seat is an understatement.
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Ignatio(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
X-rated scenes as in I still remember naija movie sex scenes look like 2 people struggling on top the bed, floor etc. Until they start making hot parts similar to spartacus or original sin then I would term them 18+.
BTW can anyone suggest to me one of the hot Ghana movies?
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by clemmonce(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
naija films are 2 Bleep. i even talked about it in sunday school be careful with wat u watch and hear. can neva watch naija films with my parents lai lai
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by timpaker(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
gone were the days when Nigerian movies had values.
now-a-days, the movies are not well planned and rated, the directors and producers are now doing movies just for it sale and not for its moral values. Imagine seeing a film where Aki N Pawpaw acts a comedy role as kids and were kissing and touching the bosoms of a woman while using lewd slangs and the movie when released would be rated PG for the public to watch.
With the threat of Ghollywood, Nigerian directors and producers decided to add a little bit of Ghanian nu.dity flavour to their movies in order to increase their sale. Recently, Ghanian movies are the most sought after on youtube and video club courtesy of their immoral promulgations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by emsquare(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
Well said!

Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ignatio: X-rated scenes as in I still remember naija movie sex scenes look like 2 people struggling on top the bed, floor etc. Until they start making hot parts similar to spartacus or original sin then I would term them 18+.
BTW can anyone suggest to me one of the hot Ghana movies?

seriously? u must be joking
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by omar22(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
If am correct every TV, Plasma or LCD have an OFF BUTTON..

Its not by force you watch it...
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by mayorxxxy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
In a world where sex sells, we need to be careful of what our young ones watch. Nigerian movies are now following that trend. .
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by Digriz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
timpaker: gone were the days when Nigerian movies had values.
now-a-days, the movies are not well planned and rated, the directors and producers are now doing movies just for it sale and not for its moral values. Imagine seeing a film where Aki N Pawpaw acts a comedy role as kids and were kissing and touching the bosoms of a woman while using lewd slangs and the movie when released would be rated PG for the public to watch.
With the threat of Ghollywood, Nigerian directors and producers decided to add a little bit of Ghanian nu.dity flavour to their movies in order to increase their sale. Recently, Ghanian movies are the most sought after on youtube and video club courtesy of their immoral promulgations
better for them to watch full p.o.r.n that doing that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by omar22(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
bobz Ghana films are super x-rated with their fyne bodacious babes, trust me Nollywood is not even near x-rated to say the least

Do you know what X-Rated is?
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by dipo1: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
begwong: Almost all the ghanian films shown on Nollywood by MyTv satellite are fond of showing most of these sexxy/n.udity stuff.
was at d village last xmas watching one of their movies to the extent that they showed a guy thumping his girl who was also bra-less on the sofa.OMG! I felt as if the ground shd just open for me to fall in 'cause i was watching that film with my mother inlaw!

That's really bad. I feel sorry for you
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by cynthiafred67(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
I can't even watch a nigerian movies alone talk more with my family.
Ghana movies are even worst. undecided
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by ismhab(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Who wants to watch nud.ity with his family.
Re: Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days by ismhab(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Who wants to watch nud.ity with his family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) / Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Movie Acting Tips: 11 Tips On How To Be A Good Movie Actor/actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.