Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. (68310 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / FUTA AKURE Pre-degree 2012/2013 / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Gaybriel: 11:21am On May 18, 2012
iyke4: Choose civil eng.futa is my 1st choice.am combining two O'level result.pls is there any special advantage for Ondo state indigenes.
FUTA is a federal school not a state's so there is no official special waiver for ondo indigene. I'm a futarian. You can ask me any pressing questions but pls let your question be reasonable.
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Gaybriel: 11:26am On May 18, 2012
raphy_lawren: pls from lagos ow can someone get to futa and ow long will it take
welcome! I'm also a futarian from lagos. The journey is 4 hours plus. Usually i board a vehicle from ojota or any garage which services akure. When you get to akure you will alight at cathedral then take a cab going to futa southgate. You will be dropped in front of the sch gate or inside the sch.
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Gaybriel: 11:32am On May 18, 2012
baseg25: pls o,wat is d meaning of uds and pds
uds means university diploma studies which is like ND in poly. Pds means pre degree studies. This is a kind of teaching students go through before being admitted by the sch but must have a minimum of 50% in the final result and must have min of 200 in jamb to be admitted
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Gaybriel: 11:36am On May 18, 2012
dharnie: I had 197 and chose futa as 2nd choice pls can i b allowd to take d postume and wat der cut off mark
try another university or quickly do a change of institution cos futa don't accept anything less than 200
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Gaybriel: 11:43am On May 18, 2012
Please prospective futarians, stop asking what are your chances. Go and study your books. For the fact that you score 200 plus in Jamb, you already have 25% chance of being admitted. But you MUST score a minimum of 50% in your post utme in order to be considered for admission. Also try to visit the sch website from time to time. www.futa.edu.ng
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by raphroye: 3:48pm On May 18, 2012
@tosnat U̶̲̥̅̊'re ryt guys go and read ur book, as F̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇r̶̲̥̅̊ my my jamb score is 254 urban and regional planning.
I don't believe in man but God.....just let me knw wen D̶̲̥̅ ume form is out
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by kingsonbaba: 12:17am On May 19, 2012
I chose FUTA as my second choice and I scored 211 in UME. A̶̲̥̅♏ alSo awaiting result, my course I̶̲̥̅̊s food sciEnce and technology. Pls I need to be up to date abt the postUME exam also I want to knW if I stand any chance
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by amossainty: 10:33am On May 19, 2012
@tosnat.... Pls i want to apply for futa pds .... Wen will d form begin sale and hw much does d program cost ? Is there hope of gettin admission afta d program ? Thanks ... God bless
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by yungryce: 6:30pm On May 23, 2012
For a downloadable version (PDF) of
this notice. Please click the following
link:
http://www.futa.edu.ng/futacms/
docs/postutmescreening2012.pdf
Post-utme/direct Entry Computer-
based Screening Exercise (6th To
9th June, 2012)

All candidates who made the Federal
University of Technology, Akure their
first or/and second choice(s) and
obtained a minimum score of 200 in
the Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) conducted by the
Joint Admissions and Matriculation
Board (JAMB) in March, 2012 are invited
for computer -based screening exercise
in the University from Wednesday,
6th June to Saturday, 9th June, 2012.
Similarly, candidates who made FUTA
their
first or/and second choice(s) for
the Direct Entry Admission for the
2012/2013 academic session are also
invited for a computer-based Pre-
Admission screening exercise on
Saturday, 9th June, 2012.
The computer-based screening exercise
will hold as scheduled below:

Day/Date
School
Departments
Day 1
Wednesday
6th June 2012
School of Engineering and Engineering
Technology (SAAT)
Agricultural Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Electronics Engineering
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Mining Engineering
Day 2
Thursday
7th June 2012
School of Sciences (SOS)
Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry,
Computer Science, Microbiology,
Statistics,
Mathematics and Physics
Day 3
Friday
8th June 2012
School of Agriculture and Agricultural
Technology (SAAT)
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences
(SEMS)
School of Environmental Technology
(SET)
School of Management Technology
(SMAT)
SAAT
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Crop Soil and Pest Management
Animal Production and Health
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology
Food Science Technology
Forestry and Wood Technology.
SEMS
Applied Geology, Applied Geophysics,
Meteorology.
SET
Architecture, Estate Management,
Industrial Design, Quantity Surveying,
Urban and Regional Planning.
SMAT
Project Management Technology,
Transport Management Technology,
Library Management Technology.
Day 4
Saturday
9th June 2012
Direct Entry
All Departments
Candidates are to come strictly
according to their schedule that would
be obtained automatically (printed)
from the internet after their
registration.
Registration Procedure
Each candidate is to make a payment
of N2,000:00 (exclusive of bank
commission/charges) at any
commercial Bank nation-wide using the
e-transact platform. .
Please note that the CANDIDATE’S
UTME/DE Registration number and the
full name should be correctly provided
at the point of payment.
After the payment, each candidate
should visit the University website and
complete an online registration form.
The completed form which will indicate
the exact date and time for the
screening exercise should be printed for
the candidate’s use.
All candidates are requested to bring
along the following items to the
screening venue:
Depositors copy of bank teller
indicating payment of TWO
THOUSAND NAIRA (N2000) for
registration.
Print out of e-transact receipt
(collected from the bank).
Completed Registration Form
(downloaded from the FUTA
website).
JAMB UTME Notification of
Results/JAMB slips for Direct
Entry candidates.
The venue of the screening exercise
is the Electronic Test Centre (ETC)
Obakekere Campus Federal
University of Technology, Akure.
Candidates are NOT allowed to
bring cell phones or electronic
gadget(s) into the examination hall.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to
present himself/herself for the
computer-based screening exercise
will NOT be considered for
admission.
Candidates are requested in their
own interest to have a feel
(practice) of the computer based
test by visiting
http://test.jkketc.net
Candidates can visit the
University Computer Resource
Centre for Registration and
Computer-based Test Training.
The under-listed helplines could be
contacted for clarification on issues
bordering on the screening exercise:
(Helplines: 08158728904,
08184424792) or visit the
University's official Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/
futacommunity
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by rubylips(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2012
Please bank is indicated
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by kingsonbaba: 8:05pm On May 23, 2012
Am afraid cos this is my first time of writing the computer-based test. Pls somebody I need more enlightening on how its bein done, though I wil try to check the link to the simulation of the test. Am really shivering rite now
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by chialex(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2012
Please i want to know if futa accept conbination of o'level result like waec and neco
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Koolwilly(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2012
kingsonbaba: Am afraid cos this is my first time of writing the computer-based test. Pls somebody I need more enlightening on how its bein done, though I wil try to check the link to the simulation of the test. Am really shivering rite now
Visit test.jkketc.nett To see how the Electrnoic test is like?
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Koolwilly(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2012
chialex: Please i want to know if futa accept conbination of o'level result like waec and neco
Sure brother!
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by chialex(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2012
Thanks so much bro.
Koolwilly:
Sure brother!
Thanks so much bro.
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Koolwilly(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2012
Gaybriel: welcome! I'm also a futarian from lagos.
What level are you in and what dept?
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by raphroye: 6:46am On May 24, 2012
Guys futa postutme form is out
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by LordPherule(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2012
FUTA aspirants can add me on BBM to share things together on 21C0C86A. Also on facebook oey4real95@yahoo.com
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Koolwilly(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2012
chialex: Thanks so much bro.Thanks so much bro.
You are Welcome man. What course are you applying for?
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by chialex(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2012
guy I intend studying chemistry but futa
Koolwilly:
is my second choice, any information about where the form can be purchased in lagos
Koolwilly:
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Abbeykabir2(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2012
pls guys, this e-transact thing, how do we go about it since we are not given any account number to pay into. How do i do the e-transact, please help asap
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Koolwilly(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2012
Abbeykabir2: pls guys, this e-transact thing, how do we go about it since we are not given any account number to pay into. How do i do the e-transact, please help asap
chialex: any information about where the form can be purchased in lagos
Hi friends!! You don't need any account number, just walk into any bank, tell them you want to pay for FUTA post UME via E-Transact.Please take note that the depositors name is your Jamb REG Number.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by kingsonbaba: 11:28pm On May 24, 2012
pls I need help. I have not been to akure before and I need ? knw how to get the venue of the postume. My own exam is on the 8th. I live in benin, is it possible I get to akure on the exam date and still make it? Any futa jambite frm benin help me. I need to knw whwere this obakekere campus is too. Thanks
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Lanrrysmithy: 4:10am On May 25, 2012
Plss for better talks on how we gona prepare and pass this our pume, add me on 2go @lanrrysmith.........xpectn ur request
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Koolwilly(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2012
kingsonbaba: pls I need help. I have not been to akure before and I need ? knw how to get the venue of the postume. My own exam is on the 8th. I live in benin, is it possible I get to akure on the exam date and still make it? Any futa jambite frm benin help me. I need to knw whwere this obakekere campus is too. Thanks
You had better be around before the exams....you can get a bus from benin to Akure. It would stop you at benin garage. But i don't really have much idea since i don't live around there. You can drop me a message on 07061659381. So i can hook you up with a friend that stays in benin and he his home presently.
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by Gaybriel: 1:16pm On May 25, 2012
Koolwilly:
What level are you in and what dept?
i'm in Food science and technology. For my level, i'm in 350 level.
Re: Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. by rubylips(f): 2:45pm On May 25, 2012
Registration form doesn't summit.. ℓ̊ tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Covenant University In Pictures / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.