Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

GTB Dollar Visa Card Or Zenith Websufer Card? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Dollar Visa Card Or Zenith Websufer Card? (8900 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Dollar Visa Card Or Zenith Websufer Card? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2013
So the options available now is Zenith Web Surfer and Gtb Visa Card. Uba has stopped issuance of Africard.
Re: GTB Dollar Visa Card Or Zenith Websufer Card? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
doczero: I have been using my Zenith bank websurfer to buy things on line in amazon.com, namecheap.com and hostgator.com and so on. Recently, I found out that some sites do not accept the websurfer. I wanted to be flipping sites at flippa.com but my websurfer was not accepted. Presently, I am looking for a way around this. Therefore, it may be necessary to go for a widely accepted card. Thanks

Please help me i have been trying to use my Zenith bank prepaid visa card on Amazon lately and they keep closing my accont and sent sevral mails that they were unable to process my payment.. they did not give reason why they were unable to process my payment as this may help my bank to know where the problem is coming from
Re: GTB Dollar Visa Card Or Zenith Websufer Card? by CarlosDopipi: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
hey guys,
if you are having trouble paying online with the different bank cards in Nigeria, I can post out a pre pay visa card to you from the UK here. All you need to do if you want to top up is send me an email of how much you want to top it up by and I do that for you. you just pay the rate into a Nigerian bank account of my company. This pre paid Visa card is accepted in all shops worldwide even paypal. if interested, contavt me on thumbryder at hotmail dot com
Re: GTB Dollar Visa Card Or Zenith Websufer Card? by favour98: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please how can I get union visa card?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Development In Banking Industry In Nigeria / Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? / Where In Nigeria Can We Find Kaolin In Commercial Scale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.