Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Where To Paste Google Adsense Source Code On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Paste Google Adsense Source Code On (1051 Views)

A Full Fledged Sport Betting Source Code For Sale / They Pay You #45,000 Per Month To Paste Advert On Your Car (best Outdoor Advert) / My Blog My Source Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Paste Google Adsense Source Code On by lowisz: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Please I need some one with experience †̥ tell ♍ƺ WЂε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥ place source code from google adsense on wordpress, can't Я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ǎ̜̣̍ℓℓƔY find WЂε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥ place the code on wordpress, pls M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brodas I nid your help, email. Lowis84@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Paste Google Adsense Source Code On by WebSolutnX(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
The easiest way to place adsense codes on your blog is to activate any of the adsense plugings. Configure the pluging and add your code on it. That will do the trick!

I can do it for you if you trust me. By tomorrow, I might have provided a simple step-by-step guide if you are seriously interested..

Call me on 08182512527
Re: Where To Paste Google Adsense Source Code On by limitbreka: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2012
When you are in the wordpress dashboard, just hit the add plugin button on your left. Search for Adsense optimiser and then install it. This will now give you a space to put your adsense code. What adsense Optimiser does is to displace ads on any empty space within your blog. It is the best adsense plugin so far and very easy to use. Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Please Comment On These Indian Temples In Nigeria. / Poultry Business / Betonmarkets Strategy To Make You Lose Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.