Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Late Whitney Houston Vs Celine Dion. Who Will You Pick? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Late Whitney Houston Vs Celine Dion. Who Will You Pick? (1115 Views)

Poll: Late Whitney Houston Vs Celine Dion. Who will you vote for

Celine Dion: 0% (0 votes)
Whitney houston: 0% (0 votes)
Both of them: 0% (0 votes)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead / Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album / Funke Olayode (nigerian Celine Dion) Abused, Tormented And Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Whitney Houston Vs Celine Dion. Who Will You Pick? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2012
I have always loved whitney. She was damn too good. Her vocal power, her Charisma on stage in her videos shows happiness. One of my favorite song of all time was the theme song of the bodyguard ''I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU''. including ''JUDGEMENT DAY'' WHEN YOU BELIEVE, featuring Mariah Carey (this song is been used as special number in some churches) or is it EVERYWOMAN, GREATEST LOVE OF ALL, SAVING ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU e.t.c meen she was damn too good and innocent with her music. Her voice, pitch, composure was way out of this world. Well as for Celine Dion i would say i have enjoyed her music as well. Is it her smashing hit single that was used as the Theme song of Titanic (MY HEART WILL GO ON) Or is it ''Because you Loved me'' or is it ''I'M ALIVE'' or is it ''The Power of Love''. Trust me my favorite would still be ''BEAUTY AND THE BEAST''. But if am to vote or pick who is better out of the two of them. I'll definately pick WHITNEY HOUSTON because her song touches my inner man. Guys who will you pick. Am adding a poll to this.

(1) (Reply)

Rainbow Fm 94.1 / In Ur Opinion, Who Is The Greatest Artist The World Ever Produced? / Brand New Songs : Oritse Femi - Redi Dance + Body & Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.