Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39086 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kokonet22: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
hello guy how are u doing i have been see u work here.can u please tell me how much can i get this type of Camry 1996 in which the picture is attach with this mail in cotonue.
Thanks hope to here from you.kokonet

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
@kokonet22 you will get it for 750k-800k including the custom duty,call 08130380111 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com for more informations,thanks for your time.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by belvo(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2012
How much would it cost me to buy lexus LS 300 2003model. Pl send details to kenbels@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012
@belvo please check your mail I'd,just sent you a mail now,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by AMADU77: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
hello
about the panel van i ask b4
u ask about the year model
anything between 500K and 900K is ok
thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
@AMADU77 call me on 08130380111 let talk more on that much details
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by zill(f): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Hi. How much can I get a clean golf 3. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by TopAnalyst(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2012
How much is Nissan Pathfinder 2007 and 2008 models?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
@Zill you will get it for 850k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
@Topanalyst you can get It for 3.2m,including custom duty
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Holyviktor: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
how much will get me ML benz not 4matic and how much can get me toyota camry 2004-2006 model
please lowest price ..
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Holyvektor for the ML Benz u will get is for 1.3m-1.4m,while the 2004 camry you will get it for 1.2m,2006 toyota camry xle goes for 2.8m,you can. Call me on 08130380111 or email me on fredcarmarts@yahoo.com,for more info,thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.