Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? (2072 Views)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies With Low-cut Hair Style? / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / Ladies! Which Do You Prefare? A Guiy With Low Cut Hair/ Or A Guy With Styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2012
Personally I don't think so, and it's an unfair stereotype to assume all male hair stylists are man-handlers.

What are your thoughts?
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2012
Man handler?
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by slimyem: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2012
WTF is man-handler?
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2012
lol its a word i made up. i don't like manlover. i like man-handler better smiley
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone: lol its a word i made up. i don't like manlover. i like man-handler better smiley

Its is a major stereotype. I've met guys who were hair stylists and straight. Such stereotypes are created with the notion that there are certain career/professions that women must have which "feminizes" certain jobs thus giving way to the notion that a man who cuts hair is gay.
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by slimyem: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone: it's an unfair stereotype to assume all male hair stylists are man-handlers.
you have made the whole point!
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2012
slimyem: you have made the whole point!

i was interested in what others thought as well. I'm not so self centered as to believe that the world begins and ends with my opinions.
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Its is a major stereotype. I've met guys who were hair stylists and straight. Such stereotypes are created with the notion that there are certain career/professions that women must have which "feminizes" certain jobs thus giving way to the notion that a man who cuts hair is gay.

I like the idea of my man being able to do my hair and nails and eyebrows. it would be such a bonding experience, and would save tons of money in beauty shop expenses. Also it he decided to wax my love below, it would make the experience so much more enjoyable. after he rinsed everything off, he could then lick me dry. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone:

I like the idea of my man being able to do my hair and nails and eyebrows. it would be such a bonding experience, and would save tons of money in beauty shop expenses. Also it he decided to wax my love below, it would make the experience so much more enjoyable. after he rinsed everything off, he could then lick me dry. tongue tongue tongue tongue

lmao @ these words your substituting. I know what you mean smiley
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by Killz3(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Man Handler? Dies on Arrival! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by slimyem: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone:

halt!
Its too early to talk sex-ual!tongue tongue
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2012
slimyem: halt!
Its too early to talk sex-ual!tongue tongue

lol i can't help it. i was dreaming about Idris Elba. I awakened just as he began to unclothe me.

Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by Killz3(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone:

lol i can't help it. i was dreaming about Idris Elba. I awakened just as he began to unclothe me.
That's some dream mehn. . . Dream on. It's not an offence. grin grin grin
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2012
quote author=~Killz~]
That's some dream mehn. . . Dream on. It's not an offence. grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone:

Yummy!!!! Chei, look at all that lusciousness!!!
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Yummy!!!! Chei, look at all that lusciousness!!!

lol i know right. i just want to pinch, then lick that n----ipple.

and make him scream my name
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone:

lol i know right. i just want to pinch, then lick that n----ipple.

Same here. . . Kind of. I have other things in mind grin
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by chibaby5(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2012
Lol @ man- handler dats crazily funny mehn grin grin
Nways im of the opinion da not all male styists are 'man- handlers' cheesy grin.
However, majority are or hve sum kinda potential lol
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2012
are there men in nigeria who do hair?
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by InkedNerd(f): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2012
TisaBone: are there men in nigeria who do hair?

Yeah! Some are Ghanian!
Re: Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? by TisaBone: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2012
thas wassup

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? / 7 Differences Between A Boy And A Man / Marrying Beauty Or Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.