Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! (1361 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by Johnny(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
At just 60,he even looks as old as Obj and much older than the likes of DAVID MARK who is clocking 64 soonest.na waoo...
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2012
The first major question, is the man really 60 as he claims? I remember Tinubu back in those days in Lagos. To tell me that the same Tinubu is only 60, I find hard to believe.
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by jamace(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2012
Stolen wealth is haunting his soul. No peace of mind.
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by kunlekunle: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2012
that was stress due to hard work.
Ask obama
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2012
@op

Why not post a picture of your father for us to see ?
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by Funkymallam(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2012
Tinubu is 69yrs old.
60 is his football age abi na politics age gan? grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by Johnny(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
@BLUTOOTH:Am aware of ur insanity....
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by sessy2(f): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
Yea he looks too old for 60 was wondering myself
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by antartica(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
U know in nigeria,time is literally very slow and it could have slowed down the ch.imp,s age. In comparism to an aged oyinbo,his true age will be 78. The age he is using could be visa age that he used to lie to the americans when he went for his student visa to study in yanks. And since that is what could be in his stolen/forged certificates,he is stuck with it,at the same it helps him to remain relevant as an able man to keep plundering the peeps wealth. Tinubu like all nigerian frontline thieves is incable of telling the truth,he is a scum.
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by deshclones(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
Johnny: @BLUTOOTH:Am aware of ur insanity....

still surprised the guy has not gone naked..spews garbage and unimaginable rubbish from that pipe hole he calls a mouth.

i spit at him.. angry angry
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by 4chi: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
Everything about this blighter is FAKE down to his rotten teeth. His addiction to numerous narcotics has also not helped matters at all.he has but a short time to live.
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by Callotti: 1:42am On Apr 02, 2012
Say no to DRUGS!!!!
They age you before your time.
Don't sell or buy drugs.
Bad for the skin.
Re: Tinubu At 60: Looks Very Old And Sick! by ochukoccna: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti: Say no to DRUGS!!!!
They age you before your time.
Don't sell or buy drugs.
Bad for the skin.
wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Finally He Has Been Caught / Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? / Winners Chapel Workers Fight Ogun State Tax Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.