Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (11183 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by CharlesE1: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
President Jonathan and NSA Azazi Are The Managers of Boko Haram- Elrufai

Controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai, has taken his hatred for President Jonathan one step further. This time Elrufai accuses the President and his National Security Adviser, Gen. Owoeye Azazi, of managing Boko Haram!

As usual NaijaPundit exclusively brings you the tweet in which Elrufai, who is undergoing trial for corruption, made the allegation.

Elrufai has been engaging in outlandish behaviour and some believe that his hatred for the President has blinded his sense of reasoning and proportion.

It may be recalled that Elrufai had cursed all supporters of the President on Twitter (see tweet below). He als accused the President of trying to secede from Nigeria and form his own country called "Ijaw Republic" and last week he oredicted that he thought there could be a coup in Nigeria (again see tweets below).

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/president-jonathan-and-nsa-azazi-are-the-managers-of-boko-haram-elrufai

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
When will this boy brow up and stop disgracing himself in public?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by egift(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
El-Rufia should slow down. I do not want to read tomorrow that "a one time FCT Minister was found dead in a hotel room. He is believe to have committed suicide"

We all know what is happening. Oga say the new timetable to hibernate Boko Haram is June, make we still wait.
https://www.nairaland.com/901646/boko-haram-menace-ll-end
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by austinsmat(m): 2:36am On Mar 30, 2012
he is a jobless man that's why he alway online typing nonsence jona should do something do as he his brother ribadu
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by jumobi1(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2012
GeJ and azazi def know people that sponsor BH so ElRufai isn't very wrong.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by ZUBY77(m): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2012
In the real meaning of the word 'manage' , he is not far from the truth.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by edoyad(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2012
The more these parasites are seething with anger over Hobby Boys Presidency the happppppier i get. Walahi Jonathan was sent by God to make me happy, keep shoving backward minded type of Aboki into the hole grin grin

Very soon Many of them will start to take their Lives with their own Hands.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by rastamouse: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2012
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by texazzpete(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2012
edoyad: The more these parasites are seething with anger over Hobby Boys Presidency the happppppier i get. Walahi Jonathan was sent by God to make me happy, keep shoving backward minded type of Aboki into the hole grin grin

I don't know which 'God' you serve that thrives on pestilence and dismemberment of Christians in their places of worship. It certainly isn't the God I serve.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by iykay4455(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2012
What's wrong with this midget?I am not sure this guy is normal again

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by maclatunji: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2012
edoyad: The more these parasites are seething with anger over Hobby Boys Presidency the happppppier i get. Walahi Jonathan was sent by God to make me happy, keep shoving backward minded type of Aboki into the hole grin grin

Yeye fowl.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by achi4u(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2012
i wish what he says might be true so that naija go scatter...but ijaws must ally with biafra.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by lacasa: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2012
I agree bt PDP is the M.D
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by meracool(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2012
The Mystery Behind Boko Haram will be revealed soon...... Till then Peeps
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by gegee(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2012
abeg make i hear word because im no follow again im don dey bad mouth dem ...anofia !

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by nagoma(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2012
El - Rufa'i has a point.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2012
el-rufai is just a bitter old man that his angry for not been given public appointment
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by bisiaet: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2012
Please can someone just tell this senseless El Rufai or El Rafai or whatever he called himself to just shut a h e l l up for once.

No one is interested in his rants, jargons and leaking mouth. He has fraud Land in Abuja let him proof his innocent rather than looking for political sympatisers. Rubbish!!!
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by victorazy(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2012
El-Rufai is very correct about the situation, we can read the hand writing on the wall..
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by sumgelem(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2012
He needs a political appointment.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by buchai: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2012
he's a demented politician who dosent know his left 4rm his right.no leadership quality in him and as persn who ve serve ds country its a terrible mistake.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by angelz(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2012
He knows wat he is saying.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by bakila: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2012
Yeah for secuity vote that is not subject to audit and any other scrutiny.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by sexyverah(f): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that their cup of tea....... lets wait till june nd see what happens... nonsense as if he is not among them
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by dadicvila(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2012
achi4u: i wish what he says might be true so that naija go scatter...but ijaws must ally with biafra.
na by force??i am an ijaw man and for real we dont trust you people,ask other ijaws you know if you doubt me
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by remmyz(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2012
i really dnt know how sm guyz on NL think. if BH are attacking innocent ppl, and dey hv d oppurtunity to lay dere hands on the so called thieves dat hv been mismanaging Nigeria last week during dere convention. buh we didnt even hear dat bokoharam has treathen to distrupt pdp convention or even trow a banga, yet dey kip killing innocent nigerians. hv u ever heard bokoharam killed or bombed any gov official house b4? y wont i as a sane citizen beleif El rufai.
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by Onasa22: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2012
It's very unfortunate that the Northern elites hardly survive outside politics. What a disgrace?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by senben(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2012
What the hell is going on,why are all dis frustrated politicians coming out to say rubbish now. They should hide their face in shame and wait for their last days..nonsense
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by slimming: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2012
Politic of enemity when you are not there and friendship when you're part of it is common in this country.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by rabzy01: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2012
As far as facts on ground show, Elrufai is not wrong. Reasons?
(1) GEJ said he knows those behind boko haram, yet no concrete action to stop them has been taken.
(2) GEJ said Nigerians should be ready to live with the bombs, after all its an international phenomenon.
(3) Dokubo Asare gave some lights in an interview with vanguard newspaper into the possibility of Ijaw Republic. For a start they have started by editing wikipedia showing that the Ijaws, in terms of population are more than the Igbos, yorubas and Hausas put together. It was a topic on Nairaland.
(4) Now GEJ, acting on security advice from Azazi, informed Nigerians that they have agreed to hibernate boko haram in June this year.
What other proofs do we need to know that Elrufai's claims are not that baseless.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by rabzy01: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2012
Re: President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai by teskyg: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
El-Rufai is suffering cos of his past wickedness.He will never know peace.The evil that men do lives with them.This is just the begining.He will soon rot in jail.If not for Baba,who for know any person called El-Rufai?I blamed GEJ for allowing him back.No be YarAdua in brother wan kill am before he run go stay London?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / China To Invest $6b In Ajaokuta Steel Mill / Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.