Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How A Failed Boxer Called 50 Cent Made $250M As A Musician! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Failed Boxer Called 50 Cent Made $250M As A Musician! (772 Views)

How Many Days Should It Take To Resolve a Failed ATM Transaction? / ARM To Launch Nigeria's First Infrastructure Fund With $250m / Procter & Gamble To Build $250M Manufacturing Plant In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Failed Boxer Called 50 Cent Made $250M As A Musician! by moderattor: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
much like eminem

Curtis Jackson III grew up in the
South Jamaica neighborhood of
Queens, in New York City. He
grew up without a father and
was raised by his mother,
Sabrina, who gave birth to him at
the age of fifteen.
Look at all my cash: He even
tucked some of the notes into his
baseball cap
Sabrina, a cocaine dealer, raised
Jackson until the age of twelve,
when she was killed in 1988.
Twenty-seven at the time, she
became unconscious after
someone drugged her drink. She
was then left for dead after the
gas in her apartment was turned
on and the windows shut closed.
[9][10]
After her death, Jackson moved
into his grandparents' house
with his eight aunts and uncles.
[11][12][13] He recalls, "My
grandmother told me, 'Your
mother's not coming home. She's
not gonna come back to pick you
up. You're gonna stay with us
now.' That's when I started
adjusting to the streets a little
bit".[14]
Jackson began boxing around
the age of eleven.
At fourteen, a neighbor opened a
boxing gym for local kids.
"When I wasn't killing time in
school, I was sparring in the gym
or selling crack on the strip", he
recalled.[15] In the mid 1980s, he
competed in the Junior Olympics
as an amateur boxer.

continue >>
www.dwitch.com/dwitches/view/176
Re: How A Failed Boxer Called 50 Cent Made $250M As A Musician! by brainchild78(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
the truth remains that mega successful persons like 50 cents conceal the real secrets behind their success. if becoming successful were as simple as many of these icons present it to be, then 90% of cases of proverty would be eradicated. Notwithstanding there are still a handful of successful persons out there making making money silently. if you are curious in finding out how then simply click the link in my signature below or visit my profile and click on my weblink.

(1) (Reply)

Sel Not Spel / The N5 Note: Money Gone Bad. / My Bitter Experience At First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.