Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Housewife Seeks For Divorce Over Tea And Bread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Housewife Seeks For Divorce Over Tea And Bread (483 Views)

Pictures Of White Man Buying Akara And Bread For Breakfast / Housewife Reject $975million Cheque Sent By Her Ex-husband For Divorce / Anita, Pastor Oyakhilome’s Wife, Files For Divorce Over Adultery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Seeks For Divorce Over Tea And Bread by positiveb: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
?[color=#006600][/color] sad

?another for soap and detergent
A House Wife, Uwanin Takai has taken her husband to Takai Sharia Court in Kano State on Friday, seeking for divorce due to lack of proper feeding as the husband provides her with a meal per day.

However, the man, Ubaliyo Takai, disputed his wife`s claim, saying that his wife insisted on being served with tea and bread every morning, which he could not afford.

?I married the woman two months ago. She told me that she was fed up with eating cooked guinea corn every day and I changed her diet to eight tubers of cassava daily.?

The Sharia Court Judge, Malam Auwalu Bashir, admonished the couple and urged them to reconcile their differences which they did in the court room.

In a related development, Usaina Fititi also sued her husband before the same court, asking for divorce on the ground that the man was not providing soap and detergent to her.

The court?s presiding officer advised Fititi`s husband to reconcile with his wife amicably and to always take care of her needs. (NAN)

(1) (Reply)

Students Academic Dicussions And Tutorials / Refugee Camp Scam / Direct Entry Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.