Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Fabrice Muamba Would Have Died In Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabrice Muamba Would Have Died In Nigeria? (620 Views)

Photos From Fabrice Muamba's Wedding After His Death / Fabrice Muamba In Nigerian League.. What Could Have Been His Fate Today? / Bolton Player 'Fabrice Muamba' Collapses During Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabrice Muamba Would Have Died In Nigeria? by adctrl: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Folks, I have been thinking about this and would like your thoughts.
Muamba sent his first tweet since his cardiac arrest some 13 days ago, looking to be having a speedy recovery. It was widely reported that he was literally DEAD for over an hour but now he is ALIVE again.

Thank God for the medical capabilities, expertise and presence around at the time but if that had happened in Nigeria, I am sure he would have been pronounced dead before the end of that day. Is that right?

I can imagine that was what happened to Sam Okwaraji and even a few others and they are no more!

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni's Blackburn Relegates, As Wigan Survive / Nigeria Winning The World Cup In Your Lifetime? / Mourinho: Call Me The 'only One'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.