Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs (2158 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by sect(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2007
And they are still dropping their mail,na wah oo,character plenty for nairaland
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
HELLO FRIEND CAN HELP ME SEND IT TO MY EMAIL @ munamu3009@yahoo.com thanks so much
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by dragnet: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2007
Can s0m1 rem0ve d "na" 4rm d last p0sters mail id what do u get?. , , , . . . . . .by their ids we shall kn0w themgrin
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by sect(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2007
I think this phone section is infected with virus,when will people stop posting emails for crying out loud @dragnet i think you should begin to start dragging this mumus & ekeneas into a net
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by dragnet: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2007
.are u sure d net wil c0ntain them? .'c0s they just keep multiplyn !
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by hayprof(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
Try PerMa-Net, Drag-Net fit no fit carry them @ Once,

But PerMa-Net will eliminate 'em @ Once.
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by dragnet: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2007
I sec0nd haypr0f's m0ti0n ! Even NAFDAC end0rsd permanet ! grin
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by hayprof(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2007
PerMa-Net no fit Hold Crase Ooo?

Or can It??
cool
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by earthrealm(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2007
activation of celtel gprs is free, there aint no big deal to it, or are u guys talking of free browsing?,
i activated my celtel gpra 10days ago, n it didnt take more than 5mins, just send a txt 2 them, n u will receive the settings!!,
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by nawa1(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2007

@ honsule

what the f******K is all these.

if it was not worth giving out, it wasnt worth saying at all.

if you know you can't give it out while asking for opinions, do you want people to be thinking you are a genius?
Thats simply the reason we blacks are lagging behind we withold information, whether you like it or not, CELTEL officials will get hold of it.If you want to send it throught mail, so its better you paste it here on Nairaland.

Thats simply why White hackers progress, they give out the latest hacking methods they don't give damn about the operator because they the hackers are always a step ahead of them.

So honsule,

by giving it out and CELTEL locks it, it gives you the opportunity of improving your hacking techniques,
a good hacker will never be afraid of giving out info, because one way or the other he will still have his way.

my broda, you have said the koko.

what was the poster thinking b4 starting this thread? wasn't he aware that as programmers are busy writing codes hackers are also fighting 'teeth and nail' to break them and vice versa.

if you can not share what you have, keep it to yourself angry angry
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by sect(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2007
@na wa
Na wa for u oo,honsule has posted the trick here,yet you still dey sweat urself.
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by nawa1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2007
sect:

@na wa
Na wa for u oo,honsule has posted the trick here,yet you still dey sweat yourself.

sorry sect, i wasn't reading all the replies. i have seen it now and my apologies to honsule for my previous post.
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by Dumebi91(f): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2007
pls send d settings dat can browse for free with WAP to my number 08020752083 because I have d GPRS network but dey arecharging me
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by topeteadr(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
Lol
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by Ola2nji(m): 12:54am On Nov 06, 2007
Here is my email address too Tunjiland4life@yahoo.com
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by dragnet: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2007
Rem0ve d "e" & d "i" we g0t an0da 1 , . . . . .by their id we shall kn0w them grin
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by thegenie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2007
i already have a working wap activation; what i need is web (internet), do you have procedure for this? could you post it too?
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by Dumebi91(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2007
hi pls I also need the ideas from anyone who can assist me hi Honsule, Tope & co
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by Dumebi91(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2007
Hayprof, phone gurus
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by joeb1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2007
@honsule

i am also browsing free through the internet setting u gave me. but i dont know how that happened. it started a week ago when i just tried to check my mail but not knowing that i dont have credit on my phone but to my greatest surprise i could stuff the internet. then i quickly downloaded everything i needed thinking that after i exit the internet it would stop thinking it was a mistake made by celtel but i tried it again and again it still working till this moment that i am typing. but i dont know what i deed.
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by honsule(m): 3:34am On Nov 09, 2007
@joe b.Keep enjoying the free browsing.In case,you encounter any difficulty just hala or mail me ok.Esprit de corps!
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by Emeka72(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2007
pls Honsule assist me as well mine is WAP setiings which is working for me now but not free ie blocked by WAP gateway or should I send a confirmatory text to Dredie's celtel number with my line
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2007
:-x
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by honsule(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2007
@info.One love.
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by tokzyt(m): 12:59am On Jan 12, 2008
this is mine sonyericsson p910i 08023707186 celtel mms activation
Re: Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs by topeteadr(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
info:

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG G Flex Review And Specifications / Simple Android Server V3.7.0 Bug Fixed [updated] / List Of Secret Android Code You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.