Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Am Very Scared I'm Having An Allergic Reaction To This Facial Cleanser!!!!!! H - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am Very Scared I'm Having An Allergic Reaction To This Facial Cleanser!!!!!! H (1413 Views)

Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin / This Facial Treatment Is Effective And Might Cost You NOTHING / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Scared I'm Having An Allergic Reaction To This Facial Cleanser!!!!!! H by MAGGIES: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2012
I have been using Cetaphil Daily Facial cleanser for months. Prior to using that, I used Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and it really broke my face out! So I switched to the facial cleanser and it's been fine. But recently I noticed my skin is becoming red and blotchy and I am getting a lot of blackheads around my nose. I haven't used anything new so I know it's the Cetaphil, especially since I saw what the last one did. I am going to stop using it immediately and go back to Aveeno (I used that for years and had no problems). I'm really scared though that the damage is done and it won't go away. Cause the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser I used first caused acne scars that are still there cry I am really scared and my anxiety is becoming worse. What if I have an allergic reaction? Could I have an allergic reaction after using it for months with no problem? By allergic reaction, I mean like I stop breathing. I'm really scared. PLEASE HELPPPPPP
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

What Style/shape Of Prom Dress Is Best For My Body Type? / Know What Dashiki Fashion Is All About.. / Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.