Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. (8888 Views)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Fresh Job Opportunities in PORT HARCOURT / What Are The Job Opportunities For Microbiologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. by BeingAkorede(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2012
@Deandavid, sir, what would you have suggested for the graduate with holding a 3rd degree
Re: Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. by nitrogen(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2012
BeingAkorede: @Deandavid, sir, what would you have suggested for the graduate with holding a 3rd degree

Though this wasnt directed to all but david, but i think i can still make some contributions.

A grad with 3rd class can still be considered in maybe just one or two universities in ninja, and also it depends on the course u read in school and what you want to go for in your postgraduate study.

Seriously, the norm is this: go for pgd programme, then you can go for your masters straightaway. Its hard to go for masters with your third class degree in most institutions unless through the pgd route.

Btw, you can go through the websites of these unis in nigeria to access their requirements, who knows, u might be lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
hello, i have bsc in industrial mathematics ( second class upper division). how do i apply for a full scholarship for my masters abroad? Do i need GRE or other exams?
Re: Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. by Alfrediolu: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2013
9ce posts nairalanders. I am a 300level biochemistry student of oau, i wish to transfer to a school abroad in us or uk. Pls does anyone knows any school that accept such especially based on a scholarship?
Re: Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. by Obiwannn: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
So much information on this page ..
Jeeeeeeeeez
Thanks OP
Re: Links To Scholarships, Post-Doc, Job Opportunities, etc. by pabostt: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
deandavid:
i have some questions bothering me sir, can a second class lower graduate of microbiology apply for scholarship overseas? I have an incomplete o level waec result and a complete o level neco result, my question is can i use only neco result or should i combine the 2 results or probably go write another fresh waec examination. Thank u.
Thanks to OP, the page is reach with enough overseas scholarship links.

My own contribution to @deandavid question. You can use only NECO result instead of the WAEC result for oversea scholarship. However, with the present level of competition it might be difficult for someone who had second class upper (2:2) to get scholarship abroad. At the same time, it is possible if you can search deeper (Nothing is impossible).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Recruitment / Maritime Sector Records 6,000 Job Losses / My Ordeal With A Former Subordinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.