Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! (19288 Views)

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan / Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Otses(f): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2012
This is a good deed worthy of emulation. Kudos to her
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by LogicMind: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2012
Callotti:
At least she succeeded in doing something in the NORTH!
She should have tried it in ANY part of SOUTHERN Nigeria.
She would have been kidnapped or killed!
She needs to go back to Akwa Ibom to continue her good works!
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!!!

Boko Haram in not interested in western education or 'Chemistry' lessons.
She should try to get herself reposted from the North.
I am concerned about her welfare.
This is no time to play "the hero" in Northern Nigeria!

Ime? Get your arzzzzzze back to your village ASAP!
Na who sen you message? undecided
I am soooooo not impressed o!
I would have been happy if she invested her time and energy in HER own village!

Gbam!

We should be better today if everyone were thinking like this. Home first and alliance with others if they want. No youth service posting by force.
Useless Luggard country.

(in another life Callotti, in another life) It's just a pity you have aboki blood running in you, but at least you got part of your thinking from your mama side.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by marvix(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
The young lady deserves to be honoured. For those that say she should have done it in her own state, thst shows that they are backward thinking people.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
When are you gonna raise your own millions in the North?
Go and let us see how 'forward' your thinking will be!
Boko Haram says no western education. Notable Northerners are silent on the Boko Haram issues.
Yet one 'over-sabi' Youth Corper from Akwa Ibom is going AGAINST what Boko Haram is killing Southerners for in this same North? grin
I'll be DAMNED!!
If you busy-body Southeners are not building schools, you are builing churches.
Abi Satan swear for una? undecided
Logic Mind:

Gbam!

We should be better today if everyone were thinking like this. Home first and alliance with others if they want. No youth service posting by force.
Useless Luggard country.

(in another life Callotti, in another life) It's just a pity you have aboki blood running in you, but at least you got part of your thinking from your mama side.

Look at this one?
Not even in another life!
Twaaaaaaaah!!!!! angry
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by LogicMind: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
Callotti:
Look at this one?
Not even in another life!
Twaaaaaaaah!!!!! angry

they always say that at first . . . especially the easy ones.
but the harder they come, the harder they fall.
Aboki kai!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by smsmoney(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2012
May the Almighty cause the lines to fall upon you(Ime) in pleasant places.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by abusol: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
We can all see that separation is not our problem But corruption is the major factor in the land and is across the six zone in Nigeria.. All these corrupt public office holders should be killed for once
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Fin9(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
Get well soon Ime.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by KoolexJ: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
An open invitation of boko haram to d poor girl by givin' her a piece of land.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by maximum007(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2012
Krazylover: money wey she go use start business/life after service na him she take service dem kobo haram people dem.
Kobo Haram LOL
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by paddymo(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2012
"My vision for Akwa Ibom State is an empowered populace and a private sector-driven economy, acting as a catalyst to Nigeria`s industrial revolution" - Godswill Akpabio

"I desire to create a dynamic prosperous, productive populace, where equal opportunity, justice, social, political equity, and harmony prevail among all ethnic nationalities and geopolitical" - Godswill Akpabio http://www.aksgonline.com

Gov. Akpabio has really inspire Akwa Ibom youth and one of the product is OBONG ANWAN IME ANWANA (CON)... IME, you've really made me proud and Akwa Ibom as a whole. God bless you

Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Beync(f): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2012
Good job Ime, I wish you quick recovery. My room mate from Enugu did similar thing for Ekiti people during our service. She dug bore whole inside one primary school becos they have problem of getting clean water.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by LogicMind: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2012
Beync: Good job Ime, I wish you quick recovery. My room mate from Enugu did similar thing for Ekiti people during our service. She dug bore whole inside one primary school becos they have problem of getting clean water.

all alone on her own?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by edoyad(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2012
For those of you saying she should have done this in her state, what would be noble about that? It would simply be continuing in the fashion of the people who have plundered and destroyed this country. To understand the enormity of what she did, you would first have to be a Corps member. She's pretty also, I guess Angels really do live amidst us.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
So that is the young lady huh?
She nefa tok wetin she find for North!
I don't think she teaches only "Chemistry" in Niger state o!
Well, Quack-Quack! grin

Baby faya faya dey go!!!!!
Nothing do you!!!! cheesy
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by PalmTree(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
Callotti: At least she succeeded in doing something in the NORTH!
She should have tried it in ANY part of SOUTHERN Nigeria.
She would have been kidnapped or killed!
She needs to go back to Akwa Ibom to continue her good works!
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!!!

Boko Haram in not interested in western education or 'Chemistry' lessons.
She should try to get herself reposted from the North.
I am concerned about her welfare.
This is no time to play "the hero" in Northern Nigeria!

Ime? Get your arzzzzzze back to your village ASAP!
Na who sen you message? undecided
I am soooooo not impressed o!
I would have been happy if she invested her time and energy in HER own village!

who's this clown?
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by PalmTree(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

all alone on her own?

And how much does it cost to sink a borehole?
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by LogicMind: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
PalmTree:

And how much does it cost to sink a borehole?

is that an answer?
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by prettyboi1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
God Bless Miss Ime. Amen. That's the true spirit of service. Shame on our so-called "leaders" as always.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by prettyboi1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
This grand mother called "calloti" should grow up pleaaaasssee.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Beync(f): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
@logicmind yes she did it as her personal community project. thou it wasn't easy for her due to the huge cost of the project, over 1m plus. She met with their then state governor Oni and so many others who assisted financially. The state gave her employment after service becos she did some other projects. @palmtree, u may not know how much it takes to dig bore whole in Ekiti till u visit their and see rock by urself. It's not the same as PH where u can jus open ground and water'l start gushing out.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by PalmTree(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

is that an answer?

Okay! Just read Beynic's new post, what i posted b4 was a question because I have a close pal whose coy sinks boreholes for less dan 200k, but mayb the rocky terrain could cause varying costs. Ciao
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by PalmTree(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
Beync: @logicmind yes she did it as her personal community project. thou it wasn't easy for her due to the huge cost of the project, over 1m plus. She met with their then state governor Oni and so many others who assisted financially. The state gave her employment after service becos she did some other projects. @palmtree, u may not know how much it takes to dig bore whole in Ekiti till u visit their and see rock by urself. It's not the same as PH where u can jus open ground and water'l start gushing out.

Aye! Aye!! Boss
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by cynthiafred67(f): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
Wow May God bless her Abundantly!!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 1:45am On Apr 02, 2012
PalmTree:

who's this clown?

Your mama and papa of course! kiss
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by PalmTree(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti:

Your mama and papa of course! kiss

Is dis how u were brought up?
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2012
PalmTree:

Is dis how u were brought up?

At least I was brought up!
You raised yourself. kiss
Poor you!
Blame GOD!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by LogicMind: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti:

Poor you!
Blame GOD!

there goes the aboki side brain again
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by PalmTree(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti:

Poor you!
Blame GOD!

Logic Mind logically said it all. I pity your owners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) / Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Ekiti: New Governor, Fayemi Reveals What Will Happen In State Going Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.