Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Retail Businessess You Can Start With Less Than 15000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Retail Businessess You Can Start With Less Than 15000 (1868 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / 15000 Liter Tanker For Rent / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retail Businessess You Can Start With Less Than 15000 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
It's always a daily question on business forum of nairaland, like what business can i start with this or that amount of money, below are over 40 lists of fast selling products, ranging from house hold consumables, security, health, ICT products,etc
Any amount of money can grow to infinite sum unless if it is invested well and frugally managed, these lists will excite the senses and minds of entrepreneurs who will go through the list and take the bull by the horn and hit the side walks of the streets, nook and cranny of his or her neighborhood to make a sell.
When you buy in bulk you set your profit margin, my project profit may defer from the profit you set.
If i have made money so you can. Money do not discriminate, it does not respect one's color, size or shape.
Though retail trade may seem daunting, but it still remain one of the most outstanding business all over the world

Re: Retail Businessess You Can Start With Less Than 15000 by 8oracle(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
I have gone thru the products list, and i am interested in three of the products, like Alarm siren padlock, fuel pump nd mosqwuito magnetic door net. can u describe in short detail about these items and how to start sales after placing my order
Re: Retail Businessess You Can Start With Less Than 15000 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
@8oracle, the three products you re interested in. falls on security and health. Alarm siren padlock scares home,shops or any valiuable thing you want to secure, it gives off over 10decible sound, when its tampered with. Fuel pump is an outstanding item for anyone who places premium value on his health, it prevents self inflicted poisoning from LEAD(for prolong contamination from lead visit http://www.lead.org.au which is prevalent in petrol from which millions of Nigerians daily poison themselves with, thru sucking of fuel from jerrycan with hose to their gen or car tank, Mosquito magnetic door net, is one of the best means to protect one and member of family from malaria etc.
Making sales comes easy, when you come to realize that your best and first clients are within your reach.
1 Your Family Members, 2 The friends of your family members, 3 Your friends and friends of your friends, Can you imagine the matrix?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Melor(egusi) Machine Cracker Or Breaker / Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire / I Need PET Cosmetic Jars In Lagos Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.