Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Share The Best Lie You Ve Ever Used To Fool Someone On 1st Of April - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share The Best Lie You Ve Ever Used To Fool Someone On 1st Of April (1014 Views)

When You're FOOLED Trying To FOOL Someone / Nairalanders, Share The Best Lie You've Heard This Year!!! / Biggest Lie You Have Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Best Lie You Ve Ever Used To Fool Someone On 1st Of April by sunky644(m): 5:19am On Apr 01, 2012
Today is the first day in the month of April, Happy post humus birthday to Judas Iscariot and today adds another year to the number of years Satan was sent down from heaven.
Share the biggest lie you ever used to fool a friend/friends, family, colleagues etc on a day like this.
Re: Share The Best Lie You Ve Ever Used To Fool Someone On 1st Of April by lilkech(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2012
my babe just called me to say that she was pregnant

i told her that i was too

the fone cut
Re: Share The Best Lie You Ve Ever Used To Fool Someone On 1st Of April by sunky644(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2012
@Lilkech, nice one, but don't be surprised she's on d way to ur place.
I went to meet my boss in his own hotel room and he said passionately that GEJ's mother has been kidnapped. I just told him I came to say Good morning and not to hear April fool.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Answer Dis?? / What Women Talk About? / Okokobioko And His Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.