Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! (2623 Views)

Nigeria And Uk Which Do You Prefer: / Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent / Canada or Uk which one is your preference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! by zigbo(f): 2:18am On Dec 20, 2007
@prince _onx u are so damn right. . .
Re: 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! by Obalende: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2007
@ SweetT

I agree with you for USA but not for UK. Darfur is right about the UK.

UK is a highly segregated State (except you are in london) or in other places with a high number of nigerians.

though this may also exist in the US, I am certain that it is not of the same magnitude.

Media tabloids constantly feed people with negative views about immigrants plus comibined with the fact that you are black and nigerian and young - be careful! all that glitters is not gold.
Re: 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! by grandstar(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2014
OP, how did things turn out for you? What choice did you make? how did the financial crisis affect you? how did you weather the storm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calling On Nairaland Americans :) Pls I Need Cheap Way Of Getting To Los Angeles / Accident Along Okene Auchi Road / German Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.