Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Fresh Graduate :I Need A Job. Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fresh Graduate :I Need A Job. Help! (955 Views)

I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate / I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business / A Paid Job Or Entrepreneurship For A Fresh Graduate? - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate :I Need A Job. Help! by misssexyu(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
i just got my degree in corporate communication currently in Malaysia,i'm in search of a job, they are racists here, Malaysians don't give out jobs to blacks. Considering the situation right now in Nigeria(high rate of unemployment) i'm really confused on what to do.
should i come back and serve? Afterwards,what next? remain home jobless?
should i remain here and continue to hope for a job? my student visa expires in two months, what happens next?
alternatively should i go to another country and secure a job? How?
please i need your candid opinions and Advice. Thank You
Re: Fresh Graduate :I Need A Job. Help! by Businesstools(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
It's not a bad idea returning to Nigeria.But if you are coming to search for a job,have a re-think.There are no jobs here.Except for those who have godfathers.
Re: Fresh Graduate :I Need A Job. Help! by johnezz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
The biggest mistake u'll ever make on this issue is coming back to nigeria with the hope of securing ur dream job.U can only enjoy here if u have great skills and plans to establish ur own business.Else, it's better u look for another country that may need ur services.Be wise enough, more than 50% of us (nigeria youths) are unemployed graduates!
Re: Fresh Graduate :I Need A Job. Help! by brainchild78(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
My sincere recommendation is that you return to Nigeria and serve accordingly. While there is a high level of unemployment here in Nigeria, there are still ample opportunities out there, which do not require you having a godfather or any form of connection. What you essentially need to develop is your networking skills as well as a positive mind frame. Me, personally, I am an advocate of self employment. But before you venture into any business be well informed. If you want to learn about the viability of doing busin
Re: Fresh Graduate :I Need A Job. Help! by misssexyu(f): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
Thanks Guys.

(1) (Reply)

Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps / How People Increase Their Google Adsense Earnings To $300 Per Month / Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.