Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Some Unusual Nigerian Pets - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (39299 Views)

When Pets Turns Thieves.. / What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? / Role of Pets in a Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by stupor(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2013
Northern Nigeria no suppose be part of Nigeria ! I swear !

This is called salvages ! Extinct madness ! Animal cruelty and these people are not human beings,they are no different from the animals they held captives.they are simply Barbarians,animals.

Wetin wan carry me go this north sef,i've finished my NYSC way back,so its óut ôf it ! These peôple need UN urgent intervention,they are still living 450 yrs back ! can you imagine i dey on internet,dem dey carry sick Hyenas and dirty babôóns with scabbies and rabbies up and down the streets lôoking lost and madly ! Why dem nó gò dey do yeye Boko Haram !

Help,prayers,psychiatric rehab and foòd is what these lost ònes dem need abeg ! I sure say govt dey see all these rubbish ! Lawless and helpless Nigeria !

Mad men with animalistic behaviours ! If una enter south-west,na bòth una and the hyena OPC go gun down and report the case as animals felled down !

What is this for Gods' sake ! Animals ! Kai ! Northern Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by mkoabiola: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2013
U can only find dem in d northen part of d contry.
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by abduldope(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
ALL PRAISE KURE, THE GREAT HYENA ISKA (SPIRIT) & PROTECTOR OF HAUSAWWA!

MAY KURE L@@K AFTER US AND GRANT US PLENTY!

O GREAT GUARDIAN! GREATER THAN JIIZZUS & MALLAM MOHAMED!

WE SEEK REFUGE IN THEE, RULER OF THE BUSH!

GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO COMPLETE SARIKI KANENEJI'S WILL, AND RESTORE DALA TO SUMBURBURAI!
SMH bros abg try civilise....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: don't force ur beliefs and doctrine down anybodys throat. They are YOUR OWN ancestors. Simple. Gbam!

Its not me forcing. ITS SCIENCE!

im sure you are a failure in school.
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

ABSOLUTE TRASH. JESUS AND MOHAMED ARE BAD, AND YOU CHOOSE TO WORSHIP IDOLS THAT HAS MOUTH BUT CANT TALK? EVEN THE WAY YOU ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE WHO DON'T FOLLOW YOUR SHITTY GODS IS LAUGHABLE.

WORSHIP WHAT YOU LIKE BRO, BUT AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL WORSHIP THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY FOREVER.

THEY ARE NOT IDOLS! STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE ON PUBLIC FORUM!

THEY ARE ISKOKI (SPIRITS). THEY HAVE NEITHER FORM NOR SHAPE. SOMETIMES WE USE IDOLS TO IMAGINE THEM, BUT THEY ARE SHAPELESS.

DONT YOU DARE CALL YOUR GODS SHITTY! YOU LEARN SOME RESPECT BOI! OR ELSE YOU WILL PAY!

WORSHIP THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! NO ONE IS STOPING YOU! BUT YOU MUST WORSHIP IT THROUGH THE WAYS OF YOUR TRIBE!
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
sanniemoe:
Nigga, please woe betide kure. That jinn that couldn't protect thousands of people boko haram killed in the north.so who or what are u talking about? My brova, ur kure is USELESS..I am a muslim but the lifetime and miracles of prophet Isa aka Jesus is far peaceful, way interesting and much educating that the violent ways of ut

DONT CALL ME NI66A YOU SLAVISH ROGUE! I AM A TRIBESMAN AND HAUSA OK?

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LORD KURE! THOSE PEOPLE BOKO HARAM KILLED, THEY WERE NOT PERFORMING BOORI RITUALS TO KURE! NO MAGUZAWA HAS BEEN HURT EITHER BY THE JIHADISTS OR BY BOKO HARAM BECAUSE THEY FEAR US! WE ARE PROTECTED BY KURE!

YOU ARE MUSLIM SO KURE WON'T PROTECT YOU! THOSE MIRACLES, WE DONT HAVE PROOF OF! YOUR JESUS IS A JEISH SHAM!

RETURN TO THE WAYS OF THE ANCESTORS! WE KNOW HOW PEACE LOVING YOUR JESUS TURNED OUT, AFTER HIS HECNHMEN SLAUGHTERED SO MANY PAGANS!

WE DONT NEED YOU TO TELL US!
angry
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
360command: Those pics are from kenya and not Nigeria. I think that OP is a fraud . I say this because I am strong on the opinion that I have seen those hyena pictures on a kenyan internet page and this was 3 to 4 years ago. I am on mobile which I cannot dig out the source from bought I am certain that those pics are old and not recent especial the last pic with hyena in front of a car on the road. Guys, please try and do some investigative research about those pics.

SHUT UP JOOOOOOR! THEY ARE MY PEOPLE!

wetin u drop frop from? dan unbanka. angry
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
abduldope: SMH bros abg try civilise....

dont teach me. Im a University Graduate and I have worked in the uk. My civilization has strengthened my beliefes in the Great Hausa CIvilization of Banza Bakwai and Our Great Religion.
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Having a Hyena as a pet is just boss.

But they can be very dangerous due to them having one of the most powerful jaws of all the African animals. Also isn't it werid that their more related to the cat family than dog? shocked
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by Donvilo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sanboy25: undecided I would never have one of these beasts as a pet.
For them to devour me while I'm asleep... sad undecided

grin grin grin grin Bu hua hua aaaah!
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by seunny4lif(m): 1:01am On Jun 09, 2013
lorretta u: do you by any chance mean Mbaise?
And did u just call us a Clan?
A big town comprising of three L.G.As?
Well keep to what you know and not what you heard.
Snake ko Dragon ni
Abi your 'tellers' didn't tell you that we also have elephants and orangutangs as house maids.I bet they missed that part out grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by seunny4lif(m): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Discovery channel shiiit. Lions definitely don't want problems with hyenas loool.

Hyenas are too gangta for lions - the only thing lions do most times, is just watch the hyenas take their food and roar from afar. grin grin grin grin
Male lions or Female lions becos male dey kill hyenas like fowls even if dem plenty
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by solotutu(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO COMPLETE SARIKI KANENEJI'S WILL, AND RESTORE DALA TO SUMBURBURAI!

im so sorry for you,may God forgive ur ignoramous mind..nd open ur eyes to see dat we r higher animals dan an ordinary hyena ,dat can be slaughterd within moments...wonder ao dat1 protcts u
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2013
solotutu:

im so sorry for you,may God forgive ur ignoramous mind..nd open ur eyes to see dat we r higher animals dan an ordinary hyena ,dat can be slaughterd within moments...wonder ao dat1 protcts u

so what if we are more brainy? we are not physically powerful than the hyena. Every creature, however small, is important to keep this world running. stop being so arrogant. humans will kil themselves because of their arrogance.
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
saintvalx:

Well, I think he's talking about the sacred python.
But let's leave that aside, the only thing I know is that Mbaise gurls are gorgeous. You know what I mean grin grin grin
sacred python in mbaise?never heard about it.anyway mbaise is big enought that some areas might have practices unfamiliar to me.yea we are that big.that why it gaLls me when folks start making all those nasty generalizations.
Mbaise girls dangerous?lol. I'm so nice. grin actually the best place you can get a wife.out loyalty is legendary.
But then u don't wanna get on my bad side.could be a tigress sometimes.and Mbaise has nothing to do with that. grin
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by MistadeRegal(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Any sense in these?
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by MistadeRegal(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

DONT CALL ME NI66A YOU SLAVISH ROGUE! I AM A TRIBESMAN AND HAUSA OK?

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LORD KURE! THOSE PEOPLE BOKO HARAM KILLED, THEY WERE NOT PERFORMING BOORI RITUALS TO KURE! NO MAGUZAWA HAS BEEN HURT EITHER BY THE JIHADISTS OR BY BOKO HARAM BECAUSE THEY FEAR US! WE ARE PROTECTED BY KURE!

YOU ARE MUSLIM SO KURE WON'T PROTECT YOU! THOSE MIRACLES, WE DONT HAVE PROOF OF! YOUR JESUS IS A JEISH SHAM!

RETURN TO THE WAYS OF THE ANCESTORS! WE KNOW HOW PEACE LOVING YOUR JESUS TURNED OUT, AFTER HIS HECNHMEN SLAUGHTERED SO MANY PAGANS!

WE DONT NEED YOU TO TELL US!
angry

Making no sense either.
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by geozone: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

yet it scavenges angry
Re: Some Unusual Nigerian Pets by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
abduldope:
SMH bros abg try civilise....

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Destroys Owner's Airpod Worth ₦‎68,000 (Video) / Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.