Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? (9058 Views)

How Would U Feel If Ur Babe Got This Hair On / Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. / Fake Hair On Girls: What Do Guys Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by mjsroxs(f): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2008
eww.
i can't imagine not shaving.
It's so uncomfortable.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by naijababe2(f): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2008
IT LUKS AS IF EVERYBODY IS IRRITATED BY THE SIGHT OF JUNGLE HAIR! WAT OF BUSHY BEARDS ON MEN, SOUNDS IRRITATING OR APPEALING?
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2008
I cant stand the sight of a hairy armpit. imagine the lady in a strapless dinner gown all hell will be let loose. The guys are not left out, after sweating due to the hot climate,the stench will be unbearable. As for me shave them all.[b][/b]
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by IThinkNot(f): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2008
EWWWWWWWWWWWW Zap.i.n.g. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW angry
I think all girls should shave, why try to compete with the guy
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by PrincessMo(f): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2008
Men shud shave too!!
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by mi3(f): 2:16am On May 12, 2008
wrongwrongwrong! what baffles me are the people that keep the forest, and PROUDLY wear sleevless tops left and right, and have the GUTS to wave at people on the road, i saw one person, she waved, i nearly fell down,

its just somehow, and it encourages funk, and like one person said, wharrahell are you keeping it for? to make it into dreadlocks?cornrows? what exactly? it just should be removed!! imagine them chicks at miss world, stuning strapless dinner gown, she raises her hand to wave, three of the judges die on the spot, half of the audience makes for the door, people who remain alive rush her off the stage before any more damage is done, tee hee

but thats just imho sha,
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by wendymanda: 2:26am On May 12, 2008
m.i:

wrongwrongwrong! what baffles me are the people that keep the forest, and PROUDLY wear sleevless tops left and right, and have the GUTS to wave at people on the road, i saw one person, she waved, i nearly fell down,

its just somehow, and it encourages funk, and like one person said, wharrahell are you keeping it for? to make it into dreadlocks?cornrows? what exactly? it just should be removed!! imagine them chicks at miss world, stuning strapless dinner gown, she raises her hand to wave, three of the judges die on the spot, half of the audience makes for the door, people who remain alive rush her off the stage before any more damage is done, tee hee

but thats just imho sha,

That was hilarious
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by Uby40(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2008
@ poster, i dont like the fact that u seem to victimise the ladies on this topic. is it that the gents aint gat pubic hair under their arms aswell?
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by shilling(f): 10:55am On May 13, 2008
Underarm hair is really repulsive. It's way more acceptable in guys than girls. Although, I encourage guys to shave.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by uzoo: 11:45pm On May 13, 2008
Plain nasty if you ask me, and considering the type of weather nigeria has
no one and i mean absolutely no one ,man, woman, boy or girl should keep underarm
hair.

it harbours really bad odour especially when you sweat.
and pls that picture of Julia roberts exposing hers i think was just
to seek attention as stars usually do , the paparazzi had fun writing about it.

why emulate such things when they are really nasty.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by chuckyee: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2008
i find that cute lol u can kiss my arm pit hair
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by sammyjl(f): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2009
plain nasty
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by mafolayomi(f): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
smiley smiley smiley, dont even have atall. all thanks to my momma, dat i inherited dat from
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by BenHundred(m): 2:48am On Apr 11, 2009
I think its really nasty, considering how unkempt it could get. Its not much to ask for ladies to shave their underarms; or is it?
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by Outstrip(f): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2009
It can even be nasty on men too. I saw a white guy with hairy armpits and maybe it's because his hair was straight and long but it kind of grossed me out.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2009
Errr. . . .its just plain nasty and disgusting!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by Sissy3(f): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2009
Outstrip:

It can even be nasty on men too. I saw a white guy with hairy armpits and maybe it's because his hair was straight and long but it kind of grossed me out.

yes most men hardly shave their armpits
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by chibaby5(f): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2009
shocked shocked i think its nasty 4 both males and females
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by mohawkchic(f): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Gross!!Underarm hair on Females shouldnt be allowed to grow even,its unforgiving seeing Regrowth. . .

~Whats proper disgusting is Men w/ knotted pits! Eew Eew Eew! If You Have To have underarm hair as a Man,Please Trim it!! Pritty Phuleaze wink 
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by tessybaby(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
I have noticed dat even when some girls do regularly shave their armpit they still have this dark colour. That is darker than their body colour. I used to thinks it's coz they sweat too often and the use of deodorants would help but this has not helped my friend. She shaved regularly. What can one use to make her armpit have the same colour as her body

advice plzzzzz
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by anacrusis: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
I'm confused.
We're all born with body hair, and when we grow into adults, our hair grows the way adult hair does.
Calling that hair eeeeeeew is the same as calling any other bits of the body which grow a bit in adulthood eeeeeew, surely?

Why do people want to stay looking like children? It's a mystery to me. There is talk of keeping hair as being lazy - sorry, but why does only half the population really have this pressure on it? Looking after hair - washing it, keeping it clean: that I understand - that is self-care, but stripping off what is natural seems to me to be brutal and unneccessary.

As far as I can see, scraping or chemically shrivelling or lasering off normal hair is weird, not those who keep theirs, and I find it rude and offensive to hear folks saying all this negative stuff about it. Pretending we are all still children seems odd - I don't want to be a kid any more, I did that and there are sides to it which suck. I earn my living, I am self-sufficient, and I can make choices, and my choice is to be who I am, not who everyone thinks I ought to try to be.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by Sissy3(f): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2009
it's a choice but i prefer it nude
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by blonde4ril: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2009
for som, having bumps destroys d isea of shavin. bein bushy does not necessarily mean u'll smell. d rightdeodorant and personal hygiene is wat matters
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by theviper1: 5:14am On Sep 12, 2009
i cant stand bushy armpits on men not to talk of women.its kind of nasty and to me a sign of dirtiness,no matter the kind of deodorant that u uses. generally,i hate hairs on my body,they kind of freaks me out.i have to cut my hairs,armpit and the lower jungle atleat once every week as i love sleeveless shirts.let me warn that failure to cut those areas and keep them fresh and sweet may see a viper coming out of them (God forbid).not cleaning them is laziness,pure and simple and my babe will eat me raw if i forgot to clean the bushes and put good aftershave and nice deodorant on them.guys we as well have to take pride in our appearances.looking good is good business.it doesnt cost u a thing to look clean and good,it will even bring u customers grin grin.it doesnt have to be versace and boss all the time,bt a very clean look is pleasing to the eyes.like am nuts about white underwears.for me,it has to be white pants,undershirts and hankys and it goes into the dirty clothing basket at the end of every day.that is why am not too into boxers,as it is difficult to find the white ones that are original.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by blonde4ril: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2009
was told by my mom dat it was once trendy to keep underarm hairs
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by mohawkchic(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
blonde4ril:

was told by my mom dat it was once trendy to keep underarm hairs

~Whoah! cheesy You Dont Say!
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by sayso: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2009
nastty
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by mamagee6(f): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2009
That is nasty.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by ijawgirl: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
gross!! just nasty
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by Anabel(f): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2009
its a matter of choice, some girls even if they shave their they still have stains under their arm pit. i cant keep mine cos it itches me wen it comes out
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by WAVixen: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
Between the devil and the deep blue sea, to shave or not to shave! Tushe.
Re: Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? by alicianna(f): 8:27pm On May 02, 2010
hey, at on point it was trendy to keep underarm hair cool, , not anymore undecided but who knows it might just make a comeback like everything else wink wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: See Shocking Private Part Exposing Cloth A Woman Wore In Public / Download Gele Video Tutorial: How To Tie Nice Ankara Gele / Bagaholic !!!! Check Out Our Collection Of Quality Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.