Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,997 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hitman The Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitman The Movie (825 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Hitman Agent 47 Which Wapsite On Blackberry Can I Download. D Movies / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitman The Movie by eldee(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
for all you girls that thought we are game addicts ,see the movie
and say what you think
Re: Hitman The Movie by eldee(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hey, it's finally arrived. What every PC gamer has been waiting for,
HITMAN The Movie

check out the trailer and u'll know why ur brother doesn't like to leave the PC alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7lpYqscuZU

what do u think?
Re: Hitman The Movie by iice(f): 3:07am On Nov 02, 2007
Hah! i have been watching that trailer for months. . .waiting for it to show and soon it wil be. Can't wait. . . i get goosebumps just seeing him in the suit and guns drawn. Hope the movie does the game 'some' justice. Coz frankly that genre is in a sad place
Re: Hitman The Movie by eldee(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2007
the movie is already screenin here in london, i'm waiting to hear the reviews before i go and watch it
Re: Hitman The Movie by dinozzo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
I saw the trailer couple of months back, I was impressed. Played the first game of the series.

(1) (Reply)

Got Questions About Any Cartoons,comics E.t.c? Ask It Here / . / Tell Me All About Mytv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.