Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Jamb Is Not Ready To Display Our Results Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Is Not Ready To Display Our Results Online (933 Views)

We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results / Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! / Check Your Unijos Post Ume/direct Entry Results Online Now Hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Is Not Ready To Display Our Results Online by Onaolamipo: 2:38am On Mar 31, 2012
My pple, I will advice u to stop wasting Ur time and money browsing just because you want to check Ur results. Everybody is checking it n nobody has come out 2 tell us he is able to get his /her result. I dont think they are ready to make it available online.
Re: Jamb Is Not Ready To Display Our Results Online by PACHRIS(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2012
why making announcement when they actually know that the result is not ready for checking their site was working yesterday i was able to check for three candidates 213,200 and 198 respectively were their scores but later their sites keep redirecting to waeconline.com.ng which is unusual though sidmach that host waec also host jamb resources, but thats too bad of raising hope of 1.5m candidates for nothing now there sites is giving error 404 the resources not found meaning their server is up but the results is either removed or parameter set to not responding pls what is going on is jamb not trying to do some wuruwuru work pleaseopen the site that we may check our results angry

(1) (Reply)

US- California Best Place To Work And Study For Student / Admission Admission Admission Into Ghana Universities Without Jamb Or Entry Exam / Watchout! FUTO Post-utme Test Date To Be Announced Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.