Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T (16854 Views)

Story Of Ogochukwu(voice From The Grave ) Was Fabricated / My Story ----ogochukwu Onuchukwu (nee Onugu) / Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by dynamite2012: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2012
Kevin has clearly paid lawyers to save face. I am guessing his colleagues and bosses at work are beginning to give him trouble. The truth lies between these two stories but I suspect that Kevin's story is the false one. His story works VERY hard to depict Ogo's sisters as money-grubbing opportunists and yet fails to address the allegations concretely. I believe a truly innocent man would have responded to set the records straight with facts and then would have excused himself to go grieve his deceased wife. The mud-slinging just strikes a really odd note and provides some credence to Ogo's side of the story.

Although it is in bad taste to speak ill of the dead, it is important to note that it appears that Ogo lied about her serious health condition before marriage. It is entirely reasonable that her in-laws were angry at her for lying or failing to disclose an illness that would ultimately cost ~$500k. This is probably the root of the marriage's problems. However, having noted this, we should also remember that regardless of what happened during that marriage, what ultimately killed Ogo was her health condition and not domestic abuse. It's a bit odd and downright disingenuous that her family is only NOW bringing domestic abuse claims to light, when it is all too late to do anything to save Ogo. Why didn't they cry out and publish epistles when Ogo was alive? If he had indeed threatened her with a knife, why did they keep quiet until now? What exactly do they hope to achieve with these stories? They want Kevin to lose his job? And then what? Ogo is never coming back. It is for this reason alone that I think Ogo's family is only out to make mischief and probably extract some money from Kevin. No truly grieving family would air their child's very personal problems for the world to read and digest, barely weeks after her death and knowing fully well that her children will grow up to read these stories and allegations.

Both parties need to shut-up and move on for the sake of the kids. They are both foolish for letting this situation go this far. The dead will haunt Kevin's dreams forever if he indeed treated her as badly as these stories claim. Ogo has gone home to rest in God's bosom; her family should let her rest in peace and save her children from these humiliating stories.

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by Tolulop001(f): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2012
No one should be fooled. I know the lady, her inlaw is a family friend and the man is said to be BRUTAL! That no one could talk to him, how he is extremely wicked a person. And i had known about this issue even before she died. Meanwhile he is getting remarried soon. Smh. My main concern is the welfare of the kids. Rip ugo
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by Gregzee: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2012
Probably, this is the first reply on NL simply because we've a lot of wise people in this forum! Kudos to you guys. After carefully reading and diagnosing both stories; I came to the conclusion that both stories bear some element of truth from their stand points. They've somethings in common and differences as well. Let me highlight their commons:
1) They're aggrieved by the loss: Kelvin married this girl out of love; probably against the wish of sm family members (this is common everywhere)and was ready to prove to every body his choice was right. So he invested. Like wise the girls family, who happen to be elderly and may wise the best for her (in their stereotyped manner).
2)Bad influence from families: At a point, Kelvin wasn't getting the right support from his in-laws. Neither was the support coming from his family(okwa a gwara gi ya agwa: You were warn).He resorted to making peace with his family, but not at the expense of love for his wife.

Now the differences:
1)Attitudinal difference toward Kelvin/Ogo family: While Kelvin had this "Oh my love,what can be done to save you from this situation " attitude towards her wife, the in-laws had this "the money is there...just spend it" attitude towards kelvin.

Exceptions:
Both families are bonded now by the children, who need love and care. Ogo died to bring peace to the families.
Likewise both families have failed and should duly learn from this ugly experience.
RIP Ogo

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by emsquare(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2012
Geomac: I never believed that story when i raed it, even if you are the next in command to satan you would still have an atom of love for your wife and children. It was a baseless story.
Thank you Dr.(Mrs.) Nnena Okafor.

True!
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by member67023: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2012
I thought this mudslinging thread had died a natural death.
We all have a right to our opinions in this case, BUT PLEASE PEOPLE SHOULD RESPECT THE DEAD WOMAN AND CONSIDER HER YOUNG KIDS IN ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND ARGUMENTS.
ENOUGH OF THIS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ON BOTH SIDES.

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU.
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by edupedia: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2012
ifyalways: Whats the point now?

All this energy should be spent sorting out the little kids welfare and future.whats the point of seeking pity party or score cheap points from internet strangers?

...the point is clear...the earlier story had holes...unless we read again from the other side it does not appear the husband is as animalistic as he was first painted...lets be fair!!!
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by edupedia: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2012
Tolulop001: No one should be fooled. I know the lady, her inlaw is a family friend and the man is said to be BRUTAL! That no one could talk to him, how he is extremely wicked a person. And i had known about this issue even before she died. Meanwhile he is getting remarried soon. Smh. My main concern is the welfare of the kids. Rip ugo

...is this part 2 from the grave?...
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by edupedia: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2012
Kevin has clearly paid lawyers to save face. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I am guessing his colleagues and bosses at work are beginning to give him trouble.

...are u sure?...maybe not...
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by mbulela: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2012
there are lies in both stories.
the truth is in the middle.
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by chijane1(f): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2012
Am speechless i hv followed both stories.its touchy and so emotion-laden.To be very honest a life was lost here.whether the Husband or the Family of Ogochukwu cuased her demise the painful truth is that she's gone but truelly speaking she left a legacy in the mind of both parties as their sibbling and a wife.My advice is Ogochukwu's family should go down the memory lane and find answers to their questions and allow their in-laws to mourn their lost peacefully and respecfully.it's not easy 4 an average nigerian man to put up with a sick spouse for so long.some wud even hide under family influences and spiritual visions given by fake pastors to send a sick wife packing.I respect and commend Ogo's husband for that courage,love,understanding and patient he put up in their 12 years of marriage.Not-withstanding we shuld understood that their may have been some turbulents periods during her life time in that union,but if her marriage was so hellish as she told us,Ogo wud hv left,her reasons for not leaving was not so convincing to me.Cos i knw there's a limit to what a woman endures in Life expecially where her life is in danger or have been disregarded and abused. While we solicit for Ogo's family to understand that an ill-wind blows no one any good,please dont encourage any more of ds publication,lets respect your sister's privacy even unto death.while i sympatised with both families as the mourn their great lost and pray for the repose of Ogochukwu's Soul.

1 Like

Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by Kechybee(f): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2012
Dis story is complete crap. Dats's all I can say. Cos if I say more about dat mean Kelvin, pple won't believe it. Let's stop at dat. Ogoo is late already.
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by NaJoke2000: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2012
Kechybee: Dis story is complete crap. Dats's all I can say. Cos if I say more about dat mean Kelvin, pple won't believe it. Let's stop at dat. Ogoo is late already.

[color=#990000]

How come everyone now knows KELVIN but dont want 2 talk U didn't do anything to HELP or SAVE OGO when she was alive.
PROPAGANDA NIGERIA PLC.

All these argument/propaganda wont bring her back!!!
Let Move On.
[/quote]
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by lolip(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
Both sides of the story are too biased to be completely true and do they honestly want us to believe that Ogo had no mind of her own hence her susceptibility to such manipulations by her sisters? The lady is already gone for crying out loud, the least they can all do is allow her to rest in peace.
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by uniqueren(f): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2012
I am nt suprised at all, when i saw the first story on Lindas Blog i refused to comment cos the Onugu family is well known to me.(quite arrongant...dnt knw the sisters well bt the mum na war)

I dnt knw y nsk people esp look at ppl from oda parts (aka ndi ụgbọ) as fools. Even if Kevin is the devil, he can't have done all that...maybe a little.

Tanx for this write up at least if its a lie we can trace u,(just kidding)..nd bloggers make una take spreading of all these anonymous stories jeje
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by Ivynwa(f): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2012
Any right thinking person reading this two-sided stuff should be able to deduct that there are traces of truth and false in both stories. The writer of the first story strove to make it heartrending, the defenders of the husband went over the board to paint him good.
This couple had their problems, lots of it at that. They had their issues----quarrel, bad talk, good and bad times----which human being/couple don't.

Nothing makes it right that a family that lost its matriach should be dragged into the public domain at a time that hearts are broken from the lady's death. However much the heart of the writer of "Cry from the grave" breaks from whatever maltreatment meted out to the dead lady she shouldn't have gone shouting it out this maliciously on the mountains. Write it into a fiction, add more stuffs to make it more heartrending----I'm sure many women will benefit from it but not this way her family/marriage was brought down.

The writer without knowing it exposed the shocking extent she intruded in that marriage. Did I say that? I think I did. Whoops!
Hugs to the writer of "Cry from the grave" anyway, you must be hurting from the loss of your sister. My sympathy and condolence to the two families. She was a charming lady in school,carried herself good and gracefully. May she rest in perfect peace biko, Amen-o-o-o.
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by Tolulop001(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2012
edupedia:

...is this part 2 from the grave?...
i meant to say i [i]knew [/i]the lady before her demise
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by o9999: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
Truth, none. Of this story is d complete truth. A lot of loop holes can be found from both ends BUT there lessons to be learnt from this story and that's what the masses shld keep. 1. In Nigeria (@least if not anywhere else in d world) the one that has d best interest of the partners at hearts Are the PARTNERS. Most comments or hints from outside will either be inclined towards the wife or the man depending on how close u are to d person.
2. You may forgive your spouse and move on, but the people u have told or accepted their advise will not want you to move on. They won't forgive.z
3. Again in Nigeria, it's d woman that suffers the most for marital problems, so women!! Know when to love from a distance.
4. The man stuck with the lady (@ least for quite some time) thru d illness . Kudos to him. I wish he could have capped it by his effort some how (i wander how) by being there to the last.
5. Now a ques dat lingers in my mind., WHO WILL LOVE& LOOK AFTER THESE KIDS TRUELY?? - pls tell me not d man, cos when he is off to work, he will not know how whichever woman in d house will treat d kids...... But with these family issues already, will both families put the best interest of the kids first?
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by Janerally: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nairalandeers Please Allow God to decide in this matter. He is the unbiased Judge of the Universe...
Re: The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T by CHIOHGO: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2012
look deeply into any human being whether normal or abnormal u see the beauty of the Maker.all things He has created is beuatiful and perfect in HIS eyes.let us therefore look at them with divine wisdom and understanding and teach ourselves how to love and number our days on planet earth.may the soul of the departed rest in the peace of the Lord and may the living learn how to love God's way, fear God, repent and start to live for Christ daily for this is the only assurance of peace on earth and after life.OHGEE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. / There Are Still Good days in Marriage. / Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.