Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Where Can I Send Free SMS? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Send Free SMS? (14248 Views)

Send Free Sms - Mjoy / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / How Do I Send Bulk Sms Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Send Free SMS? by mj(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2006
I dont of any site where I can send free sms to our GSM mobiles.Can any one Pls help.Thanks
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Seun(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2006
Forget about free SMS. Just use your mobile phone!
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Markenny(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2006
Mj is simple but it hve has a long processe one u hve to register with www.sms.ac. I register with usa number,a friend cell phone #.
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by oremoren(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2006
I have one, go to www.text-australia.com
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Bossman(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2006
I believe the site posted above is free for only the "test" SMS. For within Nigeria, there is probably none yet, and it's probably just a matter of time. On this end, there are several. The one I use mostly is yahoo mobile. I think it can only be used from within the US though.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Bossman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2006
kevwekofi,

It's still not free though. They give your 3 credits when you register right. And that allows you to send 3 text messages. I would have to think after that you would need to register your credit card. Have you exhausted your 3 free messages, and still been able to send SMS? If so, then it's actually free. I seriously doubt that. There is no free lunch anywhere. If it were free, everyone would be using it.
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by eraticprin: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hey guy, I agree with you that there is nothing free especially in this part of the world America.
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Bossman(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2006
No problem, Kevwekofi. Things are changing so quickly. I would have to think there would be a free international SMS service pretty soon. Free inter-country SMS was not available a few years ago. Now, pretty much every US carrier and portal offers it.
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by dinky(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2006
go to www.whogobuy.com u will send free sms but itz two per day! undecided
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by eveseh(f): 6:05pm On May 08, 2006
go to google and type free sms,i think u can get it there
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by oghos2k(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2006
eveseh:

go to google and type free sms,i think u can get it there
Dats riddiculus,
how could u talk like that. like as if you've not read the other posts
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by eveseh(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2006
oghos2k:

Dats riddiculus,
how could u talk like that. like as if you've not read the other posts

i've read dem what about dem?
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by brainx: 1:58am On Sep 16, 2006
no free text
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Necorios(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2006
Try this; wap.mig33.com,download it and refer ur friends by inviting them by doing this u get more credit to make free calls and sms. If u need more info call 08027700350
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by niceuzor: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2006
Hey Guy,
i just found a free sms site,its F.O.C www.clickatel.com
its offer you 10free sms only just for u to register and
start sending, For more info simple Contact me

Have a day nice day Guys,

Seun : Forget about free SMS. Just use your mobile phone!

Hey, Seun that not the way to address the Nairaland viewer ok
if u dont have any free sms site simply say u dont have, We are
here to learn from each other,
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by ceceee(f): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2006
niceuzor:

Hey Guy,
  i just found a free sms site,its  F.O.C www.clickatel.com
    its offer you 10free sms only just for u to register and
start sending, For more info simple Contact me

Have a day nice day Guys,

Seun : Forget about free SMS.  Just use your mobile phone!

Hey, Seun that not the way to address the Nairaland viewer ok
if u don't have any free sms site simply say u don't have, We are
here to learn from each other,

Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by chydon(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2006
niceuzor get updated! cool.clickatell.com is no longer accessible,u hav to register wit a UK number and the activation code will be sent to the UK number.
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by jesuseun1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2006
visit www.smslive247.com for five free sms

and www.web2smspro.com for 2 free sms
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Abeylet02(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2006
I need A good loving and Nice chick here cool
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by elsciraj(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2006
bro, i think its quite cheaper to pick ur phone and spend a few box sendin the sms on it than taking the long process thru online sms, the registration i mean.
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by gabng(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2006
Hey,

Everyone. I am working for a totally fee sms site which will provide 5 free sms everyday.
Comming soon
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Slycks(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2006
Thanks for the IM message ceceee , Hope we could talk later

I added you to my list so we can talk later,

Slycks 1
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by nikpauly2k(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2006
hi guys u may use phones.com .they will send activation code to your phone number and send 3 sms per day.
Tunde
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by scribe(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2006
I've been using www.phones.com for almost a month now. You get free 3sms per day. The only drawback is that they append , free sms phones.com as a signature to every sms you send to people. Not bad I will say
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by jaybaby(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2006
Not sure-----jus use ur fon
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by chuksroy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
well i know of a site where u can really enjoy sending free sms. that is www.phones.com and web2smspro.com
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by afeez123: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2007
go to www.mig33.com.You can do that from there.
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by dough(m): 4:58am On Feb 01, 2007
clickatell
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by nickbligo: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2007
811 is the only site that I have found to be really free. and you can not only snd free sms but also ringtones and funny insults

shocked
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Olisa4all: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2007
Sup y'all?Go to getaboo.com/wap.Change d dialog box to "I AGREE". download the software & register wiv ur phone number.An activation code will b sent to u almost immediately.U'll then enter d code<which consists of numbers>to activate ur account. When u do that,u'll b entitled to 10free sms.If u hv any problems call me on 08023863000
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Olisa4all: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2007
OR better still go to wap.mig33.com & download mig lite or mig beta register wit an id of ur choice,u'll also b sent an sms wit an activation code,mig33 is a chattin application like yahoo messenger.Once u've registered u r entitled to N100 worth of free calls or sms + d ability to chat wiv ppl<including nigerians>and also add ur yahoo id n chat also. .If u hv any problems,dont hesitate to call me on 08023863000.And dont forget to add Olisa4all on ur mig33 contact.Cheers
Re: Where Can I Send Free SMS? by Olisa4all: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2007
OR better still go to wap.mig33.com & download mig lite or mig beta register wit an id of ur choice,u'll also b sent an sms wit an activation code,mig33 is a chattin application like yahoo messenger.Once u've registered u r entitled to N100 worth of free calls or sms + d ability to chat wiv ppl<including nigerians>and also add ur yahoo id n chat also. .If u hv any problems,dont hesitate to call me on 08023863000.And dont forget to add Olisa4all on ur mig33 contact.Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Monthly Data Is Fake! Stop Using It / iPhone 5S Fingerprint Sensor Hacked By German Computer Club / How To Block Some Numbers From Calling My Airtel Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.