Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile (13094 Views)

Any Nigerians In Turkey / Any Nigerians In The Philippines? / Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need To Know If There Are Any Nigerians In Argentina And Chile by tiwatenitomi(m): 1:38am On Jan 08
akinope1:
Chile and Argentina are both good countries when you are talking about south America countries, however it depend on what you are going there for. they have good economy and they are growing really fast. but make sure you do your home work every well before moving. if you have other question you can ask me i live in Santiago chile and i always travel to Argentina and other south Americas so i know much about all of them .
A program is coming to Chile this year with Evisa processing

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected A Visa? / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline After 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.